Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

If abhira becomes the top lawyer of Udaipur, mere phuphasa ka kya hoga smiley13

Plot twist: it's actually sanjay who reunites Armaan Abhira, so that they can be too busy honeymooning to actually work smiley15

This can happen..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I am also glad that Abhira told Armaan it was Kaveri and Ruhi to tell her the truth. His non-confrontational ass was able to confront kaveri without daaru, that's a progress imo

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

The most happiest thing is Armaan directly accused dadi being villain in his lovestory ...Dadi bhi Rumaal revelation sabke saamne kiya..Abhira surprised me by saying Madhav about Rumaal...Kam se kam thoda toh mercy hai..Now Armaan is not clueless about who did what and team Abhira is also know about the reason of rejection..Aadha Bala tal gayi smiley36

Yes Ab coming out clean to both Madhav and Armaan actually moved the story with good speed. Otherwise it seemed story was going in wrong direction.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I just realized that like Abhira I go through a I hate men phase after every breakup, just in a more listening to Taylor Swift way than phoding a nariyal in a mandir way smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

After Ar- Ruhi revelation, Abhira ka gussa hona and volcano phutna is normal

ab seh uske shabdon mein acid hoga when she speaks to Armaan.

And she has 10 -11 months worth of memories of EVERY FRICKIN DAY of Ruhi waltzing into their life and acting like Armaans wife but in the name of "dosti" and bff.

How can she unsee all those FBs she will get of the so so many moments of Armaan letting her speak in between them, of how he danced with Ruhi, hugged Ruhi in that hut, promised her he'd end things in 1 year with Abhira, told her about deal shaadi which no one in family knew. Literally Ruhi walked into their bedroom and in between them every single day!

how to believe that he will not fall out of love with her like he did with Ruhi.

if she accepts it wasnt love but infatuation for Ruhi, how to believe that this time around he is not mistaking another infatuation or perhaps habituation/protectiveness/affection for a spunky sunshine orphan girl as "love"

Its fully normal for her to lash out at Armaan.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Thats the issue..

She would..

Look they played it in a way that Abhira is sympathetic to Ruhi...

And I feel that she had now guilt also..

Becoz the way things presented and she percieved..

She believes ar and ru were in relationshio even after their both marriage to different people and after rohit left..

They both rekindled their love in hope of reunion..

But than armaan git drawn to abhura and left Ruhi..

Her dialogues do indicate this..

IDK how others are taking it...

But to me they appear as such..

And I don't blame her..

I mean she had got shock of her life..

And what goid reason she could think of beside this one

That armaan prioritize ruhi so much gave her liberty in his life and theur relation..tell her everything..

Kisi ke bhi dimaag mein yeh hi ayega..

Upar se kaveri did played her cards well..

She only talked sense...

So yes..

See in these scenarios trust plays a role..

And as madhav said naye pyaar ka bharosa chikni mitti jaise hota hai aur yahan toh kaand hi bada hai..

Armaan also not trusted her once a time..

Now its abhira's turn....

He was umreasonable at that time..

Aur abhira bhi bahut jayada unreasonable lagegi is track mein...

Thats what i feel..

Ruhi ko.sirf ek hi bnda line par la sakta hai and that is Armaan..

Armaan knows her full truth..

He just need to remove that achi sachi chashma..

For this he needs to knkw how ruhi said abhira dusri aurat and that she came in between them..

Lets see...

They need conflict and MU in a story .. to keep the leads together as well as separate ..,

if Abhira understands armaan’s point tab kya rahega interest .. now vidya and Madhav have understood the problem seems like ..

Madhav always knew ..,and has faced this .. tomorrow his response will be clear how he faces it .. because it was a googly to him that Armaan n Ruhi were involved.

What I liked about the conversation was Ruhi and Kaveri were both mentioned.. to all ..

So the conflict is the Bharosa

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Yes Ab coming out clean to both Madhav and Armaan actually moved the story with good speed. Otherwise it seemed story was going in wrong direction.

people were predicting Abhira wont tell but I always knew she would

she is too no-filter to hide things and when she does she is not able to keep it secret for long

Deal shaadi truth - Armaan made her keep it secret varna voh ugal deti

Charu issue- she repeatedly told her to tell family whether about internship or Dev

and Kaveri ke saath deal she kept quiet over because it didnt change overall outcome. but even for that she actually wanted to give Armaan a heads up. but then she was like 15 din ya 3 mahine- hona toh divorce hi hai

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am shocked that Kaveri is giving Ruhi a clean chit and blaming only Armaan

Ruhi had the option to say NO to shaadi

Armann shaadi rokta toh villain banta but Ruhi had nothing to do with anything. she could have married some other man instead of Rohit.

she knows she forced Armaan for shaadi to Ruhi. He should have stood up and said no but she has equal accountability. knowing her own kartoots how does she have so much audacity?!

And in all this she has no soft corner for Abhira even now. What did she do wrong?

It is her nature to put down everyone in front of herself. So that is what she has been doing. She told Ab that Ar is untrustworthy and a player. Who will do that to ur own grandchild. To achieve her goals and keep her power intact she can reaort to any lies and deceit. So it is not aurprising that she is putting the blame of shaadi completely on Ar’s shoulders.