Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: hobbit

I don’t get why no one in Poddar family cares about Rohit?! Isn’t it obvious now that he must have left because he discovered the truth? They’re behaving as if he didn’t exist ..

He’s not coming back … they had initially started with Ghum template. .. now want to discard it.. Armaan will be the favoured elder son of the family

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Way they have been showing it, I believe one day she will call Ab by name accepting her fully...

pata nahi

she is just too evil

I want Abhira to start calling her Mrs Poddar or ma'am instead of dadisa

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

If abhira becomes the top lawyer of Udaipur, mere phuphasa ka kya hoga smiley13

Plot twist: it's actually sanjay who reunites Armaan Abhira, so that they can be too busy honeymooning to actually work smiley15

Also loved today Madhav’s question to Ab what will happen to Ar if she wants to forget everything. His fatherly instinct showed up naturally. Now he will be changing his tunes and will counter Kaveri no doubt. Also loved that Vidya forgot her grievances and had a heart to heart with Ar. And I was super excited that Kaveri will now get an earful from unhinged Ar but that shrewd lady still managed the situation to her favour. That character is written very solid. Today whole fam came to know about Ruhi Ar affair. Wonder what their individual reactions will be in the coming days. I did not expect such movement in the story today. A very nice surprise.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I have to say that POS, dadisa was correct Armaan brought all this on himself but by leaving that bomb in a open field. That people like KP can blow it up. He should've told Abhira the truth even when she was confronted him he wanted to wait.

Well him saying Dadisa & Chuchi manipulated Abhira, but it's him who made it possible for that to happen. If he told the truth from the beginning this wouldn't be happening. Especially when you're telling your woman she's your first love

Armaanza the guy never makes anything easy smiley44

Perfect definition of a tube lightsmiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Earlier we got Ar being unreasonable and mu Ab not willing to listen to her side of story..

Now we might get Ab being unreasonable and mu Ar not willing to listen to his side of story.. I am fine with this and seated for Ar angst, but spare us from Ruhi sympathy jaap... Ab should make it about the 2 of them and not bring Ruhi in between them again figuratively

Thats the issue..

She would..

Look they played it in a way that Abhira is sympathetic to Ruhi...

And I feel that she had now guilt also..

Becoz the way things presented and she percieved..

She believes ar and ru were in relationshio even after their both marriage to different people and after rohit left..

They both rekindled their love in hope of reunion..

But than armaan git drawn to abhura and left Ruhi..

Her dialogues do indicate this..

IDK how others are taking it...

But to me they appear as such..

And I don't blame her..

I mean she had got shock of her life..

And what goid reason she could think of beside this one

That armaan prioritize ruhi so much gave her liberty in his life and theur relation..tell her everything..

Kisi ke bhi dimaag mein yeh hi ayega..

Upar se kaveri did played her cards well..

She only talked sense...

So yes..

See in these scenarios trust plays a role..

And as madhav said naye pyaar ka bharosa chikni mitti jaise hota hai aur yahan toh kaand hi bada hai..

Armaan also not trusted her once a time..

Now its abhira's turn....

He was umreasonable at that time..

Aur abhira bhi bahut jayada unreasonable lagegi is track mein...

Thats what i feel..

Ruhi ko.sirf ek hi bnda line par la sakta hai and that is Armaan..

Armaan knows her full truth..

He just need to remove that achi sachi chashma..

For this he needs to knkw how ruhi said abhira dusri aurat and that she came in between them..

Lets see...

Pinecone thumbnail

I am shocked that Kaveri is giving Ruhi a clean chit and blaming only Armaan

Ruhi had the option to say NO to shaadi

Armann shaadi rokta toh villain banta but Ruhi had nothing to do with anything. she could have married some other man instead of Rohit.

she knows she forced Armaan for shaadi to Ruhi. He should have stood up and said no but she has equal accountability. knowing her own kartoots how does she have so much audacity?!

And in all this she has no soft corner for Abhira even now. What did she do wrong?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Yeh poddars mast hain vaisey. Ghar main kuch bhi kalesh ho, naach gaana gotta be consistentsmiley20