Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Just because her trust on love and arman broken immediately started mein apni mumma ki dreams and lawyer. This lawyer and dreams are like advertisement in between a serial to swap channel for time pass.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

It is her nature to put down everyone in front of herself. So that is what she has been doing. She told Ab that Ar is untrustworthy and a player. Who will do that to ur own grandchild. To achieve her goals and keep her power intact she can reaort to any lies and deceit. So it is not aurprising that she is putting the blame of shaadi completely on Ar’s shoulders.

Kaveri is taking revenge from armaan for going against her & calling off his wedding with ruhi, spoiling poddars image

I have my bet on charu, she will taunt armaan & shayad abhira uska side le le ya phir she might taunt abhira & armaan supports abhirasmiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

One good thing madhav did in all this is the bond he made with abhira. abhira trusts & respects madhav & it will be difficult to break. Like abhira said, she didn't listen to his words got her heart broken so there is high chance of her listening to madhav henceforth.

I'm glad everybody knows it was kaveri & ruhi who told her everything. I thought it will take another couple of episodes, till then more mus & abhira blame.

I just want armaan , madhav & pro abhimaan to mu kaveri that she was the one behind divorce scam, like phupha did but under kaveri's order. Also madhav's confrontation with goenkas, asking them to give a justification for ruining rohit's life ( annulment papers kaise bhi uske haath aa jaaye)

If madhav is coming for sawan milni, then divorce revelation will also be done.

Ruhi part, I think abhira reaction is initial shocker. Abhira could presume sagar se gehra & aasma se uuncha was after they got married & can't blame her, we audience know what ruhi did, keeping aside lack of boundary & guilt by armaan, he did tried to discourage her few times. Ruhi & goenkas must be called out if not by abhira then by chachu chachi & madhav.

Mujhe lagta hain after goenka revelation, abhira yamraj se ladke rohit ko wapas le aayegi to basao her didi's life 🤦‍♀️

aur woh sach mein marega tab 🤣🤣

Loved aaj ka episode.....most things r clear....abhira and poddars all know.....still lots r there....but ajor ones for armaan abhira story r clear...😂

Abhira ka armaan per se trust tootna...is logical...how and y should she trust armaan...he did not speak even today...when abhira was asking...ki kya um dono ne contact tod diya and move on kar liya??? he was mum....

the best thing i liked was...makers have given madhav to abhira....isse pehle....imbalance tha...abhira was all alone....now she has someone to hug her.....it makes a lot of difference......i love their bond...

another thing.....i feel ki madhav will b the one to unite them....he started thinking about armaan.....woh dono ka sochta hai...but he knows armaan is in the chungal of dadi...aaj woh nikal gaya hoga...and so madhav will do things to unite them...IMO...😂

another thing... armaan blames himself...ONLY for NOT TELLING ABHIRA about his and ruhi ka rishta.....he does not blame himself for leading ruhi on...so, IMO, ruhi armaan ka confrontation hona hai...ruhi ka accha saccha chehra bhi utarna hai......

armaan did not take dadi ka blame that he was playing with both...he blames himself for being laalchi in love to not tell abhira about his and ruhi ka relation....

with abhira so clear in her talks...ki kaise armaan ne ruhi ko unke rishte mein aane diya..armaan will realise what he did was wrong....and will reflect why he did that......he was wrong...BUT ruhi was more....she guilt tripped him and he obliged.....

armaan ko culprit banana..dadi ke favour mein tha...iss liye she did...she cares nothing for him....and isse rohit ka badla bhi le liya...ruhi se le ya isse...dadi ko ka=ya farak padta hai...as ruhi to aane wali hai nahi poddar ke paas...until rohit na aaye......so blame armaan....

dadi may have won a battle...but war to armaan abhira hi jetenge....armaan is broken...his trust on dadi is broken...and his so called friendship with ruhi will b soon too....😂

the major confrontation between armaan ruhi and ruhi/goenkas abhira will b there...IMO.....abhira ne abhi dadi ko bhi parvarish ke baare mein sunana hai...😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They hit jackpot with Rohits casting... 😍

Now with Garvita, if they want audience to hate her like a vamp, i would say good casting.. But if they want audience to feel any concern/ sympathy or any of the better feelings-- I think it was wrong casting based on what I have seen so far..whatever she does or says look fake to me..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes his point of view was absolutely clear that he was scared to loose her but he should now be clear with everyone that let no one dictate him about his relationship with Abhira!

I am hoping Madhav realizes how much Armaan needs him and does something about it as he is the one who knows how vile Kv is

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab dialogues today made me feel that they will not get together before a leap and Ab actually become a successful lawyer..

I know it is a typical dialogue said by leads.. But they have shown Ab different from typical itv female.. Don't think they would have given such a strong dialogue mentioning Ak dream only for her to retract...

nahi Armaan will help her fulfil career dream over time. i think its just for effect. literally next day she is in PH with Madhav. if career was only focus she'd have said i'll go to hostel, you go home. She loves Armaan too much to be able to cut off fully. deep inside she wants to trust him and reconcile.

Also they cant take a leap and make her "Successful and best lawyer in India" unless its minimum 5 years leap , ideally much much more! she just cleared her exams! aise kaise aaram seh top lawyer banegi.

Sam looks young. they cant age her too many years .

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ar conversation with Vidya was also good.. Where he said how because of situation at home he couldn't realize his pyaar for Ab..how he standing with Ab on different issues was actually his pyaar..And how Vidya literally forced him for marriage 2 days after divorce without giving him any time at all... Similar to what chorus gang and chacha - chachi also said earlier

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan still being an idiot

Vidya ke pallu se bandha re aur kuch na kariyo

Why he needs to force his dad. Can he force his so called step mother to stop emotional blackmailing him. Tell her to take stand for him.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Abhira doesn't remember but i do..everyday there was just one rant from her..

"I'm your zimmedari , I will get out after x months ..hamara rishta deal hai" etc etc . So when she has to get lost after sometime, why is Arman obliged to tell her about ruhi or poddar family? Infact she shouldn't be interfering in ph matters for the same reason.

Arman didn't protect her from ruhis taunts , well that's how he is and she fell in love with the same person at that time. He wasn't actively having an affair with his bhabhi behind abhiras back.

Plus ruhi ko yes but abhira ko toh kabhi latkaya nahi Arman ne. Latkana means playing with the feelings of both the girls at the same time. When did he do it ?

Abhira would have understood the situation is just a speculation. When the guy isn't clear abt his feelings, if then abhira took up the mission to unite the lovers , kaisa lagta ? If she thinks abt it clearly, it so happened that abhira was out of their equation and still ruhi and Arman couldn't be together .

The issues of trust and honest is between couples who are committed to each other and its a clean slate for abhira and Arman. Now if Arman breaks her trust , I will call him out and abhira too..at the present moment , abhira is acting impulsively , rather unreasonably .

Trusting kaveri & ruhis words over Arman, at least let the man speak for himself , at least give him that chance.

Trust aisa nai hai ke Arman won't commit any mistake or did not in the past. She's in ph and in the coming days ms sindoor chada ke baithi hogi abhira madam phir ye trust ka rona na hi roye