Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Arman ke paas nahi Jaana and next day appear in poddar house ?smiley11

I'm sorry but abhiras claims don't stand..they were not in a conventional shadi that Arman should tell her everything..post the confession to ruhi, he had been standing out , in jail..kya kehta ilu kehne se pehle ? Ke Mera ruhi ke saath kuch tha but ab ilu? smiley36 There is a time & place for everything.

Dono ladkiyon ko latkaya Matlab kya ? Abhira ko Kab latkaya Arman ne when he didn't realise he loves her ? Was she honest with him? Didn't she lie to him abt divorce when kaveri blackmailed her ? For her it was deal shadi for him it's janmo ka Bandhan to respect? Friendship ho phir bhi..is it easy to discuss a sore point in one's life ? He was extremely wrong there & facing the repercussions of his decisions..ruhi was guilt tripping him ..phir kya karta ? There was nothing anybody cud do as this Truth would hurt everybody in a big way.

If abhira also keeps getting manipulated and let others dictate her relationship, what's the diff between her and Arman? She's repeating the same mistake as him ,at the same time , blaming him for that mistake.

Now madhav will play his "divorce hua hi nahi" card & bring abhira to ph? And she will come ? Lol kya self respect hai ! 15 din baad divorce ho jayega ya phir cancel hoga , we all know ky hoga..but I'm disappointed with kaise hua.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Also loved today Madhav’s question to Ab what will happen to Ar if she wants to forget everything. His fatherly instinct showed up naturally. Now he will be changing his tunes and will counter Kaveri no doubt. Also loved that Vidya forgot her grievances and had a heart to heart with Ar. And I was super excited that Kaveri will now get an earful from unhinged Ar but that shrewed lady still managed the situation to her favour. That character is written very solid. Today whole fam came to know about Ruhi Ar affair. Wonder what their individual reactions will be in the coming days. I did not expect such movement in the story today. A very nice surprise.

One good thing madhav did in all this is the bond he made with abhira. abhira trusts & respects madhav & it will be difficult to break. Like abhira said, she didn't listen to his words got her heart broken so there is high chance of her listening to madhav henceforth.

I'm glad everybody knows it was kaveri & ruhi who told her everything. I thought it will take another couple of episodes, till then more mus & abhira blame.

I just want armaan , madhav & pro abhimaan to mu kaveri that she was the one behind divorce scam, like phupha did but under kaveri's order. Also madhav's confrontation with goenkas, asking them to give a justification for ruining rohit's life ( annulment papers kaise bhi uske haath aa jaaye)

If madhav is coming for sawan milni, then divorce revelation will also be done.

Ruhi part, I think abhira reaction is initial shocker. Abhira could presume sagar se gehra & aasma se uuncha was after they got married & can't blame her, we audience know what ruhi did, keeping aside lack of boundary & guilt by armaan, he did tried to discourage her few times. Ruhi & goenkas must be called out if not by abhira then by chachu chachi & madhav.

Mujhe lagta hain after goenka revelation, abhira yamraj se ladke rohit ko wapas le aayegi to basao her didi's life 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They need conflict and MU in a story .. to keep the leads together as well as separate ..,

if Abhira understands armaan’s point tab kya rahega interest .. now vidya and Madhav have understood the problem seems like ..

Madhav always knew ..,and has faced this .. tomorrow his response will be clear how he faces it .. because it was a googly to him that Armaan n Ruhi were involved.

What I liked about the conversation was Ruhi and Kaveri were both mentioned.. to all ..

So the conflict is the Bharosa

B- saying same thing...

I think up coming episodes are interesting..

Only one issue and that is daily jaap of how bechari ruhi issmiley11

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arman ke paas nahi Jaana and next day appear in poddar house ?smiley11

I'm sorry but abhiras claims don't stand..they were not in a conventional shadi that Arman should tell her everything..post the confession to ruhi, he had been standing out , in jail..kya kehta ilu kehne se pehle ? Ke Mera ruhi ke saath kuch tha but ab ilu? smiley36 There is a time & place for everything.

Dono ladkiyon ko latkaya Matlab kya ? Abhira ko Kab latkaya Arman ne when he didn't realise he loves her ? Was she honest with him? Didn't she lie to him abt divorce when kaveri blackmailed her ? For her it was deal shadi for him it's janmo ka Bandhan to respect? Friendship ho phir bhi..is it easy to discuss a sore point in one's life ? He was extremely wrong there & facing the repercussions of his decisions..ruhi was guilt tripping him ..phir kya karta ? There was nothing anybody cud do as this Truth would hurt everybody in a big way.

If abhira also keeps getting manipulated and let others dictate her relationship, what's the diff between her and Arman? She's repeating the same mistake as him ,at the same time , blaming him for that mistake.

Now madhav will play his "divorce hua hi nahi" card & bring abhira to ph? And she will come ? Lol kya self respect hai ! 15 din baad divorce ho jayega ya phir cancel hoga , we all know ky hoga..but I'm disappointed with kaise hua.

I think Madhav will pursuade her to come with him as without her he will not go back. The divorce truth will come out only in front if everyone at PH and not before that.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

Me struggling to feel one heartstring pull... or one tear fall for Ar smiley44😬

(orders truckload of glycerine on Amazon prime smiley14smiley36)

One the other hand me watching Ar suffer smiley41smiley40smiley39smiley32smiley36

Me waiting for that dragons fall...smiley15smiley41smiley40

I'm not struggling for sh*t , not wasting my tears on Kaveri pota

instead I'm dancing with her grandparents

Kaira Shivin GIF - Kaira Shivin Yrkkh GIFs

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

B- saying same thing...

I think up coming episodes are interesting..

Only one issue and that is daily jaap of how bechari ruhi issmiley11

till they find another vamp plus revelation of abhira’s indentity ., she will be mentioned.. if it does not impact the Trp .. she will be discarded like Rohit

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was listening to Abhira until she mention Roo

sympathetically

I was actually clapping at this smiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved Abhira-Ar scene today

Have watched it multiple times

Sam was very good in it too.

Deal shaadi thi but she became his friend and was his room mate for so long. he knew everything about her but she didnt know that his ex was his SIL cum BFF it is not unreasonable to expect that atleast as a friend he'd have told her the truth. especially when it impacted her. he saw Ruhi attack Abhira on daily basis. so no, the deal is not an excuse for him to have not told her. It may have applied if ex was not living under the same roof as them.

If Armaan found out about some ex of Abhiras he'd be angry that she hid things from him too.

infact he has been pissed at her hiding things where she had much more valid reasons

1. Charu matters- Abhira didnt hide it. she merely wanted Charu to speak about it herself. Charu is an adult too. so she was not speaking about another adult's secrets

2. Yuvraj matter - she was terrified, scared for Armaan and Vidyas life but she informed madhav in the end. again she was extremely apologetic about hiding it and wrote him a sorry note.

3. Kaveri ke saath deal- she hid it because outcome was gonna be uchanged 15 din ya 3 mahine mein divorce hi hona tha. but she was shown wanting to inform Armaan even then

but Armaan was never previously shown thinking of telling Abhira about Ruhi. he only thought of it after Abhira reminded him he had chitwaali when he said she is his first and last pyaar

he always thought she wont understand and didnt see her as a confidante. if he had told her earlier , she would have been non judgmental then. but now as the woman who loves him she unfortunately cannot understand his pressures, his feelings. friend Abhira would have understood him but lover/wife Abhira wont be able to. Because it makes her feel really insecure about her place in his life.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

till they find another vamp plus revelation of abhira’s indentity ., she will be mentioned.. if it does not impact the Trp .. she will be discarded like Rohit

But if Ruhi manages to generate hate like our didi, toh she will be there for sometime
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab dialogues today made me feel that they will not get together before a leap and Ab actually become a successful lawyer..

I know it is a typical dialogue said by leads.. But they have shown Ab different from typical itv female.. Don't think they would have given such a strong dialogue mentioning Ak dream only for her to retract...

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago