Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago
I wish dadisa video recording karti especially when chuhi said “aasman se bhi neela samandar se bhi gehra pyaar" 🤦🏻‍♀️ and mini projector se Ab Ar ko display karte maza aata.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

This show needs to be wiped out. smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Ruhi is worse than pathetic smiley37

My confusion is only one thing " how on earth this Madhavji and Vidyaji produced a child Rohit , now that fellow is missing and forgotten smiley37

ITV writers keep insulting women by creating creatures like Ruhi , Vidya and Old witch 🧙‍♀️

A lazy s*ut, that couldn't even hold the first man that looked at her

with interest that wasn't family. Then had nice boy like Rohit and she killed him

Ruhi is a killer, we should stop being logical and blame Ruhi for everything like

she does to Abhira

Rohit is definitely a Poddar, he has kaayar khoon in his body

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Better option smiley37

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Actually the single dialogue that she said to Ruhi at the end was quite strong even though she did not use loud voice. That dialogue is a befitting to reply to whatever blabbering Ruhi had been doing in their entire encounter. Also I have faith Ab will be in her proper mode in future and give more spicy replies to shut Ruhi down in future. Today it was a big shock for Ab and she was more impacted by the breaking of the trust that she had for Ar. So it was not a proper time to give an earful to Ruhi either. That time will also come I hope.

agree....it was strong and the strongest truth to shut up all...but the impact was less....not sure if it was delebrate......and abhira will come back with armaan as a team tio shut ruhi up....as IMO, makers r not going to leave ruhi...she has been shown plotting planning manipulating since months...aise hi bechari nahi banayenge////kyunki woh bechari nahi evil hai....

to abhi abhira ne nahi sunayee use itna.....to may b later...as makers cannot let abhira take all these blames where she is totally not wrong...how can she b held respiponsicle when ruhi agreed to marry rohit????

how can she be held respnonsible...she was ted to mpove out as a wedding planner....uski boss bhi maan gayee but dadi wanted her as the weddig planner...

and rohit ka ghar se jaana.....I m quire sure, ruhi will b blamed for it...as she was wrong...

i wont say armaan is not wrong...but uss waqt nahi tha...he was shown to b close to ruhi from the val's day...usse pehle he was not interested in ruhi...he did not pray ki rohit na mile...but ruhi was shown doing that...so ruhi cannot escape the due blame and punishment's{LOL]

Hope u have settled down well... Best wishes!

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Won’t be suprised if this soch of all fans be dropped by makers to make Ruhi plot and plan like all wanted ,Ruhi in her vamp mode will plot and plan with dadi and tell truth and makers showed Ruhi didn’t go to abheera nor planned to say anything

could not quite understand ur post...

is it ki most darshak thot ki ruhi will go and tell abhira about her past...but makers did not make ruhi do that.....

not sure what makers r going to do...but IMO, makers cannot leave ruhi scot-free....as she has been quite eveil..manipulative....immoral...all these months...koi punishment to hogi hi.....she married will all wrong intentions...and even wished rohit dead...durng the ruhaani night...😂

lets c...kya karte hain makers....😂

i m happy ki abhira knows most of it.... iw ould be happier if she knows the extent of ruhi ka lustiness...and armaan ka involvement.....😂

One post here mentioned the 5 lakhs fees of Armaan. That reminded me that instead of he charging such high amount , Ruh knows very well how to twist truth and make it into a lie and vice versa. Ruhi today said she thought of giving her marriage a chance but did she say the truth that it was after Rohit was gone missing. Will Kaveri be proud of Ruhi if she heard the real truth how she behaved with Rohit while he was in the family and only said that dialogue when she had already driven him away? So shouldnt Ruhi be worthy of the 5 lakh remuneration instead of our silly ML sho blindly trusted and sympathized with this black witch?

edited for targeting fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

kidhar vote karna hai bolo i will vote to end this show smiley40 i am waiting for that day when all legacy show ends and itv gets revived with good shows smiley41
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Kaveri being all Kya tum bhi dard se rishta nibhana chahthi ho was so funny, like this dard and sardard is literally just you woman smiley22

Thanks for the wishes. Setting down still. Many more boxes to be unpacked stillsmiley19