Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

IDK,but I still feel this women’s khand will get exposed one day along with the old ones . she will get her due of punishment for ruining many lives. If not her Abhira would have lived with a big family too just like her. she literally forced Rohit run away and die , she snatched a son ,potha and a brother from that house. She manipulated everyone in that house.she ruined Abhira’s plans to confess. She will be exposed and punished.

She will never be exposed but the makers will forcefully portray her as some mahaan tyaag ki murti, bechari aurat. Just like all her mom's kaands were brushed under the carpet after the leap despite of her almost murdering innocent people twice, she will also be white washed aur hamesha ki tarah hamara hi pappu ban jaegasmiley24

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

No makers are not nuts. But they made Ruhi a nut to think that Ab spoiled her relationship with Ar in the 5 days of wedding planning. She did not blame that Ab spoiled her relationship in the 10 months of their married life. Actually Ruhi is also very shrewd. If she had blamed Ab for breaking her relationship slowly in the 10 months, she would have made people question her why did she want to still marry Ar ? So in order to save herself she blamed Ab for the post divorce days only . She did not realize that is making her sound like an utter stupid.

kahan gayab the aap????

yess ruhi is shrewd....she said most of the things such that abhira can b blamed...but abhira, most likely will come back soon....

How can abhira b blamed if ruhi thought armaan is 2-timing...when abhira picked her call on armaa k phone...bhiat itne hi trust tha??? and saagar se gahra...neele se neela wala pyaar tha??😂

abhira ke replies on ruhi ke accusation....most likely milenge.....

as armaan abhira milenge hi....so th mu has to b cleared...and uss waqt this will have to b sorted out...

amkers have kept abhira mute mostly today, to stretch this MU.....they will make armaan work...uski taraf se inputs honge iss relationship ke liye...😂 bhai use bhi kuch karna chahiye na...and this way he will how how acchi and sacchi ruhi is...😂 warna how would he know...😂

i know hig hopes hain...but umeed per duniya kayan hai...and humare armaan😂

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am good with all of this, especially piyega part. Main khudh usko chaar bottle vodka bhej deti smiley36 One day of drunk armaan was my favorite in the show. But at some point he has to evolve from a tubelight to an LED bulb. Apney 5 lakhs per case ki laaj rakh lo armaan.

Bhagwaan kisi bhi client ko aisa wahiyaat lawyer na dilwayesmiley9

Actually the single dialogue that she said to Ruhi at the end was quite strong even though she did not use loud voice. That dialogue is a befitting to reply to whatever blabbering Ruhi had been doing in their entire encounter. Also I have faith Ab will be in her proper mode in future and give more spicy replies to shut Ruhi down in future. Today it was a big shock for Ab and she was more impacted by the breaking of the trust that she had for Ar. So it was not a proper time to give an earful to Ruhi either. That time will also come I hope.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

kahan gayab the aap????

yess ruhi is shrewd....she said most of the things such that abhira can b blamed...but abhira, most likely will come back soon....

How can abhira b blamed if ruhi thought armaan is 2-timing...when abhira picked her call on armaa k phone...bhiat itne hi trust tha??? and saagar se gahra...neele se neela wala pyaar tha??😂

as armaan abhira milenge hi....so th mu has to b cleared...and uss waqt this will have to b sorted out...

amkers have kept abhira mute mostly today, to stretch this MU.....they will make armaan work...uski taraf se inputs honge iss relationship ke liye...😂 bhai use bhi kuch karna chahiye na...and this way he will how how acchi and sacchi ruhi is...😂 warna how would he know...😂

Hey I had a hectic house move so could not come here for a few days. But I did catch up with the beautiful episodes .
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Oh yes, this is one of the few times in the show I felt Abhira's dialogue writing was very weak, and not in sync with her characterization. I get that they wanted to show her breakdown and shock, but Abhira has had retorted powerfully before even in the face of many accusations, shocks and crap. Her falling down at the Goenka house and listening to Kaveri without a dialogue just didn't gel with me. And no, I am not the one the people who think that being strong means that you cannot cry or something, IDK something just felt off to me in the episode.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: India_TV

kahan gayab the aap????

Won’t be suprised if this soch of all fans be dropped by makers to make Ruhi plot and plan like all wanted ,Ruhi in her vamp mode will plot and plan with dadi and tell truth and makers showed Ruhi didn’t go to abheera nor planned to say anything
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That Swini pig every time I see her face

I want to throw something at her

Stereo Thrown At Face GIF - Stereo Thrown At Face Stfu GIFs

And that dogface sidekick with the fat neck that

never have anything intelligent to say or advice

Deal Handshake GIF - Deal Handshake Shake Hands GIFs

They piss me off so much, with the vile BS and trying

to accuse Abhira of trying to steal P-nanu smiley7 I mean not

one of them said anything to Kaveri who is there age and who brough Ab there but attacking the one person who is innocent in this mess. Uggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

DKP you like to copy each other track, why don't you

borrow from Ghum and wipe out the whole Goenka's, not shooting cause they might survive give me the bomb

We can do this

Blow Up Explode GIF - Blow Up Explode Walk Away GIFs

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago

Ruhi did think of giving her marriage a chance and prayed to God to bring Rohit back “WHEN HE WENT MISSING”. Not during that Kaala thika scene..

Ruhi did take care of Abhira many times when the whole family went against her.. when Armaan told her first about the deal she helped clean the kitchen when Abhira messed the whole place, when Abhira got punishment by Dadi to stand outside, she went to give her food and resulted being punished along with her.

I’m glad Ruhi vented out everything before everyone even tge reason why she married Rohit before Dadi. Yes, like Abhira said she messed up her marriage and she is paying for it now for trusting someone like him. I wish both the girls start a new life now.

edited for mocking & moral policing fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya Abhira is in shock. She cant retort but she did mention 2 things

1. Why Ruhi married Rohit even if Armaan did it for family

2. Pyaar ke aad mein i never made joke of shaadi.