Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Here Armaan says he wrote Date with Ruhi on the sky in blue color because that’s his favorite color and how love is deep like Sky and ocean. So that’s why Ruhi repeated those dialogues today. Can’t believe makers actually even remembered it and then gave such lines to Ruhi for describing her and Armaan’s love. I am shocked https://x.com/stellajenn58066/status/1804758050253025435?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

LoL. It was a sudden love realisation for Armaan otherwise till ghanghor he was praying for Abhira to get married to a very good boy 😂😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chi chi Roo, idea of giving Rohit a shot, came out like

she was doing him a favor. That Thing decided she won't pursue her soul-mate, but he will always have her heart, and she'll accept Rohit as her pati by adding new sindoor to her maang

That woman did that ugly bobble head head cry for Rohit and acted like a young widow to a man she never pay attention to or give respect of a husband

I'm heartbroken she and Armaanza didn't get married

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dhongi Buddha do us all a favor and

Chappelles Show GIF - Chappelles Show GIFs

I mean it with all the disrespect, they should just die

Check this thread how 2min Maggie deep love Jhooti women manipulated Armaan in her lust. Of course Armaan never had spine to stop this vile women and her advances , so let him face the heat and suffer more to win Abhria’s trust.

Am sure this women will have to face the heat for ruining many lives ..

why do I think it will be Armaan who will expose this double faced lady?
Armaan will have a face off with Jhooti women and open her jhoot and Lust in front of everyone ??

https://x.com/mravinna/status/1805075833352036546

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I know we all are feeling enraged with Ruhi and there arr every reason to be that way, however think why will not she be the evil she is and has the guts to utter those nonsense-

1. KP, Gienkas old hags - All very well can see Abhira was nit even in the picture when she and Ar made this immoral decision of marriage with Rohit. But they will not say or question her because they need to get rid of Abhirs

2. For F sake KP did not even bother to be angry with her knowing she had samundaar se bhi gehra pyaar with Ar when she married Rohit and how unfair it was for Rohit which might have affected him

3. These two old witches know more than anyone that An and Ar was in love even before Ru decided to convince poddars on her own and still today they were badmouthing Ab for ruining her jabardasti ka saadi during last 5 dayssmiley6

4. KP is so blind against Ab that she made Ru victim at the end

so tell me why will she not do all the evil things that she is doing?

If the spoiler is true about Abhir coming back against Goenkas that’s the plot I am really looking forward to. These clowns need to be called out and brutally.

No Abhir is not coming back .. there are 2 characters which can move the story .. which may come back ..

Armaan’s mother ( most likely .. maybe In flashbacks.. or a short cameo ..)

And Rohit ( bigger impact ) as Ruhi said she had planned to move in her marriage infront of Kaveri

To keep Ruhi in Poddar house as an anti Abhira agent .. Rohit is needed ..

Plus to create differences between Arman n Abhira

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Check this thread how 2min Maggie deep love Jhooti women manipulated Armaan in her lust. Of course Armaan never had spine to stop this vile women and her advances , so let him face the heat and suffer more to win Abhria’s trust.

Am sure this women will have to face the heat for ruining many lives ..

why do I think it will be Armaan who will expose this double faced lady?
Armaan will have a face off with Jhooti women and open her jhoot and Lust in front of everyone ??

https://x.com/mravinna/status/1805075833352036546

he himself never gave importance to his wife was chasing his secretary … now being holier than thou

If and when akshara’s connection with MG is made .. Armaan should question MG why was it that Akshara Mam called me and gave responsibility of Abhira to me .. You were there at the resort .. she knew you were still around

By Bharosa Akshara preferred me over you ..

Then MG will have to recall his last words to Akshara ..

and Abhira has to be told Akshara knew that MG was alive still she never told you about him .. should u trust such a man .. who never came to search for his granddaughter

I haven’t watched the episode yet , but read Abhira’s dialogues are not up to the mark , and how’s this vile women’s marriage even being compared to Abhria’s marriage with Armaan ? 1st thing Abhria didn’t marry Armaan it’s her mamma who got them married and Armaan who accepted for the marriage and Abhria have no choice than accepting ,once Ak died she freed Armaan but to keep his vaada to Ak he forced Abhira and she made the deal. But this cheap women married Rohit will all wrong intentions.. she married Rohit to stay with his elder brother, she ruined his life and made him die.

This one line from Abhria is enough for any sane human to die in shame but babhi is shameless and immoral just like her wigwali. Now Abhira is in deep pain and shattered ,am sure she will give it back to that vile women and expose her .

https://x.com/iammonuqueen/status/1805104917268308423

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Manish Goenka is one useless pathetic human being. He cant see his so called bacchi's shameless acts and is so engaged in blaming Armaan. Now I dont even want Abhira's identity reveal track.. This fossil fuels shd stay miles and miles away from Abhira. And what was that Ruhi saying Armaan giving assurity about their reunion??? Behen poori sach batavo na😂😂 Like how u guilt tripped him 24*7..How u emotionally manipulated him😭😭...

Ar's mistake was not keeping enough boundaries with Ruhi.. Its not like he tried to but he always failed before Ruhi's cheap sympathy card. I too badly want a scene where Ar questions Ruhi on her doglapan.. If Ar is held responsible for this mess, Ruhi is also equally responsible.. Only diff is that Ar now has the courage to admit his mistakes( Ab's love give him that power )whereas Ruhi is still busy in self victimisation and blaming other's for her sufferings🙆🙆

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I haven’t watched the episode yet , but read Abhira’s dialogues are not up to the mark , and how’s this vile women’s marriage even being compared to Abhria’s marriage with Armaan ? 1st thing Abhria didn’t marry Armaan it’s her mamma who got them married and Armaan who accepted for the marriage and Abhria have no chive ,once Ak died she freed Armaan but for his vaada to Ak he forced Abhira and she made the deal. But this cheap women married Rohit will all wrong intentions.. she married Rohit to stay with his wife and elder brother. and she ruined his life and made him die.

This one line from Abhria is enough for any sane human to die in shame but babhi is shameless and immoral just like her wigwali. Now Abhira is in deep pain and shattered ,am sure she will give it back to that vile women and expose her .

https://x.com/iammonuqueen/status/1805104917268308423

The entire revelation track was so so thanda... How come everyone is ok with great Ru birla's heroic mahanata acts??? I dont even know yaar... Armaan is already getting called off from every side whereas this Ru is getting free pass.. Only good part of this confrontation was that last dialogue by Ab.. It had the power to eat up the entire melodrama put forward by Goenkas and their pyaari bacchi.. Yes Abhira and Armaan also made a deal marriage. But no third person was involved in it.Everything was crystal clear btw them since day 1.Ruhi did a ' cheat marriage' with Rohit which destroyed his life..
Edited by Docworld - 3 months ago