•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 33•°*” - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani Jhanak new bts scene of hotel room smiley42… looks like he’s planning to match her with Rahul smiley44 he’s telling I am planning something good for u smiley44smiley7

https://youtu.be/WQAyqydUNbE?si=Y4akIIyxQ3iD4pkg

Like Vira Said… he might try to help build Rahul’s career so he can afford Jhanak’s future 🤣 Insaniyat ki murti hai humara Anirudh🌚

By the way it seems like Krushal puts his improvisation according to the scene. He declined at the end when he was asked to hold his chin upsmiley36

Edited by Manoshono - 23 days ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls look at the end of the video smiley37smiley37 there is a surprise smiley37

https://youtu.be/sMchTTSujpk?si=XDtJPsAXpcyP47Vu

Ek baar ka varmala exchange his kaafi hai. Teen baar karne ki kya zarrorat. 

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

kya sirji? Viewers ke liye only good plan ab suhagrat hai! smiley37

Ani Jhanak new bts scene of hotel room smiley42… looks like he’s planning to match her with Rahul smiley44 he’s telling I am planning something good for u smiley44smiley7

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

new bts has come now Ani is planning for something good for Jhanak smiley37 looks like he’s planning to match make her with Rahul smiley44

Ye larka nahe sudharne wala yaar! 😩

vira76 thumbnail

Bold: Ani aise bilkul kar sakata hai! And i hope iss baar Jhanak usse bus jute mare! 😂

yeh he also does not like to break the flow if he is in the character... how he snaps his fingers to keep rolling...he such a professional! both of them 

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Like Vira Said… he might try to help build Rahul’s career so he can afford Jhanak’s future 🤣 Insaniyat ki murti hai humara Anirudh🌚

By the way it seems like Krushal puts his improvisation according to the scene. He declined at the end when he was asked to hold his chin upsmiley36

Edited by vira76 - 23 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mumma 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

vira76 thumbnail

dono hi devi devta hai! Kashmir me inake nama ka mandir banavao! Tejas ke ghar ke pass! 

this boy will never change smiley37 now he’s on the way to become tyaag ka devta smiley44smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

kya sirji? Viewers ke liye only good plan ab suhagrat hai! smiley37

[/QUOTE

Vira dear, how could you forget that he is our Sanskari Ani.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Because the whole show depends on his vaadas....  Virat distributes vaadas like Prasad.

Few of most famous promises by him are

1. He promises his would be bhabhi( who he met in your camp just spent half day with her) that he never give place to any girl in his life .

2. He promises to his colleague who died is a police rescue operation while saving him that he takes care of his daughter( FL just 18 years old teenager), so to take care of her he makes her his biwi.

3. He promises to his Naxalite friend who died in a police operation that he will take care of his naxalite wife and his unborn child. So again he makes his friend wife to his wife, and friend unborn son to his son.

Thank god i didnt watch his Prasad distributionsmiley36

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Bold: Ani aise bilkul kar sakata hai! And i hope iss baar Jhanak usse bus jute mare! 😂

yeh he also does not like to break the flow if he is in the character... how he snaps his fingers to keep rolling...he such a professional! both of them 

@Bold: that’s why I want to become more sadist and see him suffer 🤣 ye Alag kisam ka dheet insan hai