Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

If you watch ganja shows ghum and TMD to yeh show isse better hai . Wahan par to eye 👁️ lock bhi nahi milta hai

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

That I already mentioned in one of my earlier posts. May be he is thinking of it like an arranged marriage where love happens much later, sometimes it's just a compromise.

What? He was in a relationship with her & he has clearly fallen out of love with Arshi & it's completely fine... And if not love, he definitely had that affection for Arshi, which is clearly not there anymore... 

Ani's character is very strong and to the point so getting forced or compromising is not going well with his character 

And he needs to take that decision for himself...not for Jhanak or Arshi... 

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We need new thread Anju ji

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I just started but I don't think anything is going to trump this dialogue today. 

"Tumhare behen ke hone wala husband hoon mein"  smiley37

Haven't watch the episode yet but ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Ani said that ??? 

Honestly this story is just going in circles ! I could skip watching for the next month and Ani will still be talking about zimmedari and insaaniyat!smiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Haven't watch the episode yet but ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Ani said that ??? 

Honestly this story is just going in circles ! I could skip watching for the next month and Ani will still be talking about zimmedari and insaaniyat!smiley44

said to himself. YES. YES HE DID. 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

i don't understand .. if they don't intend to show Anishi marriage, why are they torturing us so much? 

Now there is also news on the India forum where it says Ani stopped the marriage at the last phera.... 

I mean what the hell!! it takes all those rasam for him to realize he is doing something wrong? 

Muft ka torture kyu de rahe hai! 

That means they exchange garlands, and some other wedding rituals...eww.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

👍👍

shanakanj thumbnail

Guys don’t pay attention to IF did. Yesterday she was telling jhanak will stop the marriage today they are saying ani will stop. Common theme is shaadi will get stopped so just chill. It will be most likely jhanak not ank bcoz she will be going to Kolkata as Abu wife for that jhanak has to accept ani as husband 

shanakanj thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pisalkajal/3385722299028504681?igsh=bTQ3NmI5N2xmZWN2 chudails shoot at BH mostly they will go to BH for informing abt wedding . Kal to noise pollution milega with runak in bits and pieces. Mostly ani caring for jhanak milega and jhanak ko thoda current bhi lag sakta hai. Mostly ani will feed her food his favourite job

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

New thread is there ????

This is exceeding the limit