Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vampsome_smiley

That's is eaxctly why I came back to IF after many years. I was getting frustrated with the track and wanted to rant to people who would understand me. smiley40

Perfect!

This is my first time here and I understand why this support group is required! 😊

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambsug

I want one thing cleared, is AmVira's marriage fake or real? Does Ammu think it is real??

Legally speaking, it is void, has no existence in the eyes of law. Firstly, because the wedding took place due tp coercion: Virat forced Ammu to get married. Lack of valid consent. Secondly, the rituals were illogical and incomplete. So, even religiously it was not an actual wedding.

That being said, in the show it is real, I guess. I mean the idiot lawyers confirmed so.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

'Support Group'.smiley37smiley37smiley37

(Btw discussion thread 3 is created. Let's move on to it when this thread reaches 150 pages.)

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Perfect!

This is my first time here and I understand why this support group is required! 😊

Thankfully, we found the right Support group at the right time before the MELA fiasco. I used to check YT comments before that and was always thrown off by how happy fans were even when Virat clearly manhandled Ammu.

I had first realised it when Virat & Ammu were butting heads when he ruined his job interview and then she ruined his deal but Virat still got mad when she took Abhiraj's name. Fans were swooning. All i could think was that it was borderline obsessive.

Edited by vampsome_smiley - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kiya kar sakte hai insan hai,use bhi kuch ummed thi jo aaj phir se tut gye. And it's unfortunately truth that she has soft corner for him and makers can easily turn it to deep love maybe soon. The way they are uploading their cozy moments to fool fans it's really a huge disappointment for me. First his care for her,then next his over care for his ex and now blame her, venting out his anger to her and then that poolside cozy scene.... Ek hi sentence hai.... Kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™„πŸ™„

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Last bts I saw in morning today and the way I described it will happen in the episode, Virat's cold behaviour and Amruta's caring nature. I told Adiandsid that I found that girl really weird and the way she gave the first look to him that look was seductive according to me and her today's cheap dialogue prove me correct πŸ‘ she is indeed a cheap womanπŸ‘Ž

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yes. Though I never checked comments on yt, have come across many weird justifications on X. Even now tbh.

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampsome_smiley

Thankfully, we found the right Support group at the right time before the MELA fiasco. I used to check YT comments before that and was always thrown off by how happy fans were even when Virat clearly manhandled Ammu.

I had first realised it when Virat & Ammu were butting heads when he ruined his job interview and then she ruined his deal but Virat still got mad when she took Abhiraj's name. Fans were swooning. All i could think was that it was borderline obsessive.

Exactly! This forum came in handy at the right time or else I would have lost my mind in anger and frustration πŸ˜ƒ

YouTube comment section is more toxic than the show itself. People asking writers ki inki shaadi kab hogi when Virat had Amruta arrested for fraud. I felt so out of place there 😞

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

'Support Group'.smiley37smiley37smiley37

(Btw discussion thread 3 is created. Let's move on to it when this thread reaches 150 pages.)

Therapy to chahiye after every episode viewing πŸ˜ƒ

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh yes. Though I never checked comments on yt, have come across many weird justifications on X. Even now tbh.

I check them in initial few ep. War abt age and what not i read smiley29He called her Di sister and now romancing.Dekha abhi was right in kkb smiley36

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago