Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw, another occasion where they killed any suspense. was it necessary to show babs saying 'pool side me dhamaka hoga', her talking with ex... could've jumped to this incident by itself... and reveal it later.

They never kept any character in shade or any track as suspense it was always open book to guesssmiley24 That babz was behind pic was shared to viewer while fans were thinking it can be ishika too.They better upload script on IG fans can read why waste the time to make ep too.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find Amruta strong strangely. She was not feel any jealousy and I'm happy about it and please I feel Amruta wasn't jealous and please I want to think like this. She was just feeling hurt that Virat didn't save her . Liked the way she taunt him and showed him attitude. But that girl is so cheap and her that dialogue ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ but her fans are so happy ๐Ÿ˜ and start to make various vms๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I want one thing cleared, is AmVira's marriage fake or real? Does Ammu think it is real??

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ambsug

I want one thing cleared, is AmVira's marriage fake or real? Does Ammu think it is real??

Difficult question.

Its not real... but made to look so legally / by fraud.

Difficult to say what Ammu thinks. Somewhere in between i guess. she wants to leave but behaves as if she has no option but to stay.

itv show terms they are married. smiley36

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I find Amruta strong strangely. She was not feel any jealousy and I'm happy about it and please I feel Amruta wasn't jealous and please I want to think like this. She was just feeling hurt that Virat didn't save her . Liked the way she taunt him and showed him attitude. But that girl is so cheap and her that dialogue ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ but her fans are so happy ๐Ÿ˜ and start to make various vms๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Yes. She was strong. There wasn't any jealousy either.

I didn't like it that she was hurt Virat didn't save her. smiley6

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I am happy that at least this forum is active again. X is full of chemistry students.

Good place to vent out all frustration ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Ambani are dying to meet ahuja's.Just a question are ahuja more rich then ambani? Penthouse ka size dekh toh mujhe doubt hota hain.

They are text book nouveau rich! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw, another occasion where they killed any suspense. was it necessary to show babs saying 'pool side me dhamaka hoga', her talking with ex... could've jumped to this incident by itself... and reveal it later.

Bold : After all, screenplay is top notch! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

When they leave,the way she smiled give the answer of her cheapness. Now I'm sure there will be soon a track where she will announce her pregnancy and Virat is the father๐Ÿ‘ Dildar yesterday correctly said Virat can believe any evidence against Amruta and that's why again he will blame her for calling that girl here๐Ÿ‘ she even doesn't know her but still she's being blamed to call that girl? And then these stupid jassi,Mukta released clips of AmVira's romantic poolside scene, their intimate dancing scene and then their rain scene ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and also saw a bts maybe after that rain scene where they were in bed, maybe Virat has fever or ill and showing attitude to Amruta and she maybe takes care of him like an idol wife๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the update... now I know I don't have to watch the scene....I do not want to watch a woman degrade herself to that level.... haan ye ho sakta .... balki ye bhi ho sakta k wo aake bole she already has a baby...divorce k time pe pregnanat thi n all that ....is serial me kuch bhi ho sakta hai ..ek fantasy show ban chuka hai ye

Really? Now Husband of the year thinks Ammu called her? Hmm....master mind Ammu kuch bhi kar sakti h. Virat did not disappoint though, he has maintained his idiotic accusatory attitude towards his Biwi.

I have not seen the last BTS you mentioned. Priyanka should have been there taking care of him. Just like he took care of her.

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Good place to vent out all frustration ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That's is eaxctly why I came back to IF after many years. I was getting frustrated with the track and wanted to rant to people who would understand me. smiley40