Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

One leeway I can give Virat / the writers is Ammu is pretty close to the side - likely to be his justification later on. Could've said it before jumping though.

But they really overdid the swim talk... and all the 'trust' dialogues around it.

Yeah, Amruta was not really drowning. But he did not spare her a single look and he carried his ex to his room. That is where the problem is, he did not seem to remember Amruta's presence. And for the person who made him doubt the entire female population except the ones in his pavitra parivar

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Same here. ๐Ÿ˜ก

We should start a healing group for people affected by the show ๐Ÿ˜›

I am happy that at least this forum is active again. X is full of chemistry students.

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Firstly Priyanka ko dekhke his mind plays "tune mari entry yrr dil mai baji ghanti yrr tng tng tng๐Ÿ””" then he jumped and saved her not before checking that Amruta is holding railing (wow how caring ๐Ÿ˜) and then I really liked Amruta's attitude towards him, and she nicely give him back to back reply though he didn't stop his argue ๐Ÿ™„ then his ex darling jaaps Virat Virat closing her eyes and then open her eyes and she said she was shocked yet happy that he saved her and then told the doctor she will change her clothes. She started to open the button of her shirt in the presence of Virat and Amruta and when they were about to leave the room she said she(Amruta) can leave but why Virat leave as there is nothing hiding from him(her body)puke worthy dialogue ๐Ÿคฎ then Virat takes Amruta and leave the room. And then they were sitting together for drink and accidentally Amruta hurt him by the cork of champagne and there he confessed that he seriously saw that she was holding the railing and that's why he saved that girl. Baas episode khatam๐Ÿ™ƒ

Oh acha ye drama chalega ab k he saw Ammu was safe.

Khair, maan liya.

But wtaf man??? how can they make this Priyanka woman so damn cheap?? No one and literally no one is comfortable getting naked/ half naked in front of their ex. Things are so different once you are not together anymore. And these two have not even kept any sort of contact in at least a year and she explicity asks him to stay as he has already seen her like that....oh and in front of his current wife. Iske baad bhi Virat and Ammu will act like idiots and not understand her motive.

This is so degrading for a woman. Itna ghatiya dialogue kaha se late ha ye log smiley11

She maybe a negative character but atleast maintain some kind of decency as a woman.

Edited by vampsome_smiley - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ambsug

The Ahuja characters are the main reason for the serial to lose its charm. Feel they were kicked out of Delhi. No wonder they have less friends equal to their status in Bombay.

AmVira marriage was totally unnecessary. They could have brought in Priyanka earlier before they got married.

Ambani are dying to meet ahuja's.Just a question are ahuja more rich then ambani? Penthouse ka size dekh toh mujhe doubt hota hain.

Annu. thumbnail

Ab kya karein... Virat ki sui udhar hi atki hui hai.

Last Thursday they showed swimming pool trailer and its coming now.smiley32Its better amu commits a crime and go to jail... but she loves staying in hell then i can't say anything to her too.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Its weird. Kya khichchdi paka rahe hein pata nahi.

Bab's, ex's, Virat's reaction to her (and him) were all very odd. Seriously #kuchbhi. Babs and Virat would hyperventilate even thinking about her and she has a spy talk with her and though I get his initial reaction, later on... nothing? Cut to the table scene?

Dildaar, Bhavani, Shekhar... no words about them. Amruta... when will she leave? never?

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When they leave,the way she smiled give the answer of her cheapness. Now I'm sure there will be soon a track where she will announce her pregnancy and Virat is the father๐Ÿ‘ Dildar yesterday correctly said Virat can believe any evidence against Amruta and that's why again he will blame her for calling that girl here๐Ÿ‘ she even doesn't know her but still she's being blamed to call that girl? And then these stupid jassi,Mukta released clips of AmVira's romantic poolside scene, their intimate dancing scene and then their rain scene ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and also saw a bts maybe after that rain scene where they were in bed, maybe Virat has fever or ill and showing attitude to Amruta and she maybe takes care of him like an idol wife๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

btw, another occasion where they killed any suspense. was it necessary to show babs saying 'pool side me dhamaka hoga', her talking with ex... could've jumped to this incident by itself... and reveal it later.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha she opened the buttons and said nothing to hide infront of him wow ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ kya dailouge maari I really want a giving back dailouge where amu should say

" yaa u r right nothing to hide infront of him after all u were his wife " smiley37

I really need that this dailouge from amu to virat

Annu. thumbnail

Its weird. Kya khichchdi paka rahe hein pata nahi.

Bab's, ex's, Virat's reaction to her (and him) were all very odd. Seriously #kuchbhi. Babs and Virat would hyperventilate even thinking about her and she has a spy talk with her and though I get his initial reaction, later on... nothing? Cut to the table scene?

Dildaar, Bhavani, Shekhar... no words about them. Amruta... when will she leave? never?

Koi apne maa ke killer se shaadi kyun karenga?And its more foolish to see someone you don't trust and trying to kill keep next to ur dear mom.Kaisa beta hain yeh?

It better they keep cut out of other characters.... fans will understand they don't need to explain anything.

Amu ki shaadi(mela) hogayi ushe bhool jhav tum.Ab woh paraya dhan hain.