Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Precap: Now Virat blames her for bringing Priyanka back in... entire thing is her plan. smiley37smiley37smiley37

Get this guy a doctor!!!! Seriously!

Arre yaar kuch to naya bolo yeh toh purana haismiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah.

Meant that wrt Babita and Virat whom she had problems with since day one cause supposedly Priyanka created a tsunami in their lives. Of course, Ammu didnt have to hang around them since she lost her job.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Ab kya karein... Virat ki sui udhar hi atki hui hai.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah.

Meant that wrt Babita and Virat whom she had problems with since day one cause supposedly Priyanka created a tsunami in their lives. Of course, Ammu didnt have to hang around them since she lost her job.

Exactly. There are plenty of jobs in the market, no one gets blacklisted just like that 😡

Time has come to take a break from this show to retain my own mental sanity.

Adiandsid thumbnail

I did feel Virats reaction to seeing priyanka was underwhelming - not on the moment but after the whole event. Again.... seems like they switch from morning to night... what are his thoughts in between?

nilmi thumbnail

I don't understand what triggered him to blame Amu for X's re-entry. I think Pri might have said something to manipulate him against Amu. After all, he doesn't have even a pea-sized brain. He takes it as a challenge to keep Amu in his life, and he will do anything for that. I wouldn't be surprised if he demanded SR as well. Cheap. smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail

Guessing it will be a call from his momma... who will always take care of her bachcha.

Adiandsid thumbnail

But Virat insisting he wont let her go... makes me think Babs will get frustrated in the end and tell him to get out. [God... the show is a joke now!]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

I did feel Virats reaction to seeing priyanka was underwhelming - not on the moment but after the whole event. Again.... seems like they switch from morning to night... what are his thoughts in between?

His character and behavior are unconvincing. Earlier, he went into sadma at the mere mention of Pri. Now, just a few hours after meeting his ex, he is enjoying champagne with his wife.

nilmi thumbnail

Guessing it will be a call from his momma... who will always take care of her bachcha.

Agree....It could be..... he mentioned Pri to his mom, and, as usual, she might have turned the situation around.