Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Third class writers smiley8smiley30 Kuch bhismiley41 kuch bhismiley40matlab kuch bhismiley39they were legally hubby wifey so obviously did naughty naughty workssmiley17 itna dhool pitwake bolne ki kya zarurat haismiley24 hamare bich chupane jaise kiya hi haismiley7smiley15 I must say today's episode will be definitely a puke worthy episode for me 🤮

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

In a way Ammu is now face to face with the root of her problems since the show began - Priyanka.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Third class writers smiley8smiley30 Kuch bhismiley41 kuch bhismiley40matlab kuch bhismiley39they were legally hubby wifey so obviously did naughty naughty workssmiley17 itna dhool pitwake bolne ki kya zarurat haismiley24 hamare bich chupane jaise kiya hi haismiley7smiley15 I must say today's episode will be definitely a puke worthy episode for me 🤮

Disgusting yaar…they were married..Its obvious…what happened Virat’s anger towards her…what is the need that disgusting dialogue..just to hurt amu… what a pathetic sadistic writers..today’s episode gonna be full of ex crap 🤮
Adiandsid thumbnail

Good reaction from Ammu. She's the one who asked him to take him to the room - after all 'kaam adhoora nahi choddna'.

Dildaar and Babs are back in Mumbai... Shekhar.... God... these guys are so selfish - concerned about Virat's khushi.

Ammu has an argument with Virat...

Doctor ... ex wakes up calling Virat... rub salt on their wounds... She starts undressing too smiley37 he leaves.

Good thing is Virat is indifferent about her.

Oh... shown as if Dildaar and babs walk out of the elevator. Welcomed by injured Nimmi... Dildaar kind of warns Rajeev about not reporting her injury... Did Rajeev actor grow a mustache?

Unnecessary VA scene.... but he does try to convince her that he saw her catch the railing.

Dildaar's reaction with Rajeev v/s his reaction with Virat... even if Virat did much worse. smiley11 How is this guy a positive, respectable character??? He is an opportunist. smiley30

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Dont know what will make Ammu leave! It doesn't go well with her character that she stays. Hope the writers dont kill this character completely - doesn't look relatable now.

Equally odd is why did the writers make the Ahujas, including Virat so very selfish. He even kind of blamed her for spending time with Priyanka yesterday... instead of with Junejas and them, conveniently forgetting his cringe act of applying chutney on nose. What if she slapped the rest of the chutney on his Pea-face?

Why put Ammu around such disgusting characters? "Aakhir dikhaana kya chahte ho?"

Adiandsid thumbnail

Precap: Now Virat blames her for bringing Priyanka back in... entire thing is her plan. smiley37smiley37smiley37

Get this guy a doctor!!!! Seriously!

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What really hahaha 😆 😂

Ammu saw her Pic and got her number then introduced herself as virats wife and asked her politly to come back in yo her hubby life and put aag in her relationship where it is already in the deep s****smiley36smiley37

Wah wah virat hatsoff to u

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

In a way Ammu is now face to face with the root of her problems since the show began - Priyanka.

Please don't give more credit to Priyanka than is due. Amu is the source of her own problems since Day 1.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seriously he has serious mental problem 🤦 what writers actually want to do with this serial? Today read an article related jhanak serial where hero in dream share his bed with heroine his so called wife whom he doesn't accept and was romancing with her and then he came back into reality and then went to her to make this dream comes true where heroine shamelessly accept his cheap proposal and doesn't care about her self respect and that serial gets 2 trp🤦 I mean seriously itv is now in that much bad position?

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Frendz iss sab mein ek Rahat mujhey mili.tum log Mano ya na Mano smiley27

Virat clearly saying to amu that what ever u do iam not going to leave u smiley37smiley37 and let go off from me

I think yeh banda is faking faking 😕

Edited by Ishaan2 - 3 months ago