Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Maybe today's episode will be a puke worthy episode for me. I can't believe that lying, holding and last keeping head on her shoulder will be happened after this incident? Seriously?😡😡😈😈

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

"... kiya nahi jaata... ho jaata hai" ... The way I look at it, Virat is using her - for whatever reason... satisfying his ego... or who knows... perhaps even lust (hidden).

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Somehow I love it! Like said before she deserved it. [Actually, now I want him to go even worse.]

Edit: Like with the fake wedding, they never justified her staying around him after what happened, well enough. Its fine if it is for a good outcome - which was possible with the fake wedding. but after what he did in the mela eps, it is really disturbing to see her there. I really don't empathise with what she is feeling now.. had she been someone known to me, would've slapped her if need be and took her away.

Mukta is in a hurry to welcome ex. She won't stop until she makes Virat characterless.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Mukta is in a hurry to welcome ex. She won't stop until she makes Virat characterless.

smiley36 Again... I am all for it. Push Ammu to the maximum so that she leaves. Should've happened before but anything that makes her leave, I will welcome it.

Make it so that by the end of it he realises how big a fool he was... let him confess and apologise too... expecting her to forgive him... that very moment show him the finger and leave.

nilmi thumbnail

"... kiya nahi jaata... ho jaata hai" ... The way I look at it, Virat is using her - for whatever reason... satisfying his ego... or who knows... perhaps even lust (hidden).

He will say this to Amu when x come with a baby bump...smiley35

He is seducing Amu to satisfy his male ego or hormones... Disgusting. The upcoming episodes are going to be intolerable.smiley11

nilmi thumbnail

smiley36 Again... I am all for it. Push Ammu to the maximum so that she leaves. Should've happened before but anything that makes her leave, I will welcome it.

Make it so that by the end of it he realises how big a fool he was... let him confess and apologise too... expecting her to forgive him... that very moment show him the finger and leave.

But she won't...According to Mukta Amu is going to fight for her love..

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know in which direction this serial is going 🤦 they will not even hesitate to make him a marital rapist in future episodes 😡 Kuch bhi kar rha hai😈

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Don't know in which direction this serial is going 🤦 they will not even hesitate to make him a marital rapist in future episodes 😡 Kuch bhi kar rha hai😈

Oh.. I wont be surprised. And he also has it in him to say 'this is the only way you deserve'.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

But she won't...According to Mukta Amu is going to fight for her love..

Ironic isn't it... Babita said the coin Bhavani gave during that grahpravesh thing was 'khotta' and Virat is actually the khotta sikka. I can get her fighting for her love but she is a fool if she didn't realise it yet that woh sikka khota hai.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

He is going to be Pro version of Viraj...smiley7