Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What makes the pool scene even more insufferable is that in yesterday's episode they brought up the Ammu not being able to stuff multiple times. And Virat said he would save her, she needs to trust him blah blah blah

And then he goes ahead and ignores the F out of her when she called out for his help, minutes after he said he would save her if she falls in the pool.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Are they purposefully trying to make Virat worse than he already is? Chal kya raha hai bhai ?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's definitely Virat's dream I'm very sure about it. Maybe dude start realizing his turu love for Amruta 🙃🙃

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope so!

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They purposely spoil his character more than more as they don't know how to present ml character nicely. They totally make his character negative,confuse,hyper, split personality, psycho, manhandler, abusing. And now they will make his character as characterless too with ex and present wife.

Adiandsid thumbnail

One leeway I can give Virat / the writers is Ammu is pretty close to the side - likely to be his justification later on. Could've said it before jumping though.

But they really overdid the swim talk... and all the 'trust' dialogues around it.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

It's definitely Virat's dream I'm very sure about it. Maybe dude start realizing his turu love for Amruta 🙃🙃

btw.. peeche jo usually kaam karta hai, woh welder ko shayad aaj chutti mil gayi - 'kharaab mausam ke kaaran welding ka kaam rok diya gaya hai'.

Adiandsid thumbnail

The sense of 'clock-time' in yesterdays ep.

The Ahujas had come down for breakfast and found Ammu cooking chole batture. They had breakfast after which the incident took place. The entire thing at best could last only an hour. But Ammu supposedly went to sleep after that... and the next scene they show is of the next day morning. So she slept for nearly 22+ hours?

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

No personal offence to anybody.

But insta and x (twitter) followers of Sriti & Arjit were high in numbers for many years, even before they were cast together & worked for KMTMG. smiley1 They both also have many non-Indian fans who do NOT have paid subscription to Zeetv or Zee5, okay. smiley9

As BFFs, their off-screen & personal life clips/pics/reels had good following online for many years too...smiley14 and it would have continued even without them working for KMTMG.smiley17

So its silly of PH or Mukta or creative Jassi etc. to spend time, efforts & money to produce a hindi Z serial to target and satisfy mainly this section of insta and x followers,smiley17 also by constantly releasing bts clips/pics/reels from the serial KMTMG hyping a non-existent romantic jodi who till now were NOT even shown as good friends onscreen, forget about becoming lovers in 6 months. smiley36 irony is whom majority actual TV viewers at 10pm slot as serial characters won't even be keen to ship as couple, till abusive force mela crap with SHAM of marriage got shown. This is brutal fact.smiley32

nilmi thumbnail

Mukta's story...smiley11 What that look virat gives to Amu...smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Mukta's story...smiley11 What that look virat gives to Amu...smiley29

Somehow I love it! Like said before she deserved it. [Actually, now I want him to go even worse.]

Edit: Like with the fake wedding, they never justified her staying around him after what happened, well enough. Its fine if it is for a good outcome - which was possible with the fake wedding. but after what he did in the mela eps, it is really disturbing to see her there. I really don't empathise with what she is feeling now.. had she been someone known to me, would've slapped her if need be and took her away.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago