Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I think Virat will get drunk and end up in his ex's room. Later, she will come with a baby. I don't understand how she is going to reenter Virat's life.... it looks like she is shooting daily. After the pool fiasco, what changed between Amu and Virat that she let him dance with her seductively? It seems more like he is seducing her. If she lets him use her like that, he will use it to humiliate her. This girl is so stupid. Virat was right. smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

Amvira Resort... lol, it cracks me up. I think the writer is one of the Nibbi from the Amvira shippers.smiley29

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm o don't know but

After tomorrow fiasco it's really good time for mukta to show silence and passionate love story of virat abd anu where once he save ori and then aftersometime he realize he ignored his wife 💔

But at the same time amu will be left to their room with heavy heart as his first live cane back abd he cared fir his first love over her 💔 😢

Then he will run and come to room where she was trying to change her wet clothes then he from back side ask if she us ok 👍

Then she will answer I am ok but he will notice a wound she got from the pool and it was swollen then he is concerned 😟 and try to first aid it but she says it's ok it's just a small wound it will go away

Then he realized that she is heart broken 💔 and will try to give explanation that priyanka was in deep water where u were not so I was worried and I dint mean anything other than that

But she says never mind and goes into bathroom to change

Hmmmm

I don't know after this I have to imagine again to write

Hope mukta go like this 🙏

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uff I think Mukta aunty is determine to make almost all of us writers to write our imagination plots just to imagine how can we fix the damage as she's nicely unsuccessful in it. But yeah I also hope so what you write will happen in episode. I can understand Virat's reaction after seeing her as she's jaisa bhi ho his first love(according to him) and maybe he too know that she can't swim. But I hope they will not make tommorow's episode puke worthy by showing their touchy touchy moments,that girl hugging him tightly or mouth to mouth air🤮 because if anything will happen among these then my chappals (👠👟👞🥿👡👢🥾like Virat's character,my chappals have different shades) will be ready to attack be it Virat or writers or Mukta aunty 😡 😡 tum khud forcefully shadi kiya hai hamari ladli Amruta se,khud hi dhool pitwate ho ki wo tumhara patni,wife,wifey hai now you can't cheat her man👎

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

bts of a rain scene under an umbrella. Well... Ammu can die for all I care. She deserves every bit of what she went through and will go through in the future.

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Oh another bts released ?

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Yaa just saw it on X chidiya hmm is it a dream or they drunk or is it a lollipop scene?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yup. ab kya karein. jo kiya uske baad chemistry students ko khush karna hai na. phir chahe usme Ammu (character) ke dhajiya ude ... kya farak padta hai?

No idea about the bg of the scene. Can even be real. Ammu is hopeless - think I can safely say, the worst character that Sriti has ever played.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

bts of a rain scene under an umbrella. Well... Ammu can die for all I care. She deserves every bit of what she went through and will go through in the future.

At least Amu didn’t hug him back..He is the one always being chipku with amu lately…whatever it is hope Amu doesn’t melt down…I am happy that they (including Virat’s dad) still call their relationship Dosti not love..

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I think Virat will get drunk and end up in his ex's room. Later, she will come with a baby. I don't understand how she is going to reenter Virat's life.... it looks like she is shooting daily. After the pool fiasco, what changed between Amu and Virat that she let him dance with her seductively? It seems more like he is seducing her. If she lets him use her like that, he will use it to humiliate her. This girl is so stupid. Virat was right. smiley18

100% agreed