Posted: 1 months ago

What happened to todays episode?

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Noted. I usually give 3-4 epis to see if it's good for me to continue. smiley20

Ahan!

I hardly watch my own dramas but this one I never forgot!

Imran and Sadia Khan both were awesome ❤️

Last scene me Imran ki sister ki real me death hui thi and he got to know while shooting so he exceptionally emoted that last scene. Very heart-touching to watch...😢

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ahan!

I hardly watch my own dramas but this one I never forgot!

Imran and Sadia Khan both were awesome ❤️

Last scene me Imran ki sister ki real me death hui thi and he got to know while shooting so he exceptionally emoted that last scene. Very heart-touching to watch...😢

Okay I will watch the last episode for last. smiley20

Sorry to hear about his sister. It's never easy to accept the death of loved ones. 

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Ok then will add khuda to list and drop mere pass tum hosmiley36

And don't watch the last episode first!

Otherwise, you won't be able to connect with the story!

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyotix

My question is, how long have you been known each other... from the jhanak show or before Jhanak? Just curious 

smiley36

From Jhanak show, Jyotismiley9 I've never been this active in any forum before, I enjoy the interactions here. thanks to all the lovely ladiessmiley31

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

from start he had something for her.. when he sees her dance from first time.. where he came to get her after Arshi told him to get Jhanak smiley9… he was all mesmerized at her dance smiley42.. but after their marriage he was getting more closer until Shrishti brought Rahul keeda in his brain smiley7 he  got rude to her & was very possessive & jealous a lot.. there he showed the sign of him liking her .. or else y would he get angry & jealous feeling .. & he was ignoring Arshi too.. their online shaadi part also he was mesmerized by her beauty smiley42 seeing her in his mom’s saree smiley42 that candle lit room smiley42 but was spoiled by Arshi entry smiley39

All of the moments were so beautifully defined. I am usually crazy for Possessiveness, protectiveness, and jealousy and I think for me those were some of the major give away for his intense feelings for Jhanak! 

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thik hai to anusha ko bhhi hut me invite karalo! I hope you won't be jealous @Manoshono! I forgot your name yaar! 

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Vira , how come room ..

Its against our show...

😜😂😂😂

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

And don't watch the last episode first!

Otherwise, you won't be able to connect with the story!

MPTH was so overrated for me. smiley44

I liked Humayun in Bin Roye much better. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

thik hai to anusha ko bhhi hut me invite karalo! I hope you won't be jealous @Manoshono! I forgot your name yaar! 

Are we going for threesome? smiley37 

Name is Anum…. Paglismiley9lol! 

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I know right 😭 Too many great moments to remember. It has been an incredible journey for his falls! I love when men falls harder than women 😆🙈

That's why we all are emotionally attached to this pair after witnessing their deep-rooted emotional bonding and attachment. ❤️

Something is very special about this ITV couple that I have never come across in any other show.🔥

Plus, Hiba n Khurshal chemistry ❤️