°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 49•°* - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Ex- Miya biwi 😢

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Apke moo main puri chocolate factory!  🍫 🏭 

We are desperate ke miya biwi main se koi toh kuch bara dhamaka kaare toh maza aye ga and trp will hit the roof! 🤞🏻

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Edkv74

let me twist it like the reporters of IF..

I feel Ani himself will do something foolish and ruin the moment!
In the pre ap promo when Srishti was blaming Jhanak, ani was looking more guilty than concerned- guilty that Jhanak is taking the blame for him and concern for her at the same time😛😀 though Arshi the fox is resting on his lap, there’s no concern for her state from his side😛

And Jhanak the tyag ki devi is silent because she knows that Sirji is the culprit 😛😀🤪 miya biwi ke dhong ke beech mein minu ji aa gayin Harishchandra banke😀😛
and when ever he does some mischief he looks extra handsome with his puppy eyes😜

How’s my cock and bull version dears??

in promo I didn’t see him worry for Atshi at all smiley36 all that concerned was for Jhank when Maasi says I won’t leave you…u want Ani for urself smiley36 he knows J rejected him smiley37 then how will she want him for herself smiley36 & in all this he had expected her to accept him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Posting here reply

It's long back, I contracted the director, i asked him i wanted to send a gif,t to Additi n Harshad, and he gave me his address. When they got my gifts, they contacted me via director and AG gave me her number, since that time I have been in touch with her, but lately she is not doing any shows, etc. That time on facebook n emails, i was very very young lol. Mum helped 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uske sign match nahi honge 😜

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very well explained...

This is where we are disappointed ...

This is what we were expecting when it was all pretence for him...

This all game of jealousy & pretence could have been beautiful outcome of the dialogue writers would have able to do their job wonderfully..

Actually, the things which are giving them backlash or should I say Ani's character backlash, could have actually made people feel more connected to him, only if they have worked on the script and leads carefully...

Originally posted by: sanfan

this scene is an excellent example of bankruptcy of imagination of creatives..I will explain why so please bear with me…

A love story is only a single page document 

It’s the scriptwriter, the dialogue writer, the director who collectively translate the vision of that single page document into a story with soul. 

Imagine if this same scene had Ani expressing how disappointed he is at her abject surrender, anger at her lack of spine, how could she think that he would be happy with her didi? How could she think that he would keep her as the other woman? His lament that she is leading  them both to a loveless life. 

So many such complaints he could have that one can relate with instead of this “ you insulted me so I will insult you” 

This is plain lazy writing!! 

My scene variation hasn’t  made Ani palatable just relatable….. their chasm as lovers still remains and that is fine… that’s the next level for the story to reach becos at this stage Ani can’t get through to Jhanak to drop down her guard!! Ani hasn’t understood that Jhanak carries guilt and until Ani reaches that arc in understanding or until Jhanak is triggered to make a claim on Ani( near impossible at this stage) this won’t happen but you give the viewer some sense of the situational helplessness of the characters

The writer has only one path to adhere to… to stay true to the vision of the story… 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kyn yaad dilaya😩😭 

Yes… ex-💔💔

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye Dekho Kya kar diya aapane iss masum jaan ke sath ! Dekho Dekho

Ahhhhh how much I want to see the OG Ani especially with this track😭😩 

He has all the capabilities of turning the tables around. Kameene makers I want it so bad. 😩

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Plus it would show that he always had planned an escape route, amidst all his performance ! Has he thought this through? How is he going to 'hug' Arshi post wedding, baki toh chod do smiley36

But I know Vira is right, "tumhare aankhon ke saamne agar main tumhare Arshi didi ke sath khush rehta hu, toh dekhta hu tumhara dil dukhta hai ki nehi" - What a step , what a step, to check if J's heart hurts or not smiley32smiley32 [slow claps]

Originally posted by: Edkv74

we fell in love with the khuraafaati Ani rather than the self sacrificing one! We can’t get that image out of our system yet😜

And they say old habits die hard.. for us as well as Ani😛

Edited by rysohini - 5 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

Sorry Anum ! I am trying to get you back in reality unlike two other woman who are throwing you in dream world again 🤣😂😂😂

But koi nai that’s how we all stay positive ! I won’t remind again … they are miya biwi tan man dhan se ! Kanoon se ho jayenge 😘

Kyn yaad dilaya😩😭 

Yes… ex-💔💔

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was his actually Jealousy game... 

But afterwards 😒😒😒