°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 49•°* - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Hehe, at times I am a zombie, but adat hai, ek ajeeb sa theory hai, "so gayi toh dinn khatam ho jayega" smiley36Plus itne achhe epi s jo mil raha smiley36 Kal toh I was on the forum, fir dekha epi up, toh socha chalo dekh leti hu smiley36

Originally posted by: vira76

Wow soh! That’s some serious timing issues! How are you not a zombie yet

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow that’s less ! Upar se job! Good sleep is needed ! If I don’t get enough sleep I will have headache next day ! 

Originally posted by: rysohini

I am a night owl Anum, filhal 5 hours daily sleep se dukaan chal rahi hai meri smiley36 Agle hafte se school holidays begin, means an hour extra for sleeping, can't wait, can't wait smiley36smiley15

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I really hope so! I don’t want to criticize puppy eyes anymore. Uske liye bhi bura lagta hai. But Jhanak won’t do anything unless we get a bombastic surprise. However, looking at the BTS… dono ghade couple sab kuch hone de rahe hain… like for reals😏

Their that aspect is more hurtful than their fights and misunderstandings.

How come so easily they've surrendered everything to the fate and destiny?

Today, one thing is evident: Jhanak is feeling either highly jealous or hurt during her rasams. I hope this will bring her the positive thinking ability to realize that her love is more significant than anything.

She still has yet to realize the importance of Anirudh's love in her life, and I hope she'll learn as soon as possible before things take another drastic paths.

Edited by xnbstar - 5 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I haven’t watched episode form a week … like may be 2-5 mins scenes that you guys say are worth watching .. haven’t even watched the annulment episode 🤦🏽‍♀️ will watch it all together when I feel like it

Hehe, at times I am a zombie, but adat hai, ek ajeeb sa theory hai, "so gayi toh dinn khatam ho jayega" smiley36Plus itne achhe epi s jo mil raha smiley36 Kal toh I was on the forum, fir dekha epi up, toh socha chalo dekh leti hu smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vira76

In that sense all the news sources need to be fired !! lol all of them have been doing bakwas! And our show does not let out the news

Yaa they never disclose to any reporter what is comg up… even Vinayak actor told them.. all news ur only creating & spreading in the iv…
vira76 thumbnail

True ani ko criticize karana accha nahi lagata… he has been so good ! And just because of one or two stupid monologues sab dhool jata hai always ! This craziness of his made our lives hell during AK times and again now ! 

🤦🏽‍♀️ bohot zyada impulsive banda hai sach me ! Jhanak hi sambhale isse

I really hope so! I don’t want to criticize puppy eyes anymore. Uske liye bhi bura lagta hai. But Jhanak won’t do anything unless we get a bombastic surprise. However, looking at the BTS… dono ghade couple sab kuch hone de rahe hain… like for reals😏

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Their aspect is more hurtful than their fights and misunderstandings.

Today, one thing is evident: Jhanak is feeling either highly jealous or hurt during her rasams. I hope this will bring her the positive thinking ability to realize that her love is more significant than anything.

She still has yet to realize the importance of Anirudh in her life, and I hope she'll learn as soon as possible before things take another drastic paths.

She does realize Ani’s importance in her life but it’s not more than hurting Arshi and snatching away her fiancé. Her guilt is suppressing her love for Anirudh which sucks big time! She knows nobody gives a damn to her life except for Ani but again Ani himself couldn’t make it clear about what he wants.. riddle main baat kiya aur chala gaya😿 And to who? Jhanak, jo khud buht ignorance main jeeti hai😾Edited by Manoshono - 5 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ajkal bloody 1am Aus time they are phodoying the bomb, epi bhangar, timing aur bhangar smiley15smiley36smiley44

You wake up till 1 am to watch these episodessmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I am literal scared to even hope for new BTS. Don’t want to see sindoor and bakwas. I still think the marriage won’t take place but I am so clueless ke what is the silliest reason they can come up with to cancel it all. Arshi being such a witch in the episode planning to insult her even more gave me hope ke uska sapna Ani se shaadi karna ka will remain empty. 😈 So hopefully ye makers kuch akal ki cheez dekhain

yaa.. same… whenever these evils all r overconfident of hurting & insulting J.. its has always backfired on them.. so hoping for the same..even I have a feeling that marriage is not happening.. then how the leads misunderstanding & love story will go forward… & on top that beshosh promo

vira76 thumbnail

She has been like that zainab! In all the rasams! But you saw the bts right ? She is the one coming with arshi to mandap , dressing up arshi like I heard … she isn’t going to do anything and same with Ani ! Nothing by their own determination… but I will be happy if I am proved wrong ! 

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Their aspect is more hurtful than their fights and misunderstandings.

She still has yet to realize the importance of Anirudh in her life, and I hope she'll learn as soon as possible before things take another drastic paths.

Edited by vira76 - 5 days ago