°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 49•°*

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 days ago

•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 49•°*”

𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓱 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓾𝓼 𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓼.𝓬𝓸𝓶WhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Is this guy for real smiley3smiley3smiley3… is he the hero smiley3smiley3 when was this smiley29 which epi is he talking this nonsense smiley29… we need a new hero for maid girl smiley14smiley14… I can’t ship this sadist with her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C82F1mKypXx/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Is this guy for real smiley3smiley3smiley3… is he the hero smiley3smiley3 when was this smiley29 which epi is he talking this nonsense smiley29… we need a new hero for maid girl smiley14smiley14… I can’t ship this sadist with her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C82F1mKypXx/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

this scene is an excellent example of bankruptcy of imagination of creatives..I will explain why so please bear with me…

A love story is only a single page document 

It’s the scriptwriter, the dialogue writer, the director who collectively translate the vision of that single page document into a story with soul. 

Imagine if this same scene had Ani expressing how disappointed he is at her abject surrender, anger at her lack of spine, how could she think that he would be happy with her didi? How could she think that he would keep her as the other woman? His lament that she is leading  them both to a loveless life. 

So many such complaints he could have that one can relate with instead of this “ you insulted me so I will insult you” 

This is plain lazy writing!! 

My scene variation hasn’t  made Ani palatable just relatable….. their chasm as lovers still remains and that is fine… that’s the next level for the story to reach becos at this stage Ani can’t get through to Jhanak to drop down her guard!! Ani hasn’t understood that Jhanak carries guilt and until Ani reaches that arc in understanding or until Jhanak is triggered to make a claim on Ani( near impossible at this stage) this won’t happen but you give the viewer some sense of the situational helplessness of the characters

The writer has only one path to adhere to… to stay true to the vision of the story… 

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love your take and writing, but it’s a bit optimistic to expect from SP and these makers ! Strange though, coz they have managed to pull off some really beautiful scenes and created some memorable situations! Then in the race of mindless numbers, they lost the plot completely!

Originally posted by: sanfan

this scene is an excellent example of bankruptcy of imagination of creatives..I will explain why so please bear with me…

It’s the scriptwriter, the dialogue writer, the director who collectively translate the vision of that single page document into a story with soul. 

Imagine if this same scene had Ani expressing how disappointed he is at her abject surrender, anger at her lack of spine, how could she think that he would be happy with her didi? How could she think that he would keep her as the other woman? His lament that she is leading  them both to a loveless life. 

So many such complaints he could have that one can relate with instead of this “ you insulted me so I will insult you” 

My scene variation hasn’t  made Ani palatable just relatable….. their chasm as lovers still remains and that is fine… that’s the next level for the story to reach becos at this stage Ani can’t get through to Jhanak to drop down her guard!! Ani hasn’t understood that Jhanak carries guilt and until Ani reaches that arc in understanding or until Jhanak is triggered to make a claim on Ani( near impossible at this stage) this won’t happen but you give the viewer some sense of the situational helplessness of the characters

The writer has only one path to adhere to… to stay true to the vision of the story… 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

very beautifully u expressed it 🥰👏
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

I think what you said is what we all were expecting and looking forward to since this so-called "game" of Ani Bose started with Jhanak. We expected him to fight his way and expected some heated conversations... 

To me makers can do all of this, they really can and they are quite aware this is a forced MU. But they simply don't want to do it for the sake of earning more money with less creativity! The audience is attached to Runak, they are not going anywhere until they get a closure. This is a free pass for them to take advantage of this situation and keep extending the show! 

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I posted this on Shayari thread.... but to inaugurate this thread I will post it again here for you ladies so we all learn to relax and let go! 

On Anishi's wedding fear and the "reliable" news sources! smiley2

Problem ek, par solution anek...

Koi kehta hai baccha aayega, to koi kehta hai pallu jalega

Koi kehta hai Arshi bhagegi, to koi kehta hai Jhanak rokegi

Koi kehta hai shadi ho ke rahegi, to koi kehta hai annulment ki badha aayegi

Main kehti hoon itana mat socho yaro, milani hogi to milke rahegi saugat

Agar na mili to, ye bhi ban jayegi kal ki koi baat!

There's one problem, but many solutions...

Some say baby will come, others say pallu will burn.

Some say Arshi will escape, others say Jhanak will stop instead

Some say the marriage will happen, others say annulment will come as obstcle

I say, don't worry about it, friends; if it is meant we will surely get the gift (no Anishi wedding)

If not, this too shall become a story of yesterday! 

Kung Fu Panda 4 Po GIF

Edited by vira76 - 5 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So how many of you enjoyed the live telecast of Arushi’s haldi !!smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail