°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 49•°* - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Wed tak kuch nahi hoga ! Arshi ka jo bhi plan hai either it’s going to backfire or they might just pretend to get hurt ! I want to see this titanic family go down Runak mile na mile!

let me twist it like the reporters of IF..

I feel Ani himself will do something foolish and ruin the moment!
In the pre ap promo when Srishti was blaming Jhanak, ani was looking more guilty than concerned- guilty that Jhanak is taking the blame for him and concern for her at the same time😛😀 though Arshi the fox is resting on his lap, there’s no concern for her state from his side😛

And Jhanak the tyag ki devi is silent because she knows that Sirji is the culprit 😛😀🤪 miya biwi ke dhong ke beech mein minu ji aa gayin Harishchandra banke😀😛
and when ever he does some mischief he looks extra handsome with his puppy eyes😜

How’s my cock and bull version dears??

Edited by Edkv74 - 5 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love it 😻 😻😻😻 isase accha twist ho hi nahi sakta !! Ek tir se do nishan!! 

🤣 

It will be a pleasure to see ani doing something to Arshi and not be gulam !! Hamara satisfaction alag! 

Originally posted by: Edkv74

In the pre ap promo when Srishti was blaming Jhanak, ani was looking more guilty than concerned- guilty that Jhanak is taking the blame for him and concern for her at the same time😛😀 though Arshi the fox is resting on his lap, there’s no concern for her state from his side😛

And Jhanak the tyag ki devi is silent because she knows that Sirji is the culprit 😛😀🤪 miya biwi ke dhong ke beech mein minu ji aa gayin Harishchandra banke😀😛
and when ever he does some mischief he looks extra handsome with his puppy eyes😜

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You won’t believe, I was just mann hi mann hoping, ki let this be some pyatra of Ani, to avoid the wedding last minute!

Evil as it may sound, it would redeem his character and make him the og badass, he always is! Agar itne performance kar hi liya hai, toh ek aur sahi smiley2 Why should Gods have all the fun? smiley15

In the pre ap promo when Srishti was blaming Jhanak, ani was looking more guilty than concerned- guilty that Jhanak is taking the blame for him and concern for her at the same time😛😀

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want her out of equation for good and just be a villain now ! I want this ani arshi thing to stop once and for all ! I don’t want twist where it’s cancelled temporarily… because that’s just more torture !

Yes....

Aur ye log episode de bhi nahin rahe...bcz marriage week ... curiosity is high... people will be wanting to know what is in the episode....

Sooo they are waiting for late...so that it won't be available in much social media site...

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

She does realize Ani’s importance in her life but it’s not more than hurting Arshi and snatching away her fiancé. Her guilt is suppressing her love for Anirudh which sucks big time! She knows nobody gives a damn to her life except for Ani but again Ani himself couldn’t make it clear about what he wants.. riddle main baat kiya aur chala gaya😿 And to who? Jhanak, jo me buht ignorance main jeeti hai😾

Wo to I completely understand, but at least let him speak clearly that time. It's entirely the makers' fault, so we can't blame them since they intentionally wanted to create a rift between them.

Itna Arshi didi, Arshi didi kara hn aj usney, dekhy at the end kaun hurt hora hai. Feeling really bad for her as she has literally no one to share her pain 💔

Regarding her foolishness, I know bcz of the constant torture she's having, her thinking ability has been severely affected so I don't want to blame her.

All I know that she's a beautiful, pure, and innocent Kashmiri soul that needs to be secured & loved ❤️

Edited by xnbstar - 5 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You girls know right … he ain’t doing nothing ! 🙄 galat train pakad liye ho , come back !! 😂

Originally posted by: rysohini

You won’t believe, I was just mann hi mann hoping, ki let this be some pyatra of Ani, to avoid the wedding last minute!

Evil as it may sound, it would redeem his character and make him the og badass, he always is! Agar itne performance kar hi liya hai, toh ek aur sahi smiley2 Why should Gods have all the fun? smiley15

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She has been like that zainab! In all the rasams! But you saw the bts right ? She is the one coming with arshi to mandap , dressing up arshi like I heard … she isn’t going to do anything and same with Ani ! Nothing by their own determination… but I will be happy if I am proved wrong ! 

Yeah, but she'll be surpressing her pain that time too for sure as she's weak to kya karaskti hn ab 😖

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Apke moo main puri chocolate factory!  🍫 🏭 

We are desperate ke miya biwi main se koi toh kuch bara dhamaka kaare toh maza aye ga and trp will hit the roof! 🤞🏻

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You girls know right … he ain’t doing nothing ! 🙄 galat train pakad liye ho , come back !! 😂

we fell in love with the khuraafaati Ani rather than the self sacrificing one! We can’t get that image out of our system yet😜
And they say old habits die hard.. for us as well as Ani😛
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ahhhhh how much I want to see the OG Ani especially with this track😭😩 

He has all the capabilities of turning the tables around. Kameene makers I want it so bad. 😩