°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 49•°* - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

In that sense all the news sources need to be fired !! lol all of them have been doing bakwas! And our show does not let out the news

Originally posted by: samarp2

In Tom morning bts we may come to know if sindoor is done or her pallu caught fire…

All these news predictions r always wrong… on bts we need to believe.. that stupid lady from IF smiley7smiley7 first she told J is pregnant then made her miscarrysmiley7smiley7 that reporter needs to be fired for spreading all nonsense 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

In Tom morning bts we may come to know if sindoor is done or her pallu caught fire…

All these news predictions r always wrong… on bts we need to believe.. that stupid lady from IF smiley7smiley7 first she told J is pregnant then made her miscarrysmiley7smiley7 that reporter needs to be fired for spreading all nonsense 

I am literal scared to even hope for new BTS. Don’t want to see sindoor and bakwas. I still think the marriage won’t take place but I am so clueless ke what is the silliest reason they can come up with to cancel it all. Arshi being such a witch in the episode planning to insult her even more gave me hope ke uska sapna Ani se shaadi karna ka will remain empty. 😈 So hopefully ye makers kuch akal ki cheez dekhain
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wed tak kuch nahi hoga ! Arshi ka jo bhi plan hai either it’s going to backfire or they might just pretend to get hurt ! I want to see this titanic family go down Runak mile na mile!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Aaj ka bomb nahin phoda kya ab tak??

Edited by vira76 - 5 days ago
rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched the epi at 1:30am last night ! The WC finals started at 12:30am, went to bed at 5am that day smiley36

Timings are a challenge smiley1

Originally posted by: Manoshono

How long do you stay up to watch Jhanak? smiley36

vira76 thumbnail

I want her out of equation for good and just be a villain now ! I want this ani arshi thing to stop once and for all ! I don’t want twist where it’s cancelled temporarily… because that’s just more torture !

I am literal scared to even hope for new BTS. Don’t want to see sindoor and bakwas. I still think the marriage won’t take place but I am so clueless ke what is the silliest reason they can come up with to cancel it all. Arshi being such a witch in the episode planning to insult her even more gave me hope ke uska sapna Ani se shaadi karna ka will remain empty. 😈 So hopefully ye makers kuch akal ki cheez dekhain

vira76 thumbnail

Wow soh! That’s some serious timing issues! How are you not a zombie yet

Originally posted by: rysohini

I watched the epi at 1:30am last night ! The WC finals started at 12:30am, went to bed at 5am that day smiley36

Timings are a challenge smiley1

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am a night owl Anum, filhal 5 hours daily sleep se dukaan chal rahi hai meri smiley36 Agle hafte se school holidays begin, means an hour extra for sleeping, can't wait, can't wait smiley36smiley15

5 hours is less but is doable. If I go 4-5 hours every day, I would get vertigo lol! So I am trying to go to bed early. Kuch time phele I was only getting 3-4 hours of sleep which was making me feel worse in the morning. So I decided to be a good girl nowsmiley17 Wese bhi episodes itne bekaar hein ke sleep waste kerne ka fiyda nahe haismiley36
rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Prudent decision, I need to follow this too smiley27

5 hours is less but is doable. If I go 4-5 hours every day, I would get vertigo lol! So I am trying to go to bed early. Kuch time phele I was only getting 3-4 hours of sleep which was making me feel worse in the morning. So I decided to be a good girl nowsmiley17 Wese bhi episodes itne bekaar hein ke sleep waste kerne ka fiyda nahe haismiley36

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Saari umeedein ab Minu par hai ..... she is my #HukumKaikka

Can Arshi please go to Dubai, can't take Arshi beta Arshi beta jaap from her god liya huya parents - Tanu and Shubhosmiley13

Bahiii....RuNak Kashmir se wapis hi kyu aye 😢

Matlab, hadh hi hgye hai badtameezi ki!

Last week se koi proper episode hi nhi ara hai...😖

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I want her out of equation for good and just be a villain now ! I want this ani arshi thing to stop once and for all ! I don’t want twist where it’s cancelled temporarily… because that’s just more torture !

Exactly I am with you 🙌 

Buht hogaya screen time and importance. She needs to put up one mask and stay on it. Fihaal we all need a break from her so RuNak can reunite. Baad main ajaye to take so called revenge 😹

Edited by Manoshono - 5 days ago