Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What if annulment get cancelled and jhanak is still the wife. Now SK won’t let ANI stay alone if Arshi can’t stand on her legs so she will emotionallly pressurise BH wasis to take Arshi there so Ani is tied up with Arshi. Jhanak taking care of Arshi . Isse ganda insult jhanak ke liye kya hoga . In the promo Arshi is lying on Ani lap men’s Arshi will be bed ridden and both ani and jhanak were looking at eo . Jhanak was not looking mad at ANI in promo she was in mahanta mode for whatever happened. I doubt she will be leaving BH. Even jhanak get saved from police case SK would make sure that ANI and jhanak would not be able to unite and she does the work for Arshi . Keeping Arshi at BH would be the best plot for her to torture Ani and jhanak.

I have no idea smiley36 I didn’t think in that details smiley36 I prefer to enjoy the epis as they come smiley36 can’t waste my thoughts on this stupidity smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tellyme

so true. I do not see positivity coming in this show in near future.

Runak si no where near. I do not know why makers are behaving so toxic.

Now all blame game on Jhanak will go on and on and Ani as usual will play diplomat. 

I have reached a stage where I will be happy to see J in jail rather than BH. That house is more dangerous that Jail. 

I don’t know Anu what to react on this smiley36 laugh or cry smiley19smiley37…. That’s so true whatever u said smiley20 .. seeing her in mental asylum is we can’t afford.. jail will be much better… even Ani is acting like another idiot there 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.. when he should support her.. he is sitting with his high ego there 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄😖… here she needs his support not Chooton’s… last 2 days she was like yearning for his attention & morale support.. now suddenly he has backed offf cause she didn’t accept his love 🙄 he is acting like an idiot smiley39
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

all i want right now is @bold. This dragging has bored us to no end. I am not sure what was the purpose to show the rasams which no one wanted to watch..smiley44

What will makers gain with MU. They are already having innumerable MUs anyway, usme ek aur add ho jayega... who cares.

I want story to proceed befor I loose patience with the show.. phewww

Exactly she should stop her maasi and didi job and say bye bye to Basu's house.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

he’s a lost case now! Pressurised on one side, guilty on the other and more importantly  Jhanak the paagal woman doesn’t let him do the right things.. no hopes.. they want to make her ‘ rise from ashes’ it seems!

Is anything there in her character to rise from ashes .   The way makers stretching with nonsense tracks even if she become phoenix bird no one is there to watch.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Is anything there in her character to rise from ashes .   The way makers stretching with nonsense tracks even if she become phoenix bird no one is there to watch.

Ila cheppesaaru emiti🥺
Naaku chaala baadha ga undi 🥹

Edited by Edkv74 - 3 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ila cheppesaaru emiti🥺
Naaku chaala baadha ga undi 🥹

Arey Vidya there is no positive hope ...