💥Exciting New Team Feature on MWG Forum💥

Announcements 📢

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 5 months ago

Hello viewers,

You must have read about the New Team Feature introduced a couple of weeks ago on India Forums!

We are thrilled to announce this Team feature in the Mehndi Wala Ghar forum as well. Please choose and flaunt your team.

Team Mauli

Choose this team if you support Mauli's character and love Shruti Anand's portrayal of Mauli.

Team Rahul

Choose this team if you support Rahul's character or love Shehzad Shaikh's portrayal of Rahul.

Team Manoj

Choose this team if you support Manoj's character or love Karan Mehra's portrayal of Manoj.

Team #Rauli

Choose this team if you are a Rauli/Maura Supporter and want to see Rahul and Mauli together.

Agarwal Parivaar

Choose this team if you support the Agarwal family

Team Neutral

Choose this team if you are here for the story and it's progression and you just love discussing the show

Team Critic

Choose this team if you don't agree with how the story is progressing or how the characters are behaving but still can't stop watching the show

You can choose any team of your choice, for whatever reason you believe. Just go ahead and flaunt it on your profile.

Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Step 1: Click on the orange Team Button.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 223840.png

Step 2: Choose your Team and click and Join.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 223955.png

Flaunt your team under your username.smiley42

Please note that once you have chosen a team, you can change again in 24 hours.smiley4

Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Please come over and join your group.smiley31

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Rahul

I was just going to ask for teams in this forumsmiley17

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

I think I'm gonna keep changing from team Rauli to Rahul to Mauli 😜😜. Dumbnoj never & NWG parivar to kbhi bhi nhi. Should've included team Shurpanakha too 😂🤣. Rest all r ok. If possible do rename Manoj to Dumbnoj that's what we call him 😆😆

Edited by Vidvish - 5 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

I think I'm gonna keep changing from team Rauli to Rahul to Mauli 😜😜. Dumbnoj never & NWG parivar to kbhi bhi nhi. Should've included team Shurpanakha too 😂🤣. Rest all r ok. If possible do rename Manoj to Dumbnoj that's what we call him 😆😆

We cannot do that.smiley36 Anyways, do tag and call more people to join the teams.smiley31
minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I was just going to ask for teams in this forumsmiley17

See, I read your mind.smiley2
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #Rauli

Very cool. Thank you!