Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Writers just couldn’t manage to keep these sautelis sane for some time. This is so bad for so many step relationships and seeing how these writers are establishing the fact in a society through a TV show that no matter what sautelis will be bad.

These two and their bloodline unfortunately became the permanent vamps of the show.

They will drag this to the 5th generation, where ruhi's daughter will make trouble to abhira's daughter. It all actually started in first generation where naman tried to kill naitik, but mishti was a pure sweetheart towards naira unlike other generations.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They will drag this to the 5th generation, where ruhi's daughter will make trouble to abhira's daughter. It all actually started in first generation where naman tried to kill naitik, but mishti was a pure sweetheart towards naira unlike other generations.

Eww I hate even the thought of ruhi daughter troubling abhira daughter smiley37 so fed up of repeated stories

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I am not watching today’s episode. Too bad for my health to watch, especially that moron Armaan.

did Manish hear their conversation?

Manish didn’t hear them today..hope he does soon..👍
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Writers just couldn’t manage to keep these sautelis sane for some time. This is so bad for so many step relationships and seeing how these writers are establishing the fact in a society through a TV show that no matter what sautelis will be bad.

These two and their bloodline unfortunately became the permanent vamps of the show.

Singhania 's and Maheshwari's also had that step line...But they really knows the meaning of Rishta and humanity