Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Episode kaisa tha yeh baad me bataungi smiley36

Lekin yuvraj ka ek dialogue mast tha aaj

Yeh Sanjay toh bilkul pasand nhi hai pata nhi papa ne isme kya dekh liya lol 🤣🤣🤣

Aur Sanjay ki fatti padi hai 🤭 dono se ghr walo se bhi aur yuvraj se bhi

Ab kya karega ...🤣🤣

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

I can comfortably say today is the first time this show will be saved by the precap! Yaaay.smiley36 It was terrific… I hope we get no BTS.. please NOOOO

I am scared for Abhira..

But I know it's necessary for Armaan to realize where Abhira stands in his life..

Armaan looked so good today.. Just like yesterday..

That pick up from Goenka Villa scene was so good.

Edited by Honey-Friend - 7 months ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Episode kaisa tha yeh baad me bataungi smiley36

Lekin yuvraj ka ek dialogue mast tha aaj

Yeh Sanjay toh bilkul pasand nhi hai pata nhi papa ne isme kya dekh liya lol 🤣🤣🤣

Aur Sanjay ki fatti padi hai 🤭 dono se ghr walo se bhi aur yuvraj se bhi

Ab kya karega ...🤣🤣

Yuvraj's unintentional funny dialogues are goodsmiley36

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Any Ruhi fans after the precap was expected that from her. Hope Armaan arrives on time and saves Abhira

priyabehera thumbnail

Phir bhi mujhe kanhi na kanhi doubt hai ki iss kaand me bhi roohi chipak jayagi smiley36jitni bar yuvraj se abhira suna ,utni bar uski b nanu ne usse roohi bataya smiley36pata nhi kya hoga ,koi matlab ban ta bhi hai ya me aise hi aapna sar khapa rehi hoon smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan gets angry at Phuphasa about discussing him-Abhira but Ruhi ko khuli chut hai to say things about his equation with abhira. Kyun?!

His expression to Ruhi was really weird- unnecessarily soft eyes , goo goo eyes at her just for being a tad bit mature and indicating she is ok with Abhira performing her professional obligations🙄 still don't understand why he was so chill seeing Abhira calling him and putting it on speaker. He knows she had a major thing happen and if she was attacked in house she can be attacked elsewhere too. As soon as he realized that it was Abhira on phone, he should have taken it off speaker and shown some urgency in his body language thinking she may be in trouble. But none of that. 🙄

Vidya is unnecessarily emotional about Ruhi taking Abhiras blame but thankfully Ruhi has divulged that Abhira took the fall for her. Also Ruhi got away easily with minor reprimand but Abhira had to miss a major work opportunity due to the gussa of dadi. Koi mahaan kaam nahi kiya hai usne by taking the fall for Abhira. But chalo atleast she's not as pathetic as the character they are drawing inspiration from in ghkkpm- Patralekha.

Also the fall and eyelocks of Abhimaan are becoming kinda lame. Armaan ke taraf seh passion or feel kam hai sometimes.

Edited by Pinecone - 7 months ago