Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

My dad has theory for the current track of Vanshaj, he thinks DJ will have a daughter (re birth of yuvika) so ultimately it is yuvika who is the vanshajsmiley37smiley37

forgot to tag yousmiley36
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Do you guys know that simone is playing Mata Lakshmi in Shiv-Shaktismiley44

Yes , knew about it for a few months nowsmiley26 We rven mentioned this in some EDT'ssmiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

My dad has theory for the current track of Vanshaj, he thinks DJ will have a daughter (re birth of yuvika) so ultimately it is yuvika who is the vanshajsmiley37smiley37

Writers will definitely use this after ep 300smiley37

SoniRita thumbnail

U r back to stunnerz btw, no longer a DT aww will miss seeing u as DT

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

If it was supernatural show (or devotional show by Nastik), we could hv consider itsmiley36

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

What about YMKN actress??

She was nice, i saw her playing Maa Parvati in RK so i liked her more as Maa Parvati.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

When did that happen? I only got my badge for receiving most mno of reactions to my postssmiley36

In Nov or Decsmiley36 ii think you got it for giving most reactions or maybe posts

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Ok but did anyone watch Mose Chhal Kiye Jaye? That's exactly how I wanted Roohi's character to be.

Spoilers for those who didn't watch and don't wish to watch - the FL Saumya dumps her toxic husband, aka ML, and leaves the family with her kids. Won't be going into depth because i feel the show deserves to be watchedsmiley1

Also, the fans and Vijay (who was playing ML) said that the show was ruined because of the over feminism - which i don't think. Yes the leads had a great chemistry but the msg the show gave was strong and i personally liked it. Hats off to the PH for taking the risk and not whitewashing the MLsmiley32

I loved MSCKJsmiley42 but they ruined it with the leap

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

In Nov or Decsmiley36 ii think you got it for giving most reactions or maybe posts

Yeah just saw that , i got that bdge in september and it was for posting max no of reactions smiley37 Idk how i read posting reactions as receiving reactionssmiley37

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

When they kill Vika for 300 epi milestone this may happensmiley37