Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Haan! Tune dekha nahi mera show? smiley37

But jokes apart, story achhi thi usme for a change.

Reminds me about an old show, Doli Armaano Ki. That was also a good show about domestic violence. Usme they introduced a new ML for the FL instead of white washing the ML. And new ML ke aane ke baad bhi end tak Urmi was not involved with him, she rather became a self made entrepreneur! Loved it!

Actually I think leap ke baad they did get together but he died. So ultimately Urmi was alone and they only focused on her journey instead of making this a love story.

Plus there was also a gen leap, where they took up a sensitive topic of r*pe. Where the FL was a victim of g*ngr*pe and the ML who was Urmi's son stayed by her and helped her overcome her traumas.

This show is almost 10 years old now.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Actually I think leap ke baad they did get together but he died. So ultimately Urmi was alone and they only focused on her journey instead of making this a love story.

Plus there was also a gen leap, where they took up a sensitive topic of r*pe. Where the FL was a victim of g*ngr*pe and the ML who was Urmi's son stayed by her and helped her overcome her traumas.

This show is almost 10 years old now.

There was another show on Sony which also handled this topic in the most matured way possible ; Alpviram. , it was a finite show and ran for 90 episodes in 1998 , it's such a great show and didn't have too much of ITV melodrama , it's available in Y5

Saumya2102 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

There was another show on Sony which also handled this topic in the most matured way possible ; Alpviram. , it was a finite show and ran for 90 episodes in 1998 , it's such a great show and didn't have too much of ITV melodrama , it's available in Y5

The more i get to know about such shows, the more I like the 90s ke serials.

There was a show called Aarohan. It was just a 13 episode show revolving around Pallavi Joshi's character and her friends who wanted to join Navy. It also had Shefali Shah I think.

Even the old Wagle Ki Duniya was a good one. That was also 10-12 episode show only.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

The more i get to know about such shows, the more I like the 90s ke serials.

There was a show called Aarohan. It was just a 13 episode show revolving around Pallavi Joshi's character and her friends who wanted to join Navy. It also had Shefali Shah I think.

Even the old Wagle Ki Duniya was a good one. That was also 10-12 episode show only.

Yes I've watched Aarohan , Pallavi joshi played the FL in Alpviram too

Saumya2102 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yes I've watched Aarohan , Pallavi joshi played the FL in Alpviram too

Ahh I love that lady! She's 50+ now but look at how graceful she is. Plus what a fantastic actor. She moulds into the characters beautifully.

It's honestly sad that actors like her are not given their dues in films. Shefali Shah is getting recognition after so long. Had she not done Delhi Crime toh this still wouldn't have happened.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Ahh I love that lady! She's 50+ now but look at how graceful she is. Plus what a fantastic actor. She moulds into the characters beautifully.

It's honestly sad that actors like her are not given their dues in films. Shefali Shah is getting recognition after so long. Had she not done Delhi Crime toh this still wouldn't have happened.

And even if they are given roles it's either the role of an ITV Mom or MIL

Moonks thumbnail

Do you guys know that simone is playing Mata Lakshmi in Shiv-Shaktismiley44

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Moonks

Do you guys know that simone is playing Mata Lakshmi in Shiv-Shaktismiley44

How is she?smiley36

I wanna say there is hardly any actress i liked as Mata Lakshmi smiley24

In Vighnaharta Ganesh and Sankatmochan Hanuman, actresses who played Mata Lakshmi were the ones i liked till now.

Moonks thumbnail

My dad has theory for the current track of Vanshaj, he thinks DJ will have a daughter (re birth of yuvika) so ultimately it is yuvika who is the vanshajsmiley37smiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

How is she?smiley36

I wanna say there is hardly any actress i liked as Mata Lakshmi smiley24

In Vighnaharta Ganesh and Sankatmochan Hanuman, actresses who played Mata Lakshmi were the ones i liked till now.

What about YMKN actress??