Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

When they kill Vika for 300 epi milestone this may happensmiley37

Lol i posted the same in the previpus pagesmiley37

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moonks

My dad has theory for the current track of Vanshaj, he thinks DJ will have a daughter (re birth of yuvika) so ultimately it is yuvika who is the vanshajsmiley37smiley37

ye last episode main dikhaya jayega smiley37
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Cause I've never watched that entire movie , just a few scenes here and there , also why do people call her poo?smiley36

Her actually name is Pooja. But after they shifted to London she changed it to Pooh because it sounded sexy and savage. But she still remained a foolsmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Her actually name is Pooja. But after they shifted to London she changed it to Pooh because it sounded sexy and savage. But she still remained a foolsmiley37

Got itsmiley36

Link for refrence

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164733325

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

What is SABTV even doing with their shows? Pushpa died and came back to life in Saturday's episode ( those dialogues felt like it was lifted from ep 100 of Vanshaj and the VFX of heaven's gate looked like mily way galaxysmiley37 )

The ML in Aangan is in ICU

Tara died and her doppleganger came in Dhruv Tara

And doppleganger drama ensures in our show

I wanted Neil to have a breakdown like ACP in CID ep 663 but whatever we got was nice

The screencaps of ACP's breakdown is in this link ( the last 4 pics at this post.....these caps are 13 year old screenshot so the quality is LOL not to mention the watermark which covers half of the screenshot....but it was such a powerful scene)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/35015554

Moonks thumbnail

What is SABTV even doing with their shows? Pushpa died and came back to life in Saturday's episode ( those dialogues felt like it was lifted from ep 100 of Vanshaj and the VFX of heaven's gate looked like mily way galaxysmiley37 )

I wanted Neil to have a breakdown like ACP in CID ep 663 but whatever we got was nice

The screencaps of ACP's breakdown is in this link ( the last 4 pics at this post.....these caps are 13 year old screenshot so the quality is LOL not to mention the watermark which covers half of the screenshot....but it was such a powerful scene)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/35015554

Aakhiri chunauti was that Island wala track na?? Where they were converting humans into Animal??

I just don't like that track, don't know whysmiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Moonks

Aakhiri chunauti was that Island wala track na?? Where they were converting humans into Animal??

I just don't like that track, don't know whysmiley36

No Aakhri chunauti was the track where all the CID members were kidnapped and were almost murdered

The island track was in 2014 i think , this one was aired during 2010

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 7 months ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Just like Sitara is busy connecting Bhabhis with Devars for a love triangle, SAB is busy hospitalizing it's characterssmiley37

Moonks thumbnail

No Aakhri chunauti was the track where all the CID members were kidnapped and were almost murdered

The island track was in 2014 i think , this one was aired during 2010

where they go to switzerland in the last episode of the track??
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lol. smiley37 Arjun/Buneet Fits Perfectly in this Meme. smiley37

Everybody is a bloody brilliant Actor as we have seen in episodes of 2024. But i dont know whats the issue with him. smiley37

There are some actors who work well when the Co-actors are good and they also look good. Nothing of this sort here. smiley37

military-clown-v0--yt2VDkjk_LFGDChLzu7QNKJ0pdBdf0_VF9ake7zy5s.jpg