Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Chapter 01

It's inspired from a Tamil movie, Thanga magan. Not completely but i have written only about how the hero found love after a heart break. Hope you guys like it. 

_______

It was supposed to be one of the most beautiful day of any human being but for sameer it was the worst day. He is getting married to a girl he doesn't even know while his ex girlfriend, who is now his bhabhi happily standing with his brother and posing for the pictures. 

"I don't even know her name." sameer said in frustration as he was asked to change his cloths for marriage after the photoshoot. 

"I saw bhabhi. She was beautiful." manoj, his best friend tried to convince him. 

"You only said you will get married to any girl your parents choose for you after your love failure. You were too eager to show your ex that you moved that your even refuse to see bhabhi's photo and agreed for marriage." pandit, his another best friend said. 

Sameer looked at them in disbelief and taking a deep breath he spoke, "First of all manoj it's not about being beautiful. I don't know anything about her character. We are already in trouble I don't know whether she will be understanding enough and understand my problems. And pandit, I don't need to show anyone that I moved on. I moved on the moment she become my bhabhi. I am happy in my life and mom forced me for this marriage doesn't mean I don't like it."

His friends smiled hearing it. 

"Maybe you should talk to bhabhi. You will like her." Manoj said but sameer smiled at him and said, "My parents liked her and praising her all these time and now you guys too liked her then how can she not be nice. I trust you guys." 

The trio hugged each other emotionally and happily and that day sameer got married with calm heart as he trust his friends and family 

"Sunaina is pregnant. I can't believe that our house is getting filled with happiness." vishaka, sameer's mom said while mundit saw each other not knowing how sameer will take it because even though sameer says he moves on they can't believe it and are worried for sameer. 

"Congrats bhabhi." sameer wished her who smiled at him while karthik, sameer's brother and sunaina's husband comes there and fed sweets to sunaina while kissing her cheeks who blushed happily. Sameer just smiled at them and went to his room to meet his wife. 

Sameer entered the room and saw his wife sitting on the bed nervously. 

"Hi." sameer said to his wife who smiled at him. 

"Are you nervous?" sameer asked. 

"I feel little hungry." his bride said little embarrassed. 

Sameer laughed hearing her and sneaked out to realize they are alone in the house as his parents went to his brother's house for him to spend some time with his new wife. 

"Naina" he called his wife to kitchen. Their house is not big like mansion but big enough for 4 to 6 people with 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a common toilet, a kitchen and a living room. 

Sameer lives with his parents while karthik lives next door where he moved after his marriage as he comes to know about sameer and sunaina's love story. 

"Here have this." he made her egg rich with left over rice and eggs and gave it to her. Naina smiled at him and start eating it.

"Is it nice?" sameer asked nervously while Naina nodded her head saying it's good. 

"You don't talk much?" sameer asked with a smile while Naina blushed and nodded no. 

"Can we go to our room. I am tired that's why." Naina said while sameer got sad thinking Naina is not comfortable with him and that's why wants to sleep earlier. 

"Do we have another pillow at home?" Naina asked seeing only one pillow on the bed. Sameer gets hurt again thinking she didn't like him. 

"Why? Any problem?" sameer asked her. 

"I have the hobbit of hugging my Teddy bear." Sameer smiled hearing her realizing she is innocent and sweet girl. 

"You adjust today tomorrow we will get you a teddy bear." sameer told her making her to blush. 

Suddenly Naina's phone rang and she took it to realize its her friend. She cuts the call but the friend called again and this time sameer took the phone and asked her to speak. 

"She is an idiot. Just cut the call." Naina said 

"You just tell her good night and end the call." sameer said and Naina was too lazy to attend the call that she asked sameer to put it on the speaker. 

"Hey babe! How was the night? Which round you are in now? You were blushing over his picture for a week. Did you attack him as soon as you enter the room?" her friend asked her without a breath making Naina stop breathing as she saw sameer looking at the phone without moving and breathing too. 

Naina moved to cut the call when sameer stopped her but didn't look at her. 

"Shut up and cut the call preeti." Naina said to her friend but she continues to tease Naina. 

"You purposely left your teddy bear home so that you can cuddle him. Is he near you?" preeti asked 

"Please don't say further. You are on speak..." sameer closed her mouth with his right hand from stop speaking and looked into her eyes while holding the phone in his left hand but preeti under stood and cuts the call embarrassed. 

Sameer kept the phone down and they shared a eye lock for few minutes before sameer started laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" Naina asked in embarrassment and hurt thinking he is making fun of her. 

"Here after hearing about going to bed room as you are tired and not having extra pillow in this room. I was thinking you were not interested in marrying me but you are secretly planning on honeymoon." sameer said while Naina blushed hard hearing him. 

"We should sleep." sameer said and they slept cuddling each other while Naina was blushing hard sameer felt his life complete. 

Edited by Kavithawrites - 3 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Did you end up posting the same story twice by mistake?

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Did you end up posting the same story twice by mistake?

Yes dear, changed it now 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

I am shocked that karthik is sameer's brother who married sameer's ex sunaina.why did sunaina sameer break up and sunaina marry karthik?After marriage only karthik knew about their past so he shifted to the neighbouring house?though sameer said that he is not unhappy about marrying his mom's choice I thought he was upset about marrying naina.but he was sad thinking that naina is not interested in marrying him.that means he was ready to move on.surprising that naina is madly in love with sameer though she hid it.preeti's dialogues were naughty and funny.samaina scene was cute.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Very interesting start dear 😍 

Just loved it πŸ€— 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing ✍️ 

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Sameer rushed in and is now having second thoughts about getting married. He should have talked to the girl.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Naina has already made a positive impression. She got him to laugh. They will do quite nicely indeed.