Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

just like that, she was not even aware of how many people surrounded her. people who have very good intentions.

zajedno thumbnail

coincidence or fate.???

zajedno thumbnail

the policeman was delighted with her appearance.

zajedno thumbnail

Margo thought that this did not help her. Now she felt very ashamed and embarrassed about the situation in which she found herself.

- What did I need all this for? Margo wondered. This was all very unnecessary but then something caught her attention. On the table she saw the business card left by the policeman. She took the business card in her hand and read the name.. And the little color she had on her face disappeared in a second when she realized who it was. He, he, he was here, the one who ruined my youth. how he changed. Is it really him. My first love, No, that's not possible. So she took the business card again and thought about all this for a long time. Well, he left town a long time ago. N, it's not him for sure. Hmmm, he ruined her youth because she was madly in love with him and he went with another girl to another city. She heard that he married that girl.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

She found it embarrassing to be woken up like that, her condition visible to everyone around.

coderlady thumbnail

So she was in love with him and he was with someone else at the time. It broke her heart then. Now he is back.

coderlady thumbnail

Did they get a good look at each other? She did not recognize him until she saw the name. Has he recognized her?

coderlady thumbnail

Is he still with the other girl? Maybe there can be a second chance for them. Did he ever notice her before when they were young?

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

hello, here I am again having a problem with logging in and I am a little late in writing.

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

her condition is such that everyone around her is worried.