the worst thing that can happen to a person is a broken heart

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

I feel sorry for every person who experiences something like this

zajedno thumbnail

it is the greatest humiliation that a person can experience. cheating with your best friend is horrible.

zajedno thumbnail

she thought it was good for business.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Hope she forgets about him and gets her life back on track.

zajedno thumbnail

I also hope that he will return to his life

zajedno thumbnail

I have to forget about everything and move on. how nice it sounds, but in practice it is certainly different. I get up and go to take a bath to get ready for the veli fiasco. Because that's it since my marriage. I experienced a fiasco, and I didn't even expect it. Well, nobody hopes for that. What a fool I was. But, in a few hours, that too will be over and all that remains for me is to go back to my house and be alone. I went to the court because I had a scheduled hearing and then at the entrance to the court I collided with a man who looked like he was going to break me. He looked at me angrily and told me everything. How incompetent I am and that I have to watch how I walk, and other things. I couldn't recover from the surprise. I wanted to react, but the man disappeared.

zajedno thumbnail

and that's over, I got divorced and now I just have the paperwork to finish. To return my surname and to arrange all the documentation with my surname. This is me Margo and I am a big fool when I did not see what was being done behind my back. I have to admit that maybe I was relieved when I no longer had to watch my husband looking at me pitifully and as if everything was his fault. how can he be guilty when he cheated on me not once but every day. oh, what a naive fool I was.

zajedno thumbnail

and so I, Margo, remained alone as if I had never been married in my life. everything. I'm going to the customs office now to treat myself to a big piece of cake. I watch what I eat, but now I have to treat myself to a cake. One part of my life is over and I'm going into the unknown, again.

a new chapter in my life. I entered the customs office and saw that one table in the corner was empty. I approached and was about to sit down when I felt someone's gaze next to me. The man I collided with in the court was now looking at me even more brightly and just said if I want to come to my senses today from empty-headed people. He meant me. Me, empty-headed, me who had two faculties, who was praised in my work, and I am empty-headed. I feel like slapping him. But I just pretended to be an empty-headed girl and said. Oops, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure where the head is filling. Oh, how much men like this are driving me nuts. They think they are the smartest and the best. Uh, how would you... and I stopped there because the man was very surprised at my landing and then laughed heartily.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Who did she collide with at the court? It was not the guy she was married to.