Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Rey used Bani to sidetrack Jay. He wins this round. But Jay is not out just yet.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 hours ago

Chapter 1

Wonderful start. I am surprised to see Vatsal as Aradhana's friend. I am shocked that someone fed poison to Raghav and they couldn't find the type as well. Surprising that Jay and Reyaansh are friends and business partners who stay in same house. So Raghav is their mutual friend and musician. But more than that, I am surprised to see Ajay and Swarna as his parents just like N6. Felt good as well. Both the boys are suspecting Aradhana's dad's influence in Raghav's condition. Both the boys are smitten by Aaradhana's looks. Haha. It seems Raghav and Aradhana were never in relationship but just friends.

Chapter 2

Aradhana's reply to the boys is sharp and direct. So Raghav didn't reveal his girlfriend name even to to his parents. Surprised to see Julie as Raghav's nurse. She is also feeling bad for his situation. I am surprised that Aradhana is helping Raghav to find his secret fan or lover named Poorna. Still the boys are suspecting Aradhana. haha.

Chapter 3

So Aradhana, Jay and Reyaansh are together in solving Raghav's case. It's funny that both the boys are liking Aradhana and dressed up well. Their conversation is very funny. The tea scene is funny. I liked Viren and Malini's remarks on those boys. Haha. So there are possibilities that it could be a suicide. That;s surprising. It's hilarious that both the boys called Aradhana to meet. Reyaansh played smart by distracting Jay with Bani.