Keep writing ✍️

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Part 4

Fabulous Update 

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Shocked that the blackmailer wasn’t there. Loved Viraj sayingthat only Janvi can control his anger, lovely scene. Ruby Samar moment was cute.Raghav mistaking Samar to be Siya’s boyfriend was funny, good that he thought tomove on. Ruby saying she’s seeing Samar in flowers was romantic. Wonder why Richarddoesn’t wants Ruby to know that they r aware of her affair. Both Viraj Shivangigot their photos and got blackmailed, I was wondering why u showed tripping scene.Even after being aware of Ruby’s affair, Rachel and Richard fixing her marriagewas shocking. Waiting for next perfect pics. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.Tripping scene was shown so that the blackmailer can take those photographs and blackmail them.Ha ha.

Originally posted by: salley145

Shocked that the blackmailer wasn’t there. Loved Viraj sayingthat only Janvi can control his anger, lovely scene. Ruby Samar moment was cute.Raghav mistaking Samar to be Siya’s boyfriend was funny, good that he thought tomove on. Ruby saying she’s seeing Samar in flowers was romantic. Wonder why Richarddoesn’t wants Ruby to know that they r aware of her affair. Both Viraj Shivangigot their photos and got blackmailed, I was wondering why u showed tripping scene.Even after being aware of Ruby’s affair, Rachel and Richard fixing her marriagewas shocking. Waiting for next perfect pics. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shockingly, Viraj and Shivangi's blackmailers are common.  Good, they decided to resolve the problem together. Sad that Viraj vented out his anger on Jhanvi and lied to her when he cooled down. The song sequence and dialogues of Samar and Ruby's scenes are romantic.  It was shocking that Richard and Rachel got to know about Ruby's love affair. Finding a match for a girl without information is bad. Hope Ruby convinces her parents to marry Samsr.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Coderlady

Kavitha

Salley

GOLDIE ABROL 

Taahir

khwaishfan

Thank you so much for the lovely comments

Love beyond boundaries Part 5

The credit for the JeRun edits goes to the real editors.

After Margeret left,Ruby burst out.

Ruby:How could you fix my marriage without informing me?I really got upset.How could you all do this to me without thinking about my feelings?

I kept quiet as I did'nt want you both to get insulted in front of Margeret aunty.

Richard:We fixed your marriage without asking you,because we knew that you would refuse it if you knew it.

Rachael:Because you love a hindu boy.Right?

Ruby was shocked.

Richard:Yes,we know everything.We enquired about everything.He is not only a Hindu,but a boy with no qualification.

Ruby:All human beings are same.Religion does not matter.About qualification,Samar was sick during his exams.That's why he failed.But he is working hard.He will clear the exams.

Richard:Don't be blind in love.Just obey us.

Ruby:No,I will marry only Samar.

Richard and Rachael got frustrated.

Viraj and Shivangi went towards Jhanvi.Jhanvi was surprised.

Jhanvi:I can't believe that both of you came together.Where did you both meet?

Viraj:Jhanvi...we want to tell you something.

Jhanvi:Ok..say.

Viraj:Before you,there was a girl in my life.

Jhanvi:You have already told me that before marrying me.

Viraj:But I did not tell you that girl was.

Jhanvi:Why should I know that?It is your past.Your past is not significant in our married life.

Viraj:But it is significant now.

Jhanvi:Why?

Viraj:Because..because..

Shivangi said tearfully:Because I was his girl friend.

Jhanvi was shocked.

Viraj:Jhanvi...please don't hate me.I can't lose you Jhanvi.

Shivangi:Please don't misunderstand us Jhanvi.That was our past and there is nothing between us now.

Jhanvi's eyes got filled up with tears hearing them requesting her.

Jhanvi:If there is nothing between you both.why you both are scared of getting hated by me?

Viraj and Shivangi were silent.

Jhanvi:Why should I dislike both of you when you both have not cheated on me?

Viraj and Shivangi were surprised.

Jhanvi:Viraj...I only told you that I don't want to know the name of your girl friend and your past with her.So you did not do any mistake by hiding the past from me.

Viraj was relieved.

Jhanvi:But I feel sad that you thought that I will suspect both of you.This is what you both think of me?

Viraj and Shivangi felt upset.

Jhanvi remembered Viraj shouting at her when she complained to him about avoiding Shivangi.

Jhanvi:Now I understood why you avoided Shivangi and got angry with me when I told you that you should have interacted with Shivangi.This is why Shivangi was also ignoring you.Now I got it.

Viraj and Shivangi were silent.

Jhanvi:Shivangi...you always talked about your ex boy friend with anger.I am not interested to know what really happened between both of you.But there is a misunderstanding for sure.Because I know Viraj very well.He is short tempered and aggressive.But he is not bad.Trust me.

Shivangi did not know what to say.She was upset.

Viraj told Jhanvi emotionally:Thank you Jhanvi for believing us.But there is one more problem.

Jhanvi:What problem?

Viraj and Shivangi told her about the blackmailer.Jhanvi was shocked.

Jhanvi:You both should have told me this that day itself instead of giving money to the blackmailer.Anyways...inform him that you won't give him money.

Viraj and Shivangi nodded.

That moment itself Viraj and Shivangi got a threatening message from the blackmailer.

They both messaged him that they won't give him a single penny and he can send the photographs to Jhanvi.

The blackmailer was shocked.

Jhanvi was cooking in the kitchen.Viraj came there.

Viraj:Enough of cooking Jhanvi.We are going out to have dinner.

Jhanvi was surprised:Really?

Viraj:Yes.

Jhanvi was very happy.

Viraj and Jhanvi went to the restaurant.Jhanvi was surprised as only they both were there.

Viraj:I don't want anyone else to disturb us.

She smiled.

Viraj lit all the candles there.

Viraj:A romantic candle light dinner!

Jhanvi smiled emotionally.

Viraj:What happened Jhanvi?

Jhanvi:Do you know how much I longed for such romantic moments?But you took me for wrestling competitions.

Viraj felt guilty.

He pulled his own ears and said:Sorry Jhanvi.Please forgive me.

Jhanvi smiled emotionally.

Jhanvi:I will forgive you if you stop violence.I hate you punching others.

Viraj:But I don't punch anyone in real life.I punch only during wrestling.

Jhanvi:But I don't like it Viraj.It's too much of violence for me.You have business also.Why don't you concentrate on that instead of wrestling?

Viraj:But wrestling is my job Jhanvi.

Jhanvi:But I hate it Viraj.Can't you stop it if you really love me?

Viraj:I realized how much I hurt you unintentionally.But as a proof of my love,I am willing to leave violence.Because nothing is more important than you for me,not even my job.

Jhanvi smiled.

Jhanvi:If you break things at home,I will break you too.

They both giggled.

Viraj and Jhanvi fed each other romantically.

Ruby told everything to Samar.Samar was shocked.

Samar:What?Your marriage is fixed?

Ruby:Yes.I begged my parents to cancel it.But they are not willing to listen to me.

Samar:Don't worry Ruby.I will write the exams well and become an engineer.They won't object our relationship.

Ruby:That's nice.But still my parents won't agree as they are orthodox Christians.They will not let us unite.

Samar became upset.

Samar:Then what will we do?

Raghav and Siya came near them.

Raghav-Siya:Hi guys..

(Please ignore the background of the picture)

Raghav:Sorry for the interruption.We both heard everything.Instead of getting depressed both of you should fight for your love.

Siya:For that first Ruby's wedding should be cancelled.

Raghav:That's easy. During the betrothal at the church,the priest will ask whether the bride and the bride groom are ready to get engaged willingly.Ruby can say honestly that she cannot marry him.

Siya:Exactly.

Samar and Ruby were relieved.

Ruby:Thanks for the wonderful idea.I had not thought if it before.

Raghav and Siya smiled.

Ruby looked at Raghav:Raghav,I always ignored you as I felt that you were expecting something more from me.

Raghav became dull and embarrassed.

Samar:Don't feel bad Raghav.Ruby had already told me about your crush on her.Having crush on someone is not a crime.

Raghav smiled.

Raghav:Ruby,it's normal for a girl to avoid the boy who has feelings for her if she does not feel the same for him.So you did'nt do anything wrong by avoiding me.

Siya smiled as Raghav and Ruby had an open conversation.

(Please ignore the background of the picture)

Ruby:Thanks for understanding me.Whatever..but when I am in trouble you helped me to solve my problem.Thank you so much.

Raghav:Don't thank me Ruby.Though we are just colleagues I have always considered you as a friend.

Ruby smiled.

Raghav and Siya were at the restaurant

Raghav:As you are worried about Ruby,you are not even willing to eat food.That's why forcefully I brought you to the restaurant to eat.

Siya:Ruby and I are friends since childhood.I really worry about her.

Raghav:Don't worry.Her wedding will be cancelled and she will unite with Samar.

Siya smiled.

Siya:Do you still like Ruby?

Raghav:I like her,but as a friend.The moment I realized that she belongs to someone else,I crushed the crush I had for Ruby.

Siya smiled.

Raghav:Now start eating food.

Siya did not move.

Raghav:Guess I have to make this child eat forcefully.

To her surprise he served food on her plate.

Then he took a spoon and fed her food.She smiled.

Raghav:I don't have the patience to feed you the full food.So please eat on your own.

They both giggled.

Siya started eating on her own.Raghav too started eating his food.

Samar got ready to write his exam.

Samar was surprised to see Ruby near the exam hall.

Samar:Ruby!

Ruby:I came here to wish you good luck for the exams.

Samar smiled:Thank you Ruby.

Ruby:Samar...these exams are very important for you.If you pass the exams with good marks and find a job,my parents may change their decision though religion is still a barrier.

Samar:I won't disappoint you Ruby.I will do the exams well.I have studied very well.

Ruby smiled.

After Samar completed the last exam,Ruby rang up and asked Samar:How was your exam today?

Samar:Not just today's exam,I did all the exams well.

Ruby smiled.

Ruby's betrothal date is fixed.

Ruby could not tolerate it and got angry.

Ruby:Why are you doing this to me mom and dad.I told you both that Samar will pass engineering and find a job.Infact Samar wrote his exams.Then why did you even move forward with this marriage alliance?

Richard:What if Samar does not pass?

Ruby:Samar will pass.He has really worked hard.

Richard:But still we cannot accept a Hindu boy.

Ruby got irritated.

Ruby:I knew that you people are so regressive and narrow minded that religion comes first for you both.It's not Samar's qualification,but his religion is the main problem.

Rachael:Stop yelling and obey us.Get ready for the betrothal.

Ruby went to her room angrily.

Ruby rang up and told everything to Samar.Samar was shocked.

Ruby:Even if you become financially independent,my parents won't approve.

Samar became upset.

Samar:Like Raghav and Siya said,we will fight for our love Ruby.Don't worry.

Ruby:I know what to do now.

Viraj came back home.

Viraj:Jhanvi...

Radhika:Jhanvi has gone to the temple.

Viraj:Ok.

Suddenly Viraj got a phone call.

"You maybe searching for Jhanvi.Right?Jhanvi and Shivangi are under my custody".

Viraj was shocked.

Viraj:How dare you?If you hurt them,I will not spare you.

The blackmailer:I won't hurt them if you bring 50 lakhs.

Viraj was shocked.

Viraj:Ok.I will bring the money now.

Betrothal  at the church...

The Priest asked Roel:With the blessings of Jesus are you willing to accept Ruby as your life partner?

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ruby's reaction to the approval of the unexpected proposal was expected. Sad that Richard and Rachel didn't agree about her marriage with Samar. Good that Shivangi and Viraj told the truth to Jhanvi. Glad that it didn't make any difference to Jhanvi. Good that Ruby told the truth to Samar. Nice to see Raghav and Siya helping Ruby with an idea. Ruby wishes Samar good luck with his exams and is passionate. She has a strong belief that Samar will clear his exams with flying colours and become financially independent. Viraj-Jhanvi's dialogues in the hotel are romantic. Jhanvi telling Viraj to give up wrestling and violence is out of her concern. Viraj's agreement towards leaving wrestling is passionate. Raghav- Siya hotel scenes are romantic. Shockingly, Shivangi and Jhanvi got kidnapped on hearing he could send the pics to Jhanvi. I wonder what will Viraj do to arrange an amount of Rs. 50L. Ruby's attempt to convince Richard to get her married to Samar was too good, but not good enough to change his attitude towards Samar. Waiting to know what Ruby will do about that engagement ceremony in public.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Viraj has enough money to give the blackmailer as he is rich.Thank a lot.

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Ruby's reaction to the approval of the unexpected proposal was expected. Sad that Richard and Rachel didn't agree about her marriage with Samar. Good that Shivangi and Viraj told the truth to Jhanvi. Glad that it didn't make any difference to Jhanvi. Good that Ruby told the truth to Samar. Nice to see Raghav and Siya helping Ruby with an idea. Ruby wishes Samar good luck with his exams and is passionate. She has a strong belief that Samar will clear his exams with flying colours and become financially independent. Viraj-Jhanvi's dialogues in the hotel are romantic. Jhanvi telling Viraj to give up wrestling and violence is out of her concern. Viraj's agreement towards leaving wrestling is passionate. Raghav- Siya hotel scenes are romantic. Shockingly, Shivangi and Jhanvi got kidnapped on hearing he could send the pics to Jhanvi. I wonder what will Viraj do to arrange an amount of Rs. 50L. Ruby's attempt to convince Richard to get her married to Samar was too good, but not good enough to change his attitude towards Samar. Waiting to know what Ruby will do about that engagement ceremony in public.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I didn’t know Rachel Ruby Richard all are Christians. Janvi notmistrusting Shivangi and Viraj was good. During dinner conversation, in Janvi’sdialogue u wrote that But I hate it Jhanvi instead of writing I hate it Viraj. Heagreeing to leave wrestling for her and apologizing, making each other eat was lovely.RaSiya’s advise to Ruby was very appropriate. Raghav saying that he doesn’t havepatience to feed Siya fully was funny. Ruby’s parents fixing her betrothal withouther permission was irritating. Shocked that Janvi Shivangi got kidnapped. Waitingfor next. Perfect pics. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

I am surprised that you did not know that they were Christians. Because those are Christian names.Thanks for telling me.Will edit it tomorrow.Thanks a lot for the comment.

Originally posted by: salley145

I didn’t know Rachel Ruby Richard all are Christians. Janvi notmistrusting Shivangi and Viraj was good. During dinner conversation, in Janvi’sdialogue u wrote that But I hate it Jhanvi instead of writing I hate it Viraj. Heagreeing to leave wrestling for her and apologizing, making each other eat was lovely.RaSiya’s advise to Ruby was very appropriate. Raghav saying that he doesn’t havepatience to feed Siya fully was funny. Ruby’s parents fixing her betrothal withouther permission was irritating. Shocked that Janvi Shivangi got kidnapped. Waitingfor next. Perfect pics.