Kavitha

Salley

GOLDIE ABROL 

Taahir

khwaishfan

Coderlady

Thank you so much for the lovely comments

Love beyond boundaries Part 3

Viraj reached home.Jhanvi went towards him.

Jhanvi:Viraj,my friend is here.She waited for you to come.

Viraj:Really?Where is your friend?

Shivangi came out of the room.Viraj and Shivangi were shocked to see each other.

Viraj was frozen.

Jhanvi:This is my husband Viraj and this is my best friend Shivangi.

They showed fake smile to each other.

Viraj:Hi!

Shivangi:Hi!

Viraj:I am tired.I am going to sleep.

Viraj went to the room.

Shivangi:It's really late now.I am leaving.Bye!

Jhanvi:Ok.Bye!

Shivangi went back.

Jhanvi:It's so strange that both of them did not even talk anything other than 'Hi'.

The next morning...

Jhanvi told Viraj:Shivangi stayed him till evening to see my husband.But you did not mind her.She must have got hurt.So she gave an excuse and went home.Why did you ignore her Viraj?

Viraj:I was tired.That's why.

Jhanvi:Still you should not have ignored her.After all she is your guest.

Viraj lost his control and threw the bed lamp and broke it.Jhanvi shivered seeing it.

Viraj:Shivangi was your guest.She was not my guest and I am not interested to even treat her as a guest.

Understand?

The scared Jhanvi's tears rolled down her cheeks.

Viraj felt sad seeing her tears.Her tears melted his anger.

Viraj:I am sorry Jhanvi.

Jhanvi stared at him angrily.

Jhanvi:You will say sorry and again you will destroy things in anger.

Viraj:You know that I just lose my temper fast.What to do?

Jhanvi:You broke the table lamp.Do you expect me to clean the floor?

Viraj:No.I myself will clean it.

Viraj cleaned the floor.Jhanvi smirked.

Viraj:Atleast now please forgive me.

Jhanvi nodded with a smile.He smiled.

Viraj met Shivangi.

Shivangi:Finally you traced me.You are good at it.

Viraj:I was not even interested to see you.But I traced you as you came to my house.Why are you back Shivangi?

Shivangi:I only left you.I came to your house to meet my friend,not to see you.I don't even want to see your face.If I knew that you were her husband I would not have even come to your house.Infact if I knew that Jhanvi was going to marry you,I would not have let the wedding happen.

Viraj:You left me without even informing me.Then why you don't want me to move on?

Shivangi:I left you without informing you,because I did'nt want to see your face or hear your voice.Because I hate you.I don't want you to move on especially with my friend,because you don't deserve any girl.

Viraj got angry:Stop it and tell me why you hate me so much.

Shivangi:You are asking me as if you don't know anything.

She walked away angrily.

Viraj:This girl is eating my head.I can't understand anything.

Samar,Ruby and Siya went to the beach.

They enjoyed a lot there.

They enjoyed in the water.

They went boating.

They played games.

They ate food together.

They danced for fun.

They enjoyed swinging.

In the evening before parting ways,Ruby told Samar:I really enjoyed the picnic.It was fun.Right?

Samar:Yes.But it would have been better if only you and I were there.Since Siya was there,I was not able to be free with you.

Ruby giggled.

Ruby:If Siya hears it,she will roast you.

Samar smiled.

Ruby:Thanks for coming with us.Since you came as per my wish,I am giving you a small gift.

Samar:No need of any gift.Who will give gift to a friend for such a silly thing?

Ruby:I will give.Please don't reject it.

Samar:Ok.

Ruby gave him a small box.

Samar:Thank you.

Ruby smiled:Bye!

Ruby and Siya left.

Samar opened the box.It was a heart shaped show piece where it was written ' I love you'.

Samar was surprised and excited.

When Ruby came out of her office,she saw Samar with red balloons.

She smiled at him romantically.

He threw the balloons at her.She caught the balloons.She noticed that in one of the balloons it was written 'I love you Ruby'.

She smiled at Samar happily.He gave her a flying kiss and walked away.She blushed.

Viraj got a set of photographs by post.He was shocked as those were the photographs of his meeting with Shivangi.

He read the note which was attached to the photographs.

"Send me 10 lakhs.Otherwise I will send these photographs to your wife".

Viraj was shocked.

Viraj visited Shivangi and threw the photographs at her.

Viraj:You are the one who entrusted someone to take our photographs.Right?Why are you blackmailing me?For money or to break me emotionally?

Shivangi:Why should I blackmail you for money when I have enough money?I will never try to emotionally break you,because you are already a mad wrestler.And I don't want my best friend Jhanvi to suffer with an emotionally weak person.

Shivangi gave him an envelope.He found the same photographs there too.Viraj was shocked.

Shivangi:The same person is blackmailing me also.

Viraj was shocked.

Viraj:Who is the one who is blackmailing us?He knows us really well for sure.

Shivangi:Yes,the blackmailer is someone who knows us.

Viraj:Anyways I can't take a risk.I will give him money as I can't lose my Jhanvi.

Shivangi:Even I am willing to give money as I don't want Jhanvi to misunderstand us and have pain.

Viraj...you really love Jhanvi?

Viraj:I really love Jhanvi.I can't live without her.

Shivangi became emotional.

Shivangi:I doubt whether you are trustworthy after what you did to me.But please don't break her heart as I know that she is already worried about your temper.

Viraj:What did I do to you for losing your trust in me?

Shivangi:I don't want to talk about it.Let us go and give money to that person.

Viraj:Ok.

Viraj and Shivangi went to the place where they were asked to come.The place was dark.Many liquor bottles were there.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Thanks for the pm

Part 3

Majestic update.... excellently written

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Viraj and Shivangi didn’t talk because they r ex bf gf for sure.I knew it that Viraj would get violent with janvi too in loneliness. Scaring heris too much and the next moment he’s someone else. Janvi making Viraj clean thefloor was funny, he deserves it hahaha. Why is Viraj acting clueless now? At onemoment he admits he remembers her leaving him, next moment he’s clueless, does hehave forgetfulness? Or are there double roles of KV as Viraj and Rocky? Beach momentswere nice. Ruby’s gift for Samar was cute. Balloon scene was lovely. Omg, did Shivangiblackmail Viraj? Eager to know Viraj Shivangi back story. Well it’s pakka doublerole of KV. Wonder who’s the blackmailer. Perfect pics, waiting for next. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.

Not forgetfulness.Viraj does'nt know why Shivangi hates him so much.Shivangi did not blackmail Viraj.Someone else is blackmailing Viraj and Shivangi.

Originally posted by: salley145

Viraj and Shivangi didn’t talk because they r ex bf gf for sure.I knew it that Viraj would get violent with janvi too in loneliness. Scaring heris too much and the next moment he’s someone else. Janvi making Viraj clean thefloor was funny, he deserves it hahaha. Why is Viraj acting clueless now? At onemoment he admits he remembers her leaving him, next moment he’s clueless, does hehave forgetfulness? Or are there double roles of KV as Viraj and Rocky? Beach momentswere nice. Ruby’s gift for Samar was cute. Balloon scene was lovely. Omg, did Shivangiblackmail Viraj? Eager to know Viraj Shivangi back story. Well it’s pakka doublerole of KV. Wonder who’s the blackmailer. Perfect pics, waiting for next. 

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful update dear 🙂

Just loved it 🤗

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Continue soon 🤗

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It looks like Viraj and Shivangi knew each other. As per their conversation, it was shocking they broke up. Rumar Beach scenes are romantic.  Surprisingly, Ruby gave I love you gift to samar. Samar's reciprocation of Ruby's love with balloons is romantic. Shivangi and Viraj getting the same threatening messages  seems to be a coincidence. Waiting to know about the blackmailer.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3

Fabulous Update 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 1

Loved the start. Barun-Jennifer pairing is nice. Surprising that Samar interacted with Ruby very casually and she even accepted Samar's choice. Wonder if Ruby saw something in Samar. Siya and Ruby's bonding is cute. Surprised to see Om's parents from IB as Samar's parents and Viraj is his brother. Haha. So Rakesh is not satisfied with Samar's academic performance. Viraj is very short-tempered that Jhanvi is very much scared of him. Good that he pacified Jhanvi with a gift. Hope he is not violent like the show. Raghav's intro was nice. Loved Siya and Raghav's interaction. Surprised to see Bajaj and Prerna again here (after Dil Beparwah FF). The scene was nice.

Sshesha thumbnail

Chapter 2

Loved the chapter. Samar saving Ruby was nice. That's very daring. Samar is still stalking Ruby at her office. Glad that Ruby didn't misunderstand him for a bad guy and handled it well. Surprising that she gave her number. Ruby is feeling the closeness towards Samar that she invited him for their picnic. Nice. Poor Jhanvi. She wanted to go to movie but she is watching Dangal movie in real. Shocking that Shivangi is here. Surprising that she had a violent boyfriend in the past. Samar and Ruby's dream rain dance was romantic. I liked the interaction between Raghav and Siya. Umbrella scene was cute. Surprising that he embraced Siya when he got promotion instead of Ruby.

Sshesha thumbnail

Chapter 3

Samar, Ruby and Siya's scenes are nice. Surprising that Ruby made the first move by proposing her. I liked how Samar proposed Ruby as well. Surprising that Viraj and Shivangi didn't have a warm interaction as they met. Surprising that Viraj was Shivangi's ex-boyfriend and he is extremely clueless why Shivangi had left him. That's shocking. Jhanvi too couldn't tolerate Viraj's anger now a days. Glad she asked him to clean the glass pieces. Shocking that Viraj got the pictures of him with Shivangi and demanded 10 lakhs. It's even shocking that Shivangi received the same blackmail message. Wonder who is behind all these things?