THE UNKNOWN PRINCE FF (A TALE OF FATE AND LOVE IN ANCIENT INDIA)

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

IbNTLmp.png

**** Cover Credit - @EXOTICDISASTER ****

In the Ancient Kingdom of Piplivan, Prince Chandra is unaware of his royal lineage, but wise strategist Chanakya knows the truth.Burning with a desire for revenge against the ruthless King Dhana Nand, who insulted him and oppresses the land, Chanakya guides Chandra to claim the throne of Magadh.As Chandra navigates treacherous politics and confronts his destiny, Durdhara stands by his side as a trusted friend and confidant.With Kriti, Kshitij, Nandini and Helena playing key roles, the stage is set for a gripping tale of self discovery, loyalty and power.Will Chandra rise to free Mother Earth from Dhana Nand's tyranny, or will the forces of fate and rival ambitions thwart Chanakya's plan for revenge and justice..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail

CS (1) -

CHANDRAGUPT MAURYA - A curious person, searching for his true identity and always eager to learn more about himself and world around him. A compassionate and understanding person towards others, who feel marginalized or misunderstood. He is fighting his inner conflict as he grapples with his past, present and uncertain future.

DURDHARA - Chandra's best friend, confident, motivator, most trusted person, his true love

DURDHARA - Chandra's best friend, confident, motivator, most trusted person, his true love. She always stands by him through thick and thin. His beloved Empress , always willing to face challenges and protect those she cares about. A caring and understanding person she is. She can navigate complex political situations, with tact and finesse.

ACHARYA CHANAKYA - A intelligent and knowledgeable person, with a deep understanding of the world and it's workings

ACHARYA CHANAKYA - A intelligent and knowledgeable person, with a deep understanding of the world and it's workings. He is guiding figure to Chandra and always wants his best. He has an air of mystery, with a subtle sense of humour.

NANDINI - She is very ambitious, ready to take any risks to achieve what she wants

PRINCESS NANDINI - She is very ambitious, ready to take any risks to achieve what she wants. Loves her father Dhana Nand a lot, and can do anything for him. She exudes self assurance and is unapologetic about her desires.

KSHITIJ - He is a ambitious person, with a desire to make a name for himself in the world

PRINCE KSHITIJ - He is a ambitious person, with a desire to make a name for himself in the world. He thinks logically, methodically as he approaches any problem with a scientific mindset.

KRITI - She is adventurous, free spirited, open-minded, who enjoys exploring new places

PRINCESS KRITI - She is adventurous, free spirited, open-minded, who enjoys exploring new places. She always takes her own decisions.

HELENA - A well educated and insightful person, able to navigate her way and make her own decisions

PRINCESS HELENA - A well educated and insightful person, able to navigate her way and make her own decisions. She carries herself with elegance and poise.

So how are the character's?

Vote and comment❤

Edited by Vampire2468 - 15 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

IbNTLmp.png

**** Cover Credit - @EXOTICDISASTER ****

In the Ancient Kingdom of Piplivan, Prince Chandra is unaware of his royal lineage, but wise strategist Chanakya knows the truth.Burning with a desire for revenge against the ruthless King Dhana Nand, who insulted him and oppresses the land, Chanakya guides Chandra to claim the throne of Magadh.As Chandra navigates treacherous politics and confronts his destiny, Durdhara stands by his side as a trusted friend and confidant.With Kriti, Kshitij, Nandini and Helena playing key roles, the stage is set for a gripping tale of self discovery, loyalty and power.Will Chandra rise to free Mother Earth from Dhana Nand's tyranny, or will the forces of fate and rival ambitions thwart Chanakya's plan for revenge and justice..

Oh wow, a new fanfic on Chandra , thanks so much, I wrote one too, it's in my signature, you can read if you want but I will certainly read yours 😍🥰

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

CS (1) -

CHANDRAGUPT MAURYA - A curious person, searching for his true identity and always eager to learn more about himself and world around him. A compassionate and understanding person towards others, who feel marginalized or misunderstood. He is fighting his inner conflict as he grapples with his past, present and uncertain future.

DURDHARA - Chandra's best friend, confident, motivator, most trusted person, his true love

DURDHARA - Chandra's best friend, confident, motivator, most trusted person, his true love. She always stands by him through thick and thin. His beloved Empress , always willing to face challenges and protect those she cares about. A caring and understanding person she is. She can navigate complex political situations, with tact and finesse.

ACHARYA CHANAKYA - A intelligent and knowledgeable person, with a deep understanding of the world and it's workings

ACHARYA CHANAKYA - A intelligent and knowledgeable person, with a deep understanding of the world and it's workings. He is guiding figure to Chandra and always wants his best. He has an air of mystery, with a subtle sense of humour.

NANDINI - She is very ambitious, ready to take any risks to achieve what she wants

NANDINI - She is very ambitious, ready to take any risks to achieve what she wants. Loves her father Dhana Nand a lot, and can do anything for him. She exudes self assurance and is unapologetic about her desires.

KSHITIJ - He is a ambitious person, with a desire to make a name for himself in the world

KSHITIJ - He is a ambitious person, with a desire to make a name for himself in the world. He thinks logically, methodically as he approaches any problem with a scientific mindset.

KRITI - She is adventurous, free spirited, open-minded, who enjoys exploring new places

KRITI - She is adventurous, free spirited, open-minded, who enjoys exploring new places. She always takes her own decisions.

HELENA - A well educated and insightful person, able to navigate her way and make her own decisions

HELENA - A well educated and insightful person, able to navigate her way and make her own decisions. She carries herself with elegance and poise.

Vote and comment❤

Please change Helena's photo, she wasn't blonde, she was half persian, it's a request, already there are a lot of false myths around her. She wasn't blonde because her parents were black haired. 🥺 This AI Pic is more accurate than that picture. In history she was the most beautiful princess of that era. Alia looks more suitable for Helena than Nandini. 

main-qimg-080ddb208cd2fd00baf97973cd796503.jpeg

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 15 days ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful & interesting start dear 😍 

A powerful ruler with his queens 👑 really good 😊 

Waiting for more 

Keep writing 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Durdhara being Chandragupta's best friend and Nandini being unapologetic for her desires are actually historically accurate 👏👍 though I hope you will be historically accurate with Helena as well because she was his favourite wife not some cheap blonde woman like every ITV show. She was neither a villain nor a blonde. Waise in real life she was a doodh peeti bacchi when he married Durdhara and Nandini 😁🤣

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 15 days ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new story 

Prologue is Epic and Mysterious

Character Sketch is Fascinating 

looking forward to reading this story 

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Oh wow, a new fanfic on Chandra , thanks so much, I wrote one too, it's in my signature, you can read if you want but I will certainly read yours 😍🥰

Aww, thank you so much🥰 🥰 Wow🤩So happy to know it..❤️I will🤗

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Please change Helena's photo, she wasn't blonde, she was half persian, it's a request, already there are a lot of false myths around her. She wasn't blonde because her parents were black haired. 🥺 This AI Pic is more accurate than that picture. In history she was the most beautiful princess of that era. Alia looks more suitable for Helena than Nandini. 

main-qimg-080ddb208cd2fd00baf97973cd796503.jpeg

Yup, I do know that as her parents were black haired..In ITV she has been portrayed as a villain with blonde hair, which is totally wrong..Actually, Emma Stone perfectly fits the character and I tried to find one with black hair, but I didn't got..I will try though, thank you for bringing it to my notice and sorry for it..She was indeed beautiful 😍 

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Wonderful & interesting start dear 😍 

A powerful ruler with his queens 👑 really good 😊 

Waiting for more 

Keep writing 

Aww, thank you so much dear😍😍😘Yup🤗Will update CS (2) soon❤️❤️