Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

Interesting chapter.. I'm curious about the same thing. What does the nosebleed mean here? Is there something that's Mohana's doing or it's just nature creating more problems for them without any evil being at work. 

I don't remember Dev. Was he introduced before or is he a new character. I'm completely blank on him. 😭 

But their reunion is going to be interesting. And hopefully some progress because they've been stuck in this mess without any hope. And the more they stick around the more this world will allure them. 

They will need will as strong as iron to leave this world and go back to their own. Hopefully it happens soon. 

No dear, as unbelievable as it may seem, in this world neither Mohana nor any other evil entity has any power. Everything is happening as per Ansh's wishes because somewhere deep down, he still has the fear that his presence in Piya's life will only cause her pain. So while he's consciously fighting against all odds to reunite with her, the dynamics in this world have changed as per his subconscious mind's convenience where Piya has a complete family and his own family members aren't in constant danger because of his dark power.

As Piya had decoded earlier, the intricacies in this world are beyond perfection. Given enough time and without any intervention from the real world, anyone would lose his/her way here and accept this as the reality.  

Coming to Piya's nosebleed, back in Chapter 11, Saavi suspected that the spell was taking too much toll on Piya since she was the one who directly connected their minds with their counterparts using Daayan Vriksh. However, before she could convince Piya to reverse the spell, Naman came and one thing led to another.

You see, despite her losses, Piya grew up to become a strong person be it physically or emotionally. But here the spell is really complicated and it's exhausting her. Not to mention, coming face to face with all her deceased family members has also overwhelmed her. So now she's slowly losing her restraint and it's manifesting through her decaying health.

Last but not least Dev... smiley15 smiley15 smiley15

I'm making a separate post to clear up your confusion regarding him. smiley1

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

Hello my dear readers! smiley1

To clear a few things up, I'm making this post...

As you already know, Piya grew up with Naman under Guru Maa's care because her parents got separated after her brother's death; later Mohana kidnapped Divya. Growing up, she had only one wish - to reunite with her mother. When Nazar originally aired, it was shown that whenever Piya felt terrified or was unsure of her actions, she would always reminisce about Divya and let her wisdom guide her. 

The flashback I included in the last chapter, took place when Piya first began to experience her power and felt drawn toward Ansh while consciously she decided to marry Naman under certain circumstances. At that time she had a vision of Divya encouraging her to have faith and do her best. 

Considering how Piya is torn between her desire to unite with Ansh and her guilt of neglecting others, it felt like an appropriate reference concerning her dilemma. 

Coming to her flashback with Adi, when the show took a 6 years leap, PiyAnsh separated for the silliest of reasons and the Nalayek writer made PiyAnsh behave totally out of their characters. smiley7 smiley7 smiley7 

Ansh felt Piya chose her power over him and their son, smiley44 smiley44 smiley44 refusing to listen to her side of the story smiley7 smiley7 smiley7 and left Piya stranded on the day she came to tell him she was pregnant with their second child. smiley28 smiley28 smiley28

Piya on the other hand, was shattered by Ansh's desertion and decided to leave the city. However, she left Adi behind and hoped that the child would eventually forget her and get on with his life considering he was barely a year and a half at that time.

Post leap, during an accident when Piya tried to save Adi, he blurted out that he knew she was his mother and urged her to save herself. And when Piya said she was not going to leave him, the poor kid stated the obvious prompting Piya to hug him and assure him of her love. smiley19 smiley19 smiley19

As for Dev, he was a Daivik who turned bad and joined forces with Kalashree (Another powerful Daayan). The makers never clarified how and when he decided to switch sides or what was his exact reason for taking that step.

It was only shown that he gained immense power, he could also control others' minds and he played a lot of tricks to prove that Piya being a Daivik belonged with him and not Ansh. For a moment there, even Ansh wondered if he deserved to be with her but Piya had unwavering faith in their love and fought till the end until she overpowered Dev and froze him in a cave. 

That was one interesting track where we had an intelligent villain and the way Ansh supported Piya, it certainly compensated for his horrible behavior during the leap to a large extent. 

That's why Ansh lost his cool when he saw him here because he's not just a regular evil entity; he's someone who tried to snatch Piya from him. That's why he thinks Dev has been revived somehow and used time traveling to exact his revenge on them...