Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Even Richard came around. Funny what people will do in name of religion. They need to be reminded what the religion is actually reaching them.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Its great that everyone accepted love over religion and spread happiness all around.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As predicted, it was Viraj who opened the door and helped Samar to escape. Good that he confronted Rakesh for his narrow-mindedness. The flashback describes the marriage of Samar and Ruby. Good that Samar's parents accepted them.  Racheal's change of heart was unexpected as she supported her husband in locking her in the room and torturing her. Good that she succeeded in knocking the sense into Richard's head. Nice to see both parents apologizing to Samar and Ruby. The singing sequences are apt for both occasions at the reception. Viraj's speech about the changes that Jhanvi brought in his was sensational. Nice to see Samar clearing his exams with flying colours and getting a job. Rakesh apologised to Samar for his taunts are great. I like all couples. I like all the main characters. Each one of them is a unique piece.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful end dear

Amazing 😍🤩

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7

Just Beautiful and Amazing Update 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 7

Intense update... finely written

thanks for the pm

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I thought its Janvi who opened the door but its Viraj. Glad thatRuby Samar got married and accepted. Thank God Rachel have a heart unlike her husband.Samar saying Ruby is more beautiful now because she is his wife was romantic. RachelRuby scene was cute. Nice dance pics. RaSiya dance is of fairytale, were these picsavailable on Google? Finally Samar’s parents apologized. By Janvi singing ai rememberedthe serial scene where he was disappointed by her singing and tortured her. Perfectsong chosen. Raghav and Siya are love. Finally he called her jaan. I thought youare going to take ice cream edit which I made for tera mera hai pyar amar. Lastscene was passionate. Favorite couple is Ruby and Samar because they had more romanticscenes. Favorite scene is finally Ruby and Samar’s parents accepting them together.Favorite character is also Ruby and Samar because they never gave up on their love. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I took the screen shots of RaSiya dance.

Actually I don't remember the icecream edits.

Samar Ruby track was inspired from a movie where both gave up.The girl committed suicide and the boy died of heart attack seeing her dead.I changed the ending here.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

I thought its Janvi who opened the door but its Viraj. Glad thatRuby Samar got married and accepted. Thank God Rachel have a heart unlike her husband.Samar saying Ruby is more beautiful now because she is his wife was romantic. RachelRuby scene was cute. Nice dance pics. RaSiya dance is of fairytale, were these picsavailable on Google? Finally Samar’s parents apologized. By Janvi singing ai rememberedthe serial scene where he was disappointed by her singing and tortured her. Perfectsong chosen. Raghav and Siya are love. Finally he called her jaan. I thought youare going to take ice cream edit which I made for tera mera hai pyar amar. Lastscene was passionate. Favorite couple is Ruby and Samar because they had more romanticscenes. Favorite scene is finally Ruby and Samar’s parents accepting them together.Favorite character is also Ruby and Samar because they never gave up on their love. 

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 months ago