Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Chapter 8

Samagra and Prithvi were practising bow and arrow and prithvi was winning. Samagra said Prithvi you are so talented. I am amazed. Suddenly a news broke that border areas were to be looted tomorrow night. Prithvi was angry and said, I will not spare these rebels. He had anger in his eyes. Prithvi said, I will personally go there tomorrow. Samagra said, personally? You are a king my friend. It doesn't suit you to go there. Prithvi said, don't worry Samagra, I have massive plans but their everyday raids are making me anxious now. Will you come with me? Samagra said gladly my friend. Samagra and Prithvi decided to go to border areas to face rebels personally.

Avantika was having stomach pain. She was saying aaah....aaahh....Her mother came to her and asked what happened? A doctor said, Maharani, the princess needs to do outing but you are not letting her so she is having this pain. Sujata looked at Avantika and then doctor and she got up and said to Avantika, Get up...Avantika said aahh...Sujata shouted Get Up...Avantika got scared and got up. She slapped her. Avantika was shocked, she said how much you paid the doctor to say this. Avantika said paid? Sujata said should I slap you again? Avantika lowered her head. Sujata shouted Ekant. Everyone got shocked and Rupa gave her a sorry eye before leaving. Sujata said, what do you think Avantika we are? I am an Empress, I run this kingdom with your father, don't you think I would have understood your plan. You think I am a fool. Avantika started crying, she hugged her and said, my child, leave Prithvi and move on. You will only get pain , nothing else. Avantika thought, no mother, never. I will never leave Prithvi.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 5

How is Rupa's suggestion going to convince Avantika's father to let her go? What is she even suggesting?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 6

Samagra knows Prithvi is not interested in marrying any other but the one he wants.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 7

Bhadradev has his own problems but we find it hard to sympathize with him. He did wrong to many.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 8

Mothers know when the kids put on an act to get what they want. They can see right though it.

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Prorogue is quite impressive love the small synopsis of the story...

Chapter -1

Prithvi didn’t want to get married other than Avantika. That was quite understandable but his mother, Rajmata was right in her place.

Will the alliance between these two families end in the future??

Tell you one thing that draws my attention to your story is the protagonist's name...it reminds me of the start plus the serial Prithviraj Chauhan...

All the best for your upcoming chapters 🙌 ✨️ 👏 ❤️

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

Chapter -1

Prithvi didn’t want to get married other than Avantika. That was quite understandable but his mother, Rajmata was right in her place.

Will the alliance between these two families end in the future??

Tell you one thing that draws my attention to your story is the protagonist's name...it reminds me of the start plus the serial Prithviraj Chauhan...

All the best for your upcoming chapters 🙌 ✨️ 👏 ❤️

Thanks, I have already wrote 8 chapters, you can imagine young Prithvi as protagonist but beware, he's a little grey shaded.😉 I was a big fan of Pruthviraj Show when it aired on Star Plus 😁

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Thanks, I have already written 8 chapters, you can imagine young Prithvi as protagonist but beware, he's a little grey shaded.😉 I was a big fan of Pruthviraj Show when it aired on Star Plus 😁

Oh, I got ..even I too used to watch those shows but I completed the series in 2019 in Hotstar...

If you have time can check in on my work? The punishment sequel to Destiny of Love is ongoing on Fanfiction Corner..this is also based on Prithvi but the female lead is Sanyogita smiley1

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2600

Edited by Disnhining_star - 5 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

Oh, I got ..even I too used to watch those shows but I completed the series in 2019 in Hotstar...

If you have time can check in on my work? The punishment sequel to Destiny of Love is ongoing on Fanfiction Corner..this is also based on Prithvi but the female lead is Sanyogita smiley1

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2600

Thanks for sharing it, I will read when I will get time that means on Sunday 😁 My story is a lot more complexed, no one is a saint , all are grey 😁