Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

Oh, I got ..even I too used to watch those shows but I completed the series in 2019 in Hotstar...

If you have time can check in on my work? The punishment sequel to Destiny of Love is ongoing on Fanfiction Corner..this is also based on Prithvi but the female lead is Sanyogita smiley1

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2600

The Rise of the Moon

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5351019

Here is link of another fanfic, it's completed so perhaps you may like it 😁

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 5 months ago
MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Thanks for sharing it, I will read when I will get time that means on Sunday 😁 My story is a lot more complexed, no one is a saint , all are grey 😁

Wow 👌 👏 I appreciate your efforts. All the best for your work ..❤️❤️

My story is n't historical although isn't a psychological crime thriller ..

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The Rise of the Moon

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5351019

Here is link of another fanfic, it's completed so perhaps you may like it 😁

Sure if get free time will give it a try

Than you for the link

All the best for your ongoing story

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Wow 👌 👏 I appreciate your efforts. All the best for your work ..❤️❤️

My story is n't historical although isn't a psychological crime thriller ..

I will surely read your story

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Sure if get free time will give it a try

Than you for the link

All the best for your ongoing story

Thanks, hope you will like it

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 9

Prithvi and Samagra made a master plan and went with their troops in disguise of horse traders near the borders. Prithvi was shocked to see even his soldiers were afraid of the rebels but they were lackluster in their approach as they only looted and didnt kill the civilians. In fact some people even liked dacoits. He was surprised and he thought the same dacoits do so many terrible things on borders of Mahishmati but here they don't touch civilians. My spies have failed to gather information of why are they like this. The troops settled themselves and waited for the Dacoits. Suddenly many dacoits came to the village they were staying in. Prithvi was very angry. They started looting when suddenly soldiers of Prithvi and Samagra attacked the dacoits. Everyone was highly shocked. Simhanad who was on this operation got shocked as these troops were new. Seeing their king was here border troops also started fighting the dacoits. The dacoits were fighting with the troops. Prithvi and Samagra came to Simhanad from opposite directions so he couldn't escape. Simhanad had his face covered. Prithvi with his sword in his hand pointing at Simhanad said, so you are that famous warrior Simhanad, he smirked, Prithvi said, Surrender to me. Simhanad had very large and beautiful eyes which captured Prithvi's attention and without thinking he said, what beautiful eyes. Simhanad made weird expression and so did Samagra. Prithvi quickly realised and attacked Simhanad, but he defended himself very bravely. Samagra attacked him from opposite direction but Simhanad was so skilled he was fighting the two royals very skillfully. Simhanad did a huge jump and kicked Samagra's chest and he fell off. Another dacoit came and started fighting him. Now Prithvi and Simhanad were fighting each other. They both were really skilled swordsman and suddenly Simhanad made a cut on his shoulder. Prithvi laughed and said, Bas, you can do only this. He laughed, Simha became angry and did a move which was extremely unprecedented and prithvi fell off, Simha was about to escape when he grabbed his hand and made him fall, they started fighting with hands , Prithvi was on top of Simhanad which was making Simha uncomfortable and he lost to Prithvi but he punched his mouth making prithvi bleed and when he was about to run away, Prithvi grabbed him from the waist and removed the cover from his face, Prithvi said, now everyone will see your face.....but when his cover was removed everyone stopped fighting and got shocked.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 9

Prithvi and Samagra made a master plan and went with their troops in disguise of horse traders near the borders. Prithvi was shocked to see even his soldiers were afraid of the rebels but they were lackluster in their approach as they only looted and didnt kill the civilians. In fact some people even liked dacoits. He was surprised and he thought the same dacoits do so many terrible things on borders of Mahishmati but here they don't touch civilians. My spies have failed to gather information of why are they like this. The troops settled themselves and waited for the Dacoits. Suddenly many dacoits came to the village they were staying in. Prithvi was very angry. They started looting when suddenly soldiers of Prithvi and Samagra attacked the dacoits. Everyone was highly shocked. Simhanad who was on this operation got shocked as these troops were new. Seeing their king was here border troops also started fighting the dacoits. The dacoits were fighting with the troops. Prithvi and Samagra came to Simhanad from opposite directions so he couldn't escape. Simhanad had his face covered. Prithvi with his sword in his hand pointing at Simhanad said, so you are that famous warrior Simhanad, he smirked, Prithvi said, Surrender to me. Simhanad had very large and beautiful eyes which captured Prithvi's attention and without thinking he said, what beautiful eyes. Simhanad made weird expression and so did Samagra. Prithvi quickly realised and attacked Simhanad, but he defended himself very bravely. Samagra attacked him from opposite direction but Simhanad was so skilled he was fighting the two royals very skillfully. Simhanad did a huge jump and kicked Samagra's chest and he fell off. Another dacoit came and started fighting him. Now Prithvi and Simhanad were fighting each other. They both were really skilled swordsman and suddenly Simhanad made a cut on his shoulder. Prithvi laughed and said, Bas, you can do only this. He laughed, Simha became angry and did a move which was extremely unprecedented and prithvi fell off, Simha was about to escape when he grabbed his hand and made him fall, they started fighting with hands , Prithvi was on top of Simhanad which was making Simha uncomfortable and he lost to Prithvi but he punched his mouth making prithvi bleed and when he was about to run away, Prithvi grabbed him from the waist and removed the cover from his face, Prithvi said, now everyone will see your face.....but when his cover was removed everyone stopped fighting and got shocked.

Word Count: 0

coderlady thumbnail

Who is Simha? The face got uncovered and Prithvi saw it. What's the reason for the shock? My guess is Simha might be a woman. That's why the face is always covered.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Who is Simha? The face got uncovered and Prithvi saw it. What's the reason for the shock? My guess is Simha might be a woman. That's why the face is always covered.

The next chapter will be intense 😁

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 10

Everyone was hell shocked seeing Simhanad. One dacoit said, oh no, the truth is all out in open. Samagra , Varun, Lakha and Arjun came to Prithvi who had put his sword on Simha's neck. They were staring at Simhanad without blinking. Prithvi started laughing.......really badly.....

Prithvi - You...ha ha ha.....You ....are a GIRL...

All the soldier started laughing and dacoits were angry.

Samagra constantly stared at Simhanad .....

Simha said- Pity right, defeated by a girl

Prithvi - Defeated? My sword is on your neck....

Suddenly Simha did something and the Sword of Prithvi came in her hand and she put it on his neck. Prithvi was shocked

Simha smirked and said- Now who is holding the sword but suddenly his friends put out their swords and put on her neck.

Prithvi said- You may be skilled but you can't defeat me. He winked at her making Simha irritated.

Prithvi said- Let her go.

Everyone was shocked

Prithvi- Let her go I command.

Simha- I don't need your pity just because I am girl. Treat me like you would treat any other dacoit.

Prithvi only smirked- I said Let her go

And they removed their swords from her neck

One dacoit said, Sardar let's go before they change their mind.

Simha was irritated and she sat on her horse and they rode away

Prithvi shouted- Beautiful eyes, I will meet you again.

Simha saw him while riding away doing a very irritated expression and made cross eyes at him and Prithvi smiled.

Prithvi and his friends became guests of the village. They were offered food and drinks. They were sitting together.

Samagra was remembering Simha admiring her beauty and drinking from his glass. He was lost in her thoughts.

Varun- I can not believe that such a feared dacoit was a woman. How ironic.

Prithvi was drinking and smirking.

Lakha- And she was beautiful.

Prithvi- Beautiful? Except her eyes I saw no beauty in her. Jungli. No grace, no elegance, no feminity.

Arjun- Why did you let her go?

Prithvi- Became she is a damn skilled warrior. I WANT HER.

Everyone was shocked

Prithvi - I mean I want her as a warrior in my army.

Samagra - Your army? He was disheartened as he had already dreamed of his wedding with her in his head. But he didn't want to say anything to Prithvi as he was his friend and brother in law.

Lakha- How will you convince her to join you?

Prithvi- Just like how a person demands hand of woman from her father, I will demand her from her father.

Lakha confused - Prithvi do you want her as a warrior or want to marry her?

Prithvi shouted - Shut Up, I said I want her skills not her. That jungli ladki is only good for her skills. He grabbed his neck real tight and said, never ever think I would want that low life leech as my lover let alone my wife and he released his neck. Lakha was coughing.

Arjun tried to ease the situation - We understand Prithvi but they are very harmful dacoits. How are you gonna trust them?

Prithvi smirked - I Have a Plan but I will execute it a little later.