Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 15

He is thinking of vasantmitra as a potential concubine? She will have his head just for thinking that.

He doesn't think she is beautiful and feminine enough for him but others are already trapped in her beauty. Also her lineage from dacoits is repulsive to him. Prithvi is a grey shaded character, not a mahan person we usually read in fanfictions. πŸ˜‰Her mother was gorgeous. For now he only wants her skills, well for now. 🀭 πŸ˜‰

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

chapter 15

He is thinking of vasantmitra as a potential concubine? She will have his head just for thinking that.

This, this will be a huge thing in the future πŸ˜‰

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 17

Samagra does not want a loveless marriage for his sister. But how about him? He is enchanted now with Vasantmitra and regretting marrying Prarthna. Isn't he giving her a loveless marriage too?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 18

Prithvi may think he doesn't find her beautiful enough, but her eyes still enchant him. It may be friendship and a deal for now, but for how long?

coderlady thumbnail

Why does he want half her money? Doesn't he have enough of his own? He has a lot more than what she has.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 19

Looks like Sujata and her brother created huge misunderstandings between the two kingdoms. She got rid the queen but the child survived.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Why does he want half her money? Doesn't he have enough of his own? He has a lot more than what she has.

Your skills to grasp the story is very good, you can understand a story so well πŸ‘smiley43smiley41

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

chapter 17

Samagra does not want a loveless marriage for his sister. But how about him? He is enchanted now with Vasantmitra and regretting marrying Prarthna. Isn't he giving her a loveless marriage too?

Prarthna and Samagra are not in loveless marriage, it's like peaceful arranged marriage done for alliances between the kingdom and to make the friendship between Samagra and Prithvi stronger

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 5 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 20

Vasantmitra and Prithvi changed their dresses again and he got dressed as a Daas and she dressed herself as a Dasi again.

Vasantmitra - Ready?

Prithvi- Ready

Vasantmitra - Are you nervous?

Prithvi- Nervous? No way, you are forgetting who I am (in a proud way)

Vasantmitra rolled her eyes and thought - Such a self obsessed guy

Prithvi and Vasantmitra entered the palace where the celebrations were going on. Bhadradev came but just for formalities otherwise he was mourning his dead wife and child whom he loved very much. This was the same day he got married to her while his Chief Queen Sujata was giving birth to her child.

Bhadradev came and Avantika did him Pranam. He only met her formally since he had known she loved Prithvi and never really cared for her. His Yuvraj Suryadev was with him.

Bhadradev - Happy Birthday Princess.

Avantika with sad eyes- Dhanyawad Pitashri , he didn't grace her with a look. Suryadev equally despised Avantika due to her love for Prithvi.

Prithvi saw Bhadradev and his eyes were filled with anger. He remembered his dead father's corpse. They were serving drinks to the guests. Vasantmitra saw Prithvi angry and said, your eyes are so expressive, calm yourself otherwise they might capture you. He saw Vasantmitra and was impressed with her intelligence. He was staring and admiring her skills.

Vasantmitra- What?

Prithvi - Nothing, it's just that you should have been a princess instead of a dacoit. You understand things so well.

Vasantmitra - Don't mock me, a person can't choose where to born.

Prithvi smiled. He saw Avantika and started staring at her while smiling. Vasantmitra saw Prithvi staring at her, she again saw Prithvi and then Avantika. She smiled and asked, Do you love her?

Prithvi shocked- What?

Vasantmitra - Do you love her?

Prithvi- I...it's none of your business.

Vasantmitra smiled and said- It's in your eyes....haye...ek tha Rajkumar...ek thi rajkumari.....dono ko Prem hua aur phir.....

Prithvi- Chup, you talk too much.

Vasantmitra- Let's serve drinks or otherwise they will throw us out of the palace (in serious tone)

Prithvi saw her seriously and suddenly they both bursted out laughing and they started giving drinks.

Vasantmitra came to give drink to Bhadradev, she had her head lower so he couldn't see her eyes. But His hand touched her hand and he felt a warm fatherly feeling in his heart. He saw Vasantmitra going away to give drinks to other people. He was staring at her. He started remembering his beloved Queen. He got tears in his eyes.

Avantika- What happened Maharaj?

Bhadradev - Nothing, I....I remembered something.

Sujata thought- Even for Avantika he cannot forget her , he knows today is her day not his dead queen's. She was annoyed.

Bhadradev took a glass....

Prithvi came to give drink to Avantika. He thought, will my Avantika recognise me? Avantika took the drink without recognising him. He was shocked and disappointed but also was happy that his disguise was so good even Avantika couldn't recognise him.

The royal family sat together and the dancers started dancing to entertain them.

Vasantmitra and Prithvi were standing together.

Vasantmitra said- Stop staring at her.

Prithvi - I can't, she is my love.

Vasantmitra - You are trusting too much with these informations. Beware King, I am dangerous. He looked in her eyes and said, no girl, perhaps you should be scared of me. His eyes were intimidating to her. Like she was afraid that she might be captured in his eyes. She for the first time blushed and removed her gaze from him. Prithvi was confused. He said, what happened?

Vasantmitra - Ah..noth.... nothing....she was started having a very warm feeling in her heart but she couldn't understand it. She was taking heavy breath.

Prithvi- Are you ok? He put his hand on her bare shoulder. It started making her more warm.

Vasantmitra removed his hand and made a forced serious face and said- Boundaries king.

Prithvi- Sorry, I thought we were friends besides you look like a boy to me and he laughed.

Vasantmitra was now actually annoyed and she thought - Who cares for your opinion.....huh.....it's not like after today I am gonna meet you again .....

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 5 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 21

Samagra was sitting with Lakha and Varun and they were discussing Prithvi's expedition.

Samagra - Prithvi shouldn't have gone to Mahishmati, it's too risky.

Lakha- Agreed, he's too rash sometimes.

Varun- Maybe Lakha but he always have a plan in mind. Thats his skill. He always knows a way out of any situation.

Samagra- That I agree with. Even in college I was a good student but he was a smart student.

They all laughed

Varun - What do you think? Will he marry Rajkumari

Kamla?

Samagra- I hope now he does, it's about honor of my sister and I don't want to break my friendship with Prithvi.

Lakha- Because he is your brother in law?

Samagra - No, because I am his friend.

Varun thought - Wish Prithvi was also like Samagra, a patient man but Prithvi is always demanding, if he likes something he takes it by hook or crook. I don't think he would care for friendship.

Kamla and Prarthna had started their journey to Meluha.

Kamla was excited - I am so excited Bhabhi to reach Meluha, wish these horses could run faster.

Prarthna- Relax Kamla, it's my Mayaka but your Sasural, I have never seen a girl so impatient to go to her Sasural. Kamla blushed. She said, I haven't seen Maharaj since I last saw him. I am so happy I am going to marry him.

Prarthna was serious- Kamla, I warn you again, you will get disappointed, I know Bhaiya's love for Avantika, even if he marries you it will be loveless, you will be only used to make heir to the throne. I don't want to see you in such a relationship.

Kamla- That's fate of many princesses like me. If I don't marry Prithvi, I will be married to Suryadev who already has wives. Atleast in this marriage I like Maharaj Prithvisena. I am ready to accept Avantika.

Prarthna- Oh my dear, you don't understand what you are saying. I am giving you time to reconsider, to reject the alliance.

Kamla- I am determined Bhabhi, even as a khet to give birth to Yuvraj, I will only marry Maharaj Prithvi.

Prarthna annoyed- Fine, as you wish, but don't regret if Bhaiya brings the one who he is madly in love with. I know him, if he wants something, he gets it by hook or crook.