Posted: 3 months ago

Nice part dear 🙂

Just loved it 🤗

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The friendship and bonding between Raghav and Aradhana are cute. When Aradhana brought Raghav to her house, it seemed they were little more than friends. Shocking that Raghav met with an accident and slipped into a coma. Jay and Reyansh suspect Viren Khanna is behind Raghav's mishap. Jay getting intimated with Aradhana is unexpected. Hope they solve the case soon.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Part 2

Great update... nicely written

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I love the mystery element

coderlady thumbnail

Is Aradhana telling the truth that Raghav is just a friend? Is she scared her father will harm him again?

coderlady thumbnail

So the girlfriend was a mystery to even Raghav. He and Aradhana never located her.

coderlady thumbnail

Poorna is probably a fake name. How will they find who was sending those letters?

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 1

Fantastic Start

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So as I guessed Aradhana is not Raghav’s gf. I thought Tejaswiwould be the mystery girl, why is Reyansh on wheelchair? Wonder who plays Poorna?Even I m wondering why is Poorna not visiting Raghav. Waiting for next. Perfectpics

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Its Ajay,not Reyansh.In the pic he is on the wheel chair.But in the scene he is sitting on the chair.Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

So as I guessed Aradhana is not Raghav’s gf. I thought Tejaswiwould be the mystery girl, why is Reyansh on wheelchair? Wonder who plays Poorna?Even I m wondering why is Poorna not visiting Raghav. Waiting for next. Perfectpics