Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

What mistake did sameer do in the past?I am shocked to know about Pandit ayesha's love story.very sad.i wish ayesha suicide wasn't true and she is still alive.raghav Naina's scene was very sweet.since randeep played raghav in balh2 I was imagining him.ha ha.which actor plays raghav?why did sunaina say that she and raghav are dating?sad that sameer loves naina secretly but he had to support raghav naina.surprising that sunaina is Naina's twin.did sameer love sunaina actually but mistook naina for sunaina?did sunaina mistake raghav for sameer if they are look alikes?but no chance as they are only cousins.

Maybe hehe. 

Thank you so much 

Kavithawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Can the love guru help himself with his own love story? Lets watch and see.

Thank you so much 

Kavithawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 1 

Fabulous Start

Thank you so much 

Kavithawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Loved the start. Pandit really had a sad past and Sameer took the blame on him and decided to unite all the lovers taking the pressure. Naina and Raghav's meet was nice. Raghav was quite frank about his feelings. And surprisingly he took help from his cousin Sameer. Surprising that Sameer also loves Naina. I am shocked that Naina has a twin named Sunaina. But Sameer loves Naina or Sunaina?

Thank you so much 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful & emotional update dear 😍 

Just loved it 🤗 

Thanks for the Tag 😁 

Keep writing ✍️ 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good that sunaina feels guilty.i am surprised that raghav looks like sameer though they are not twins.shocking that raghav was rejected by sunaina and to make her jealous only he proposed to naina.i felt bad for raghav when he said that he really started liking naina later but still he got slapped by naina.i got reminded of ranbir who decided to befriend prachi only to impress rhea but ended up liking her in real.surprising that raghav behaved the way sameer suggested so it's sameer's character which was liked by naina actually.surprising that it's sameer who naina saw first in the library.sameer confessing her love for naina was unexpected. Glad that samaina are going to try out whether can be together.sameer told raghav that sunaina who dies love her own sister cannot love him.is it true?Will they end up together.to be frank raghav reminds me of prachi from balh2.i hope Pandit got emotional because ayesha is alive.

coderlady thumbnail

Who does Raghav want now? Sunaina or Naina? Did he switch so quickly from one to the other?

coderlady thumbnail

Everything Raghav said to Naina really came from Sameer. So she fell for Sameer really, just thought it was Raghav.

coderlady thumbnail

Despite being twins, Sunaina and Naina are not close. That is sad and surprising. Why is that?