Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

no matter how painful it is when someone divorces, in the end he realizes that it was the best solution for everyone.

zajedno thumbnail

when a man is young, he has a certain immaturity in him, and when he gets old, he looks just the way a man should look. mature, attractive man and, above all, a person on whom a woman can rely.

zajedno thumbnail

it is strange that after so much time she did not recognize him, but that she is sure of his presence.

zajedno thumbnail

one blow after another. how will she survive this. however, she decided that no one would see her fall again. now she knew that all this had to happen in order to strengthen herself and tell herself that she didn't need anyone. what a lie. she was beating herself up. she always found strength somewhere deep within herself, but now for the first time she was at a crossroad and didn't know which way to go.

zajedno thumbnail

How should she prepare herself when she sees Milan again, should she pretend she didn't recognize him or should she tell him to stay away from her? A thousand questions and no answers. And again she blamed herself for everything, and for the destroyed marriage, although she is aware that she is not to blame for that, she still found the culprit in herself. And Milan, on the other hand, was an enigma for her now. Let's see how he will continue to behave towards her, and then she will decide what to do. that's it. she made a probably good decision. Although she thought that she would never meet him again, a part of her expected that he would do something and be direct. Of course, if he recognized her why didn't he tell her. And he got angry again. Well, he won't even look at it a second time. And then his figure pops out in front of her eyes and she realizes that he looks really good. Uh, do I have to think about his looks.

zajedno thumbnail

she walked around the room like a beast in a poisoned cage. On the one hand, her husband's adultery, and on the other, her first disappointment in her life, Milan. So the world turns around and returns to the beginning of everything.

-Uh. I need to calm down and never again put myself in a situation where I don't know what to do. -thinking like that, she realized that she had to get moving and see how to proceed with her work. And with these thoughts, she slowly got ready and went out for a short walk. The short walk lasted a couple of hours because she started walking in her madness, but when she saw the mall she couldn't resist and went inside and didn't even realize how many hours had passed and she didn't even realize how many things she bought, probably half of it she will never wear it, but she had to give herself a break. She started from the shopping center, and then she realized that she had arrived on the sand.

zajedno thumbnail

She called a taxi, but as if they were conspiring against her, no taxi driver was available. she sat down on the sidewalk and looked helplessly at the bags in front of her and started to cry from the pain. What should he do now? She has to call someone to come pick her up. She was thinking of someone from work, but gave up because she didn't feel like listening to pity. after all, who could come for her now. She picked up the phone and decided on a move that she would never have done if she was at all normal. She called Milan, yes, exactly him. Her hands were shaking as she dialed the number and when he answered, she only managed to tell him. It's Margo, I have a problem, can you pick me up? I'm in front of the shopping center. He just answered, I'm coming right away, don't move from there. wait for me

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

She is looking deep within and finding her inner strength. That is something she can rely on.

coderlady thumbnail

Milan has never made any promises had he? He was young and he moved away. He is not to be blamed for that.

coderlady thumbnail

Destiny has brought him back into her life, possibly. Is he with anyone at the moment?