Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Chapter 01

"I think I love her." Sameer told his friend, munna who was just exhausted hearing the same thing from him for the hundredth time. 

"Why can't you just go and propose her?" munna asked to which sameer remember something and felt guilty. 

"I can't say the reason. But I did a huge mistake in the past that ruin someone's life. I can't let it happen again." sameer said. 

"So you don't want to make the sane mistake in your life that you have done with someone else? Don't you think it's selfish?" munna asked 

"How is that selfish? I didn't purposely spoiled his life." sameer said even though he dies if guilt every single time thinking of his friend. 

"But the karma will always comes back. Knowingly or unknowingly you did a mistake and you have to pay for it. Sorry if I sound cruel but it's just how life happens." munna said while sameer agreed with him and smiled sadly. 

"Hi, Naina right?" someone asked her while Naina blushed seeing him as she knows he likes her as he always watches her in the bus stop but never talked to her. 

She wants to know him know as she likes him too as He was attractive. 

"Yes how do you know my name?" naina asked him when he points towards her nameplate. She was the class representative and have a name batch for it. 

"So what do you study?" the man asked her. 

"Bsc Maths 3rd Year." Naina said and he asked her whether he can take her for a cup of coffee. 

"We met just now. How can I come with you? I am not that type of girl." Naina said 

"I saw you blushing." he said and Naina was embarrassed getting caught red handed. 

"I am that type of boy who ask every girl he meets to take on a date either. You are different." he said and Naina smiled because he is different from others to her also. 

"Tomorrow?" Naina asked and he said okay and was about to broad her bus when something strikes her, "What's your name?"

"Raghav" he said and left. Naina told about her meet with raghav to her sister, sunaina and the next day when to meet him. 

Days passed by and they realized they had fell in love with each other. 

"Sameer I am planning to propose her today." Raghav said to his cousin brother and best friend who smiled at him. 

"Congrats dude." sameer said while raghav thanked him. 

"It's because of you. You are literally our love guru and solved all our problems in love. You united all the lovers who came for your help. You gave me advice on how to take to her and now she loves me." raghav said while sameer smiled at him. 

"But why you are helping other like this? Is there any secret behind it?" munna asked him again while sameer smiled at him and called someone, "Pandit"

A young man came and sat beside him. 

"He is the reason." sameer said confusing them. 

"He is Pandit, my school friend. He fell in love with his college mate, Ayesha and we talked to that girl's family because she is Muslim and conservative family. We are fools who thought they will accept us if we talked to them calmly but they blamed ayesha saying she loved a boy and hides about it to them. Nobody believes us and ayesha cuts her wrists and attempt suicide shouting she don't know us. That's when they believe her and threw us out. Pandit remain silent and got disturbed as he wants to know how is ayesha after her suicide attempt. We got to know she died and her family left the town. He met with an accident in that shock and lost his mental state. That's when I promised myself that every lover will unite with their beloved without any struggle as I will take all the struggle. Now he is well but I will continue my service." sameer said while everyone felt sorry and sad for them. 

"He took care of me all these years." pandit said while sameer smiled hearing him. Soon pandit become their best friend. 

"Sameer please at least show us the picture of the love you love." munna asked and sameer took out his phone shyly when raghav comes there running with a girl whose face is covered. 

"Guys, her parents got to know about our marriage and tried to brainwash her. We are going to register marriage now. Please help us." raghav said 

"We will buddy. But let's talk to her parents once." sameer said calmly. 

"They won't understand. They are saying he is a cheater because my sister said she and raghav are in relationship which is a lie. I don't know why she lied like that." Naina said 

"Don't worry sister. We are there for you. We will get you married." munna said 

Naina gets glad and lifts up the cloth from her face and sameer's world came crashing down. 

He immediately hides his phone where his beloved photo was there and hides his tears. 

"Munna was right. Karma comes back to everyone. I loved a girl whom my cousin also loves and helped them to unite. But now I should keep my promise and help them." sameer thought in his mind and with a fake smile he opened his car door for raghav and Naina. 

At the register office, Naina and Raghav are facing each other smiling waiting for sameer when munna goes to search him. 

He saw sameer looking at his phone and crying and saw it's Naina's photo and got shocked. 

"Please tell me I completely misunderstanding that maybe... By any chance that maybe Naina is the girl you love." munna said when sameer hugged him wiping his tears but didn't say anything. 

After few minutes, sameer went calm and said, "No I mistook her for someone else." 

Sameer said and went out and surprise to see Naina in a different dress but her attitude doesn't matches Naina's 

"Hi, I am sunaina. Naina's twin" she said and they are shocked to know Naina's sister is actually a twin who looks exactly like her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Very interesting start dear 😍 

Just loved it 🤗 

Thanks for the PM 

Keep writing ✍️ 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

What mistake did sameer do in the past?I am shocked to know about Pandit ayesha's love story.very sad.i wish ayesha suicide wasn't true and she is still alive.raghav Naina's scene was very sweet.since randeep played raghav in balh2 I was imagining him.ha ha.which actor plays raghav?why did sunaina say that she and raghav are dating?sad that sameer loves naina secretly but he had to support raghav naina.surprising that sunaina is Naina's twin.did sameer love sunaina actually but mistook naina for sunaina?did sunaina mistake raghav for sameer if they are look alikes?but no chance as they are only cousins.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 days ago
coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

What happened with Ayesha and her family is not a mistake on Sameer's part. He tried to help but it did not work. He did nothing wrong.

Edited by coderlady - 4 days ago
coderlady thumbnail

Was Sameer interested in Naina or Sunaina? Guess he will figure it out now.

coderlady thumbnail

Can the love guru help himself with his own love story? Lets watch and see.

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 1 

Fabulous Start

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Loved the start. Pandit really had a sad past and Sameer took the blame on him and decided to unite all the lovers taking the pressure. Naina and Raghav's meet was nice. Raghav was quite frank about his feelings. And surprisingly he took help from his cousin Sameer. Surprising that Sameer also loves Naina. I am shocked that Naina has a twin named Sunaina. But Sameer loves Naina or Sunaina?

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Chapter 02

"Naina said you told your parents that you and raghav are in a relationship? Why are you lying like that?" sameer asked her irritated with her presence. He didn't like her for betraying her own sister like that even though she looks like Naina. 

"Sorry I realized my mistake. I need to see them." sunaina said and ran inside to see raghav looking at Naina with a plastic smile.

"Raghav, I am sorry I realized my mistake." sunaina said hugging him shocking both Naina and raghav. 

"Why are you sorry?" Naina asked confused. 

"Raghav loved me first but I was stupid enough to let him go thinking me and him are not a good match. He proposed you to make me jealous and now I realized I loved raghav too. We were schoolmates." sunaina said and Naina saw raghav looking down in guilt and realized it's the truth. 

"Even though we were twin we were never close to each other but now I realized I did a mistake by not taking to you properly otherwise I would have known about raghav and stayed away from him. 

"No Naina don't listen to her. It's true that I proposed you to make her jealous but now I truly loves you." raghav said and sameer got angry hearing him. 

"You fooled her and us? I didn't help you to get her love to hurt her like this. Literally evryword you said to her I helped you with it. Now I feel so embarrassed of myself for helping a man like you." sameer said in anger and Naina saw him in confusion and spoke calming herself. 

"Sameer." she called him 

"Naina, don't worry he won't hurt you." sameer said and Naina felt touched with his care while only munna knows sameer loves her. 

"Tell me this. I thought you helped him financially because he said he is not from a rich family and you help him with lending money and bike but was all the dates we went to your idea?" Naina asked and sameer said yes. 

"Compliments?" Naina asked 

Sameer hesitated for a moment but realizing Naina deserve the best he told her, "Raghav sent me your pics and I told him how to give compliments because he don't know how to speak."

"It's a lie. Raghav writes poem describing my beauty once a time." sunaina said irritating sameer. 

"Raghav proposed Naina because she looks like you but I like Naina's character and don't care about her looks and looking at you even though you look like her I feel like strangling you till you die." sameer said in a dangerous tone making her to shiver. 

"All the flirting?" Naina asked 

"Me only." sameer said and Naina signed exhausted with all the truths. 

"I literally fell in love with your character. I don't know it's all confusing." saying she turned towards raghav and said, "If we marry today then will you ask everyday about what to speak to me to sameer? No right? And I realized I don't even know you now. I am not the girl who fell for a man's face. Of course I found you attractive in the beginning but I fell in love with you for the words which was never yours. It calms me and shocks me because you just messed up my life." 

"No Naina I will marry you." raghav said and Naina slapped him.

"I don't need your sympathy. Do you even love me truly?" Naina asked when raghav don't know what to say. He likes her but love... Do he really love her? He also don't know. 

"You are sameer's cousin brother. You look similar to sameer but character wise you are nothing like him. Now both of you get lost." Naina said to both raghav and sunaina and started walking towards the exit when she collide with sameer and his phone fell down revealing her pictures as sameer forgot to close the photo gallery. 

Naina was shocked, confused and remembered sameer saying he likes her few minutes back. Giving back his phone silently she left from there. 

Two days later, 

Sunaina went behind raghav to win him back without caring about Naina while raghav was feeling guilty of cheating Naina but Naina was thinking about sameer and thinking why she is thinking about him. 

"I liked raghav but after getting to know him completely only I decided to marry him but whatever he did was sameer's idea and as sunaina said I don't even know that he writes poem. I feel like I don't know the real raghav. I fell in love with the idea of what raghav showed me who he is with sameer's help. So is that sameer's character? If I am in love with a person's character then it's sameer's? I am confused. I need to talk to him about it." Naina said and message sameer about it. 

The next day, they met and sat in silence. Finally Naina broke it and started speaking, "Sameer why you had my pics in your phone."

Hearing the question sameer cursed himself for not talking to raghav abiut it earlier. 

"I will come in few minutes." sameer said and went from there. 

"raghav I don't have time listen carefully." and sameer told him how he also loved Naina without knowing raghav also loves her and realized it only on their wedding day. 

"Please take care of her." raghav said surprising him.

"You okay with this?" sameer asked 

"I was cheating myself thinking I am marrying the one I love but I always loved her because she looks like sunaina." raghav said making sameer feel disgust 

"She doesn't even love Naina how can she love you?" sameer asked but raghav said something about true love and sameer realized raghav got blind in love. 

"Your wish." sameer said and turned back to see Naina standing and looking at him teary eyed 

"You really loves me." Naina said in shock while sameer looks at her with a sad smile. 

"Maybe we will date and take it slow." Naina said 

"You don't have to do something you don't like." sameer said thinking Naina wants to date him feeling guilty. 

"I am confused. Earlier when I first met raghav at the library I felt he is the one for me and then again in a bus stand he came and purpose me for a date and that is why I agreed to go with him. I am afriad to listen to my heart. I am just confused." Naina said 

"Raghav never went to a Library. He met you first at the bus stop only. I saw you in the library. We look similar and we look like twins if we dress and do the patch up accordingly." sameer said making Naina surprised and she remembers how she never checks out sameer as she only sees raghav and now seeing sameer she realized he do look a lot like raghav but they have different hairstyle and dressing style that made everyone think they don't look alike. 

"So I saw you that day?" Naina asked 

"Did raghav said anything about the library meet?" sameer asked and Naina said he said he don't remember. 

"I thought he was playing with me and was planning to surprise me by proposing me in a library. I was wrong. So my heart actually was telling me that me and you are the match." Naina said with happy and confused tears. 

"I am happy and confused but I hope we will get through this together. Weird that I didn't think of raghav till now." Naina said and sameer asked her for a date. 

Suddenly sameer got a call and gets shocked hearing it while Naina saw pandit rushing towards them with teary eyes.

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Very interesting start dear 😍 

Just loved it 🤗 

Thanks for the PM 

Keep writing ✍️ 

Thank you so much