Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Chapter 11

Prithvi ordered his troops to be more vigilant and not be lackluster in their approach. He appointed a new General there and gave orders to deal very roughly with dacoits even if they didn't harm civilians.

Kanak in her room with her grandchildren was thinking about the heir to the throne. She saw Kushagra sleeping and thought, if Prithvi doesn't marry a princess will son of a concubine inherit the throne? No, I will not let this happen. I must do something so Prithvi finally moves on and marry sister of Samagra, Kamla.

In Samagra's kingdom

Prarthna and Kamla were sitting together playing Chausar. Prarthna said, see Kamla I am winning. She smiled. Kamla said, this is not fair Bhabhi, you are cheating. Prarthna said, no I am not. You are just saying this because you are losing. Kamla laughed. The bond between sister in law and sister was very beautiful. Kamla was a very elegant and regal princess and everyone loved her for her grace and intelligence. One of the many reasons Kanak wanted her to marry Prithvi.

Prarthana- Kamla, so many proposals come for you everyday. Bhadradev's Yuvraj Suryadev even wrote love poems for you, still you are not ready to marry him.

Kamla shy- She said, Bhabhi, please, you know everything.

Prarthna- I know Kamla, still I want to listen to this from your mouth.

Kamla shy- Since I have seen Prithvi, I only wish to marry him.

Prarthna smiled- I know sister, Bhaiya is so handsome and everyone loves him but why him? You have only met him for like two or three times that too very formally.

Kamla - I know but my heart tells me he's the one for me.

Prathna serious - You know he has Rajkumari Avantika in his heart.

Kamla- I know Bhabhi but still I wish to marry him. I am not thinking anything.

Prarthna - Well, I am trying my best to convince Bhaiya. Arya (Samagra) is his best friend and his bond with him is like a brother. He can not deny the proposal for too long.

Kamla- That is what I am wishing for Bhabhi.

Simhanad came back to their place and Shaka was furious. He shouted, How the hell he saw my daughter's face? Simha I have told you to not let anyone see you.

Simha- Father, so what? I am a girl, that's a reality. So what if he saw me.

Shaka- He is a royal, they have appetite for beautiful women, they use them and then throw them. God forbid if he captures you what horrible things he will do with you. He became panicked, he started shaking Simha, he said Vasantmitra, you will kill yourself before you are captured. Promise me. (Simha's real name was Vasantmitra).

Vasantmitra remembered Prithvi calling his eyes beautiful.

Vasantmitra - Sardar, calm yourself. I am not a fool who will fall in tricks of any man whether royal or civilian.

Shaka became calm. She said, I know being a woman is a lot tougher and thats why you wanted to hide my identity but enough, I can take care of myself.

Shaka- I have trust in you my child, but I don't trust kings and their hunger for beautiful women. They will lie, say false promises of love, give riches and then throw them ruining their life.

He remembered , his sister and her husband were getting married in Kali Mandir.

Shaka folded his hands in front of her husband and said, Maharaj, we are nothing in front of you. Please take care of my sister.

Her husband took his hands and said, I love Lachi more than my own life. I promise you, I will take care of her. He hugged Shaka.

Shaka thought, that liar....his eyes became red again.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 5 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

chapter 10

Prithvi is enchanted with Simha. We had not seen that with Avantika. He may end up getting more attracted to Simha.

coderlady thumbnail

Forget Prithvi, all the guys are smitten by Simha. If Prithvi did not find anything attractive about her except her eyes, why is he so enchanted? Even if it is one thing, its something.

coderlady thumbnail

There are other skilled warriors that Prithvi has access to. So why does he want Simha? Is it just her skills? He may be fooling himself a bit there.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 12

Samagra with Prithvi's friends returned to the Palace. Kanak was waiting for them. She did arti of Samar and said, where is Prithvi?

Lakha- Ah Rajmata, Maharaj .....ah...he...

Samagra- He left for Mahishmati.

Arti thali fell from her hand. She said What? Why?

Samagra and Kanak came to her room.

Samagra- Maa, he got the news that Avantika wasn't coming for the darshan to the temple this year and he couldn't meet her so he left to meet her with Arjun in disguise.

Kanak- And you let him go? You are his brother in law not only his friend. You have to make him understand what are his duties and how dangerous it is to go in enemy's territory. She smacked her own head. She said, Enough of this boy's stupid and rash decisions. I have decided, I will marry Prithvi to your sister Kamla. Samagra was shocked, she said, guards.....guards arrived, she took a letter in her hand and said, send this letter to Maharaj of Durgpur immediately.

Samagra was shocked, he said, Maa think wisely, atleast ask Prithvi, he is Maharaja, even you are not above his decisions.

Kanak - What will he do? Kill me? I am ready for that also. I have had enough with his romantic stories with his concubines and that Avantika. This foolish boy doesn't understand what love is.

Samagra- If he didn't, he would have married by now. Maa, real love is absolutely maddening, it either makes a person a sacrificial saint or an obsessed demon. I hope you are thinking correctly.

Kanak- I am only thinking about his future and my kingdom.

Samagra was distressed by this, he thought, I hope in all this my poor sister will not suffer. God knows how Prithvi will react to this.

In Shaka's place

Vasantmitra was sword fighting thinking about her encounter with Prithvi. She remembered him calling her eyes beautiful and him fighting with his hands with him on top of her. She was feeling very angry. She said, that king, he ruined my plan and humiliated me in front of everyone. I hate him and she started practicing more aggressively. Her friend Bhadra came.

Bhadra - Vasantmitra, what are you doing?

Vasantmitra- Call me Simha.....

Bhadra - I understand but now everyone knows your truth.

Vasantmitra - I have to prove myself now, now my identity is all out in open the fear I had may dilute.

Bhadra- It already started, many men are talking to Sardar with proposal to marry you.

Vasantmitra shocked - What?

Bhadra- Yes, and Sardar may started thinking about it.

Vasantmitra said- No this is so wrong, I want to do so much, I have to prove myself. If I marry now, I will become a baby making machine and will not go on raids. I....must do something....yeah I will go to loot Mahishmati's treasure. Yes, that's it, like I decided.

Bhadra- But without support it's useless, you need plan, that mission is for next year.

Vasantmitra - No Bhadra, I will prove myself and save myself from marrying and becoming a wife. She smirked.

Bhadra was concerned- He said, ok, I will also go with you.

Vasantmitra- No, I will go alone.

Bhadra - But

She put her sword on his neck and she said, and if you tell anyone else about this, I will cut you into so many pieces even vultures wont find them and she left for her journey immediately.

In Mahishmati

Avantika was sad as she couldn't go to Meluha and crying. Rupa came to her and wiped her tears. She said, Rajkumari, don't worry, god will make you meet Maharaj Prithvi.

Avantika- Rupa I cannot live without Prithvi, he's my everything. She hugged her.

Rupa- Rajkumari, after two days it's your birthday, don't worry, Mahadev will make you meet with your love. Just pray and be calm.

Avantika- Rupa you are not only my Dasi, you are my best friend and she hugged her. Rupa smiled.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 11

Shaka's sister was lachi. That's who Avantika's father always remembers. Shaka has good reason to be distrustful and afraid for Simha.

coderlady thumbnail

Both Kamla and Avantika are looking for love with Prithvi. He regards Avantika with great respect as a friend, but don't think Kamla features anywhere in his mind.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 12

Both Simha and Prithvi are heading to the same place. For different reasons though. But they can easily encounter each other again.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 13

Prithvi entered the borders of Mahishmati with Arjun. And few hours later Vasantmitra entered the borders. A sudden breeze touched Prithvi's face like it was kissing him.

Prithvi closed his eyes and felt the breeze, he said- My Avantika is calling me. He touched his face caressing it.

Arjun laughed- Prithvi you look such a fool in love.

The same breeze touched Vasantmitra's face, she took a heavy breath and said- The wind is so refreshing here. She inhaled the breeze. She sighed and said, looks like I have an old connection with this place. My heart is beating faster. What is it?

The preparations of Avantika's birthday celebrations were going on but Bhadradev was least interested in it. He went to a closed room with a key and he opened it himself. He never allowed anyone else to enter the room. Everyone was so scared to go in it even guards were not there. He entered the room. It was room of Bhadradev's dead queen whom he wanted to make his Chief Queen. There was a painting of his dead queen.

He came to the painting and said, today is the day my daughter was born and the same day I had married you. Sujata was furious but I didn't care. My love why did you leave me? We were so much in love. He started crying. Since that horrible day I have lost any emotion in my heart. All that happened because of that vile man, Prithvi's father. I lost my beloved and my unborn child. I swear my dear, I will avenge your death. I will not let Prithvi live in peace. After you, he is giving me pain through my daughter. He has trapped her in his love web. His eyes were red. He further said, all I ever wanted to live peacefully with you, nothing else. One guard said from outside as no one was allowed to enter in the room except cleaners, Bhadradev saw the crib he specially ordered for his unborn child. He had tears in his eyes. He left the room crying. He closed the door himself and left.

Prithvi was thinking how to enter the palace. He and Arjun disguised themselves as guards and entered the palace.

Arjun- Prithvi I am feeling scared.

Prithvi smiled- I laugh at danger my friend. My love for Avantika will guide me.

Arjun thought - Is it Prithvi? More likely you came here so that you don't have to go back soon to the palace and face Rajmata's constant pressure of getting married. Or is it something else?

Prithvi saw preparations of Avantika's birthday and smiled.

Meanwhile Vasantmitra disguised herself as a Dasi and entered the palace. Vasantmitra and Prithvi were coming towards each other but suddenly someone grabbed Prithvi's hand from behind and he turned and Vasantmitra passed them without seeing them. Prithvi was shocked. Vasantmitra's hand while passing by Prithvi got touched by him accidentally and she stopped. She felt a weird sensation in her body. She touched her hand and said, what is it I am feeling? What happened? She touched her hand and then her throat. She said, it's so strange. She brushed it off and decided to wander in palace in disguise of helping other Dasis.

She was Rupa who had grabbed his hand. Prithvi took his Katar but Rupa did Pranam and said, Pranam Maharaj Prithvisena.

Prithvi put Katar on her neck - How do you know it's me?

Rupa- Your description by Rajkumari Avantika and your painting which she cherishes more than her own life. Come, let me take you to her.

Prithvi- How can I trust you?

Rupa-Maharaj, I have known you have arrived here and still didn't tell Maharaj Bhadradev. Isn't it proof enough of my loyalty towards Rajkumari.

Prithvi saw Arjun but he signed him to go trusting Rupa.

Prithvi- If you play any game your and this Kingdom both will be burned alive.

Rupa-Maharaj I can do anything for happiness of Rajkumari Avantika, please come.

Rupa took Prithvi to Avantika's room

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 14

One dasi came and said to Vasantmitra- Come with me, I need your help in the kitchen.

Vasantmitra- Kkkk...kitchen?

Dasi- Yes Kitchen, come with me.

Vasantmitra- But...I...she grabbed her hand and forcefully took her away.

Rupa took Prithvi to Avantika's room but she was not there.

Prithvi- I knew you were lying but before he could do something Rupa ran away smiling locking the door. Prithvi was furious. He said, why the hell did I trust her. But suddenly the door opened and he saw Avantika who was smiling with joy. Rupa behind him did I told you expression to Prithvi.

Prithvi opened his arms and Avantika ran to hug him. Rupa had tears in her eyes and she locked the door.

Avantika hugged prithvi very tightly while he just smiled and embraced her.

Avantika was crying and he broke the hug and wiped her tears. He said, Avantika what is it? Today is your birthday, you shouldn't be sad.

Avantika- Prithvi, I..I can't believe you came here for my birthday.

Prithvi thought- Oh no, I forgot about her birthday entirely only to be remembered when I saw the celebrations. I didn't bring any gift.

He grabbed Avantika's waist and said- Do you want your gift?

Avantika shy and nodded as yes. Prithvi smiled and kissed her. Avantika was more passionate in the kiss.

Prithvi broke it and Avantika said- I didn't know Maharaj of Meluha was so cheap and didn't bring any gift for me.

Prithvi - I am your gift.

Avantika - Oh yeah right, you are my lover but behaving like an old husband.

Prithvi laughed and made her sit of bed. He said- We are friends first Avantika, these cheesy things I don't like.

Avantika- But I like it, why no gift?

Prithvi remembered Vasantmitra and her beautiful eyes and said- I was lost.

Avantika- Lost? Where?

Prithvi- Ah...I mean I fought with some dacoits and now I am in pressure of their retaliation so I am a little tensed.

Avantika panicked- You were not hurt, right?

Prithvi smiled- When my Avantika's love was with me, how could anyone hurt me? He remembered Vasantmitra's taking his sword from him.

Avantika touched his face and came really close to him- I will not let any dacoit to snatch you from me and gave a really passionate kiss to him.

He lied with her on her bed and started tickling her with a peacock feather and she was smiling. He kissed her forehead and then cheeks and embraced her. And they started talking.