Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Kanak should have consulted Prithvi before acting. She knew the two kingdoms are enemies, so why send a proposal?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 2

These rebels actually seem to be good people at heart. They are trying to help the people who need it.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi might actually sympathize and befriend the rebels. They don't hurt his people after all.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 3

Saka and Prithvi have a common enemy. Who hurt his sister? Was it Avantika's father?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coderlady

Prithvi has concubines and children already? Will his future queen like that? This will not go over well.

He's a grey shaded, anti hero protagonist. Thats why I mentioned it in Character Sketch

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 4

Avantika's Guru had arrived and she was taking dancing lessons from her. She had become a very good dancer since she started getting training. Her Dai Maa was watching the dance when suddenly her mother came to her. She saw Avantika and smiled. She said, Ekant. Everyone was startled. She stopped dancing and everyone left. Her mother said, Avantika, I need to have a word with you. Avantika nodded her head but she went with her mother. Her mother took her to her room and said with stern voice. She said, Avantika, you cannot go to Meluha this year, in fact you will not go to visit the famous temple anymore. Avantika was shocked. She said, but mother but her mother showed her hand and said, Ab Bas. The whole Kingdom knows about your love story with Prithvi. Even your younger half sisters got married but you have been delaying your marriage for Prithvi. Your father has denied the marriage proposal two times and you are not getting any younger. Enough of this. Avantika said with stern face, I have said this before to you and father, I will marry Prithvi and only him. Her mother said, you know he has concubines and even children, right? Avantika said, which king doesn't? Father has many wives and children. So? In fact Prithvi hasn't officially married yet, it proves he loves me. Her mother smacked her head and said Avantika, you don't understand my child. The love which you feel for him I haven't seen in his eyes at all. You are delusional my child. God forbid if someone else comes in his life what will happen to you. You are ruining your life. Avantika laughed badly, she said, mother, you are....she laughed again ...she said, Prithvi loving someone else...she laughed even more. Her mother said, have you gone crazy? Avantika came to her mother and said, Maa, Prithvi can marry someone else for duty but his love will be me and only me. Nothing can change that. She gave a confident look. Her mother said, your father has said this before, that he can see you as spinster but will never marry you off to Prithvi. You have rejected so many proposals. What will happen to you? Avantika said, I will manage my future mother, don't worry. She kissed her mother's cheeks and left smiling. Her mother thought, Avantika you fool, you don't understand how maddening love is. I have not seen that type of love in Prithvi's eyes whenever I saw you two together. Looks more like affectionate friendship. My child, beware. I hope I am wrong. She remembered catching Bhadradev with a woman, they had a fight and Bhadradev shouted, I love her and only her. The other woman was distressed. Her mother said, no dear, I won't let you suffer the same pain which I felt. She wiped her tears.

coderlady thumbnail

Avantika is very sure of Prithvi's love, but her mother is not so sure. Prithvi does care for Avantika, but how deep is his love?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 5

Prithvi was sitting with his friends. Their names were Arjun, Varun and Keshav's son and his half cousin Lakha. They were drinking and talking about different matters. Varun said, Prithvi we must do something about the rebels. But what have you planned? He smirked while drinking, he said, Varun, I have a plan but we will execute it very secretly. Varun said how? He did action of ssshh....with his finger and they all laughed. Prithvi said, Even Walls have ears and this compartment is near my women's compartment. They laughed again. Lakha said, Prithvi you must get married now. Rajmata is very tensed about this. Prithvi said, I will marry for love not just duty. They all said in one voice, Avantikaaaa....hmmm.... Prithvi shy....He said, shut up you all. Arjun said, Prithvi, I don't know why but I think your affections for her are just friendship. Prithvi said, what the hell are you saying? Arjun said, I mean when I got married to my wife, as you know we have love marriage, the connection which we had is definitely missing between you two. Prithvi said, oh yeah, so what type of connection should be there? Arjun said, Prithvi, love is maddening, you cannot think anything else except your lover, it's a feeling which cannot be put in words. When you will fall in love you will understand. Prithvi said, Shut Up. I am a warrior, I keep my duties above such feelings that's why you think I don't love Avantika enough. Arjun thought, I don't know Prithvi but there is something definitely missing in your heart. Who will be that woman who will make you understand what love is? Prithvi drank angrily from his glass. He said , forget about all this. I need to deal with those damn rebels and finish them once and for all. Lakha said, but why haven't you done it yet? Prithvi says, because they are useful for us against Mahishmati. He smirked, I wanna know what enmity they have with the kingdom. It can be useful for us. And I have big plans, specially for that ......Simhanad........he gave an evil smiled and everyone was confused. He said, Bhadradev will cry tears of blood.........and he gave an evil smile.....

Avantika was sad in her room that she couldn't go to Prithvi's palace this year in disguise of visiting the famous temple , not anymore. She had a friend and servant named Rupa. Rupa came to Avantika. She said, what happened Rajkumari? Avantika told her all about her situation. Rupa said, why don't you say to your mother that you want to make a trip to a different place but then go to Meluha instead. Avantika smacked her head gently and said, You idiot, will they not understand what I am trying to do. You think my parents are stupid. Rupa said then be honest. Avantika said what? Rupa said, you can tell that you want to meet Prithvi last time and then you go to the palace and propose the king. Avantika said propose? No , no, I cannot do this. What if Father starts war with him. I don't want to start a war between the kingdoms. Don't you understand how harmful it will be for citizens of both kingdoms. I will not do this. Rupa said, hmm..then problem is your father, then ask permission from him. Avantika shouted what? Him? Will he give me permission? No , he will never. Rupa said something in her ears and Avantika said, will it work? Rupa nodded her head. Avantika said, I will try then.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 6

Simhanad was sitting and sharpening his sword when suddenly his friend came and said Simha what is your next mission. Simha's face was always covered and very few had seen his face. Simha said, Bhadra, this time I will create ruckus on Mahishmati's borders and try to loot their treasure. Bhadra said, loot treasure of Mahishmati? But this operation is for next year right? Simha smirked, he said, I want to give present to Sardar but you should keep your mouth shut or else, he puts his sword on his neck. Bhadra was scared. He said fine Simha but be careful. Simha smirked. Simha said, Bhadradev, you don't know the hatred in my heart for you.

Prithvi was reading something when a servant came and said Maharaj, Rajkumar Samagra is here to meet you. He was shocked, he said Samagra? He ran to meet him. He saw Samagra and his eyes were watery. He ran to hug him defying every protocol. Samagra was too happy to meet him. They hugged like they were meeting ages after their last meeting. Prithvi said, my best friend, I am so happy to see you. Samagra said, same here my friend. Prithvi said, lets go, I have a lot to talk to you. Samagra said, nah , I first give my respects to Rajmata. Prithvi laughed and said Ok , meet mother and then come to me. I have a lot to talk with you. Samagra went to meet Rajmata.

Kanak was in her room sitting with her grandchildren, 4 year old Prince Kushagra and 3 year old Princess Pushpa. Both were born from different concubines who still had the same position even after giving birth to royal children and were taken care by their grandmother. Their mothers were only allowed to meet them while feeding milk or in illness when they needed care of a mother. But after giving birth to royal children they became prime courtesans who served Prithvi only and their salaries were increased. Kanak was told that Samagra wanted to meet her and she very happily allowed. Samagra came and touched Kanak's feet. Kanak said, Ayshmaan Bhavah. And then he met the kids and very cutely caressed their baby cheeks. Maids took children away. Kanak said to him, Samagra when is Prarthna giving us good news? Prarthna was wife of Samagra and she was sister of Prithvi. Samagra's elder brother and Crown Prince had married half sister of Avantika. Samagra said, I hope very soon mother. Kanak said, Samagra I am so happy you are here. I am very worried about Prithvi. He's not getting married. Perhaps you can make him understand. I want to get him married to your sister, Kamla. Samagra said, Mother, I cannot force him for anything. We have been friends since we studied in same Gurukul. I will be honoured if he marries Kamla but I am not sure he will agree to do this. Kanak thought, if he doesn't agree I will make circumstances where he will have to marry Kamla.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 5 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 7

Bhadradev was in his room drinking 🍷 and remembering his past with tearful eyes, he and his lover were on their bed. He was kissing her, she broke the kiss and said, Maharaj your latest queen is with child and she already is very upset about us, you should meet her. He laughed and hugged her and said my sweetheart, I don't care for anything other than you at this moment. She hugged him and said, I wish our future child will be as brave as you and he said and as beautiful as you, he took her chin and kissed her. She said, I am so blessed that you love me so much. He said, my love I will not take another woman or marry anyone else after you. I will make you my Chief Queen. And suddenly someone's footsteps broke his memories. He wiped his tears and servant said Mahraj, Chief Queen is here to meet you. He said let her in. Chief Queen entered and said, Maharaj we need to do something about Avantika. This girl has gone too far. He said what is it now? She said, Sire, she is not ready to remove her Prithvi obsession. He drank and said so what can I do? She is a girl and your responsibility. I have a lot more things to do. Just take care and keep her away from that vile man. Rest I don't care for her. Chief Queen whose name was Sujata said, Yes, why would you care for anyone except your dead lover. You were so obsessed with that woman since she has died you are mourning her. I am glad that woman and her child in her womb died and he became very angry, he threw his glass and grabbed her neck very tightly choking her, she was coughing, he said if you were not a Princess and mother of my daughter I will not spare you for spitting venom against her. She was my love, my life, my everything. He released her, she was still coughing. He said, with her gone by soul has gone. He had tears in his eyes and he said, I care for only my kingdom and my Yuvraj who is born from my first wife. You are Chief Queen just because your father helped me with money and army when in need when we were fighting against Meluha though we still lost and are struggling to gain back. So, my dear leave before I forget the favours of your father and she left distressed wiping her tears.