Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Her film with Dharma opens lesser than C grade trash like Vicky Vidya..This tells a lot about her non existent stardom..A lot of Jigra opening is due to corporate bookings and the actual figure is even lesser.. Probably half of supposedly 4 crore that is being quoted .She is doomed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

May be after 6 -7 years🤔

hasini009 thumbnail

nah, she’s not. aise kaise finished, pehle Dharma ko toh doobne do. foolon ka trollon ka sabka kehna hain, ek hazaaron mein meri ALIA hainsmiley10

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I was expecting this thread to be made, although even I didn't predict it would be made this soon.

I do believe it's time for her to sit at home and retire now. We the audience have had enough of her to last 7 lifetimes.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia has to somehow manage her PR till end of next year.

Uske baad Alpha.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I wouldn’t say she’s finished, but I do think this moment was important for her. This girl has been getting things on a platter her for the past 10 years. Her flops have been covered up, her average grossers are turned into “successful” films.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

Alia has to somehow manage her PR till end of next year.

Uske baad Alpha.

Is Alpha even guaranteed to happen? Especially after this dismal release. YRF has been bleeding money and I don't see them wanting to bank it all on an unbankable star. They had doubts about Tiger vs Pathaan so I have no idea how they would expect Alpha to work.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Diya_Abhilasha - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Is Alpha even guaranteed to happen? Especially after this dismal release. YRF has been bleeding money and I don't see them wanting to bank it all on an unbankable star. They had doubts about Tiger vs Pathaan so I have no idea how they would expect Alpha to work.

Rani has taken a great liking to Sharvari. After Vedaa and War 2..Alpha will be her 3rd action film. So much PR is going on with Sharvari in various action heroine Avatars,in print . I think they are grooming her to be the resident YRF heroine, after Vani failed.Sharvari is giving interviews coyly claiming that responsibility of Alpha rests on her shoulderssmiley36.

I am very watchful of how each star is photographed,presented,promoted for films ...or neglected.

Edited by you2 - 4 days ago