Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

No, I am talking about her performance here. She fails to evoke empathy with the character. And has only done well in spoiled rich girl roles.

Oh I see. I'm surprised she isn't afraid of tyepcasting. I found her sympathetic in Kho Gaye Hum Kahan but there's a limit to how many times anyone can repeat the same type of role over and over. Janhvi and Sara have at least tried to play different roles, even if their success rate with branching out hasn't be all that great.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

God knows.We are still going to see a lot of Janvi bcoz she gets the maximum projects out of the three.She does have the privilege to choose author backed roles too.So she ain’t going anywhere.Sara is second..but i don’t see her much these days.Lastly Ananya just gets bacha khucha roles.Its only bcoz she sucks up to Kjo that she’s still getting something otherwise they would have thrown her out like Shraddha bcoz her father is also not a biggie.

So Janvi for sure isn’t going anywhere..Sara and Ananya I don’t know.

Edited by MyselfJ - 7 days ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nepotism kabhi marr sakta nahi

flops say bhi darr sakta nahi....

Roohi aaey, ulajh aaey , archies bhi aaey

Choraen gi nahi yeh larkiyan flop filmo ki jaaaan....

O oo o ooooo

Jub tak hai Kjo

Yeh naachaein gi

Yen naachaein gi

Yeh naachaein gi.......

--------------------

Edited by sharaban - 7 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sara has the Maddock / Akshay movie Sky Force (releasing in October) and - allegedly - two other movies in the pipeline (the T-Series / Anurag Basu Metro in Dino and a Jacky Bhagnani / Tiger Shroff one called Mission Eagle)...imdb gives additional ones but I don't know how relatable that is.

Ananya has another Netflix movie (Motwane directed CTRL) early in October. Also the Dharma / Akshay /Madhavan movie Shankar...I don't know about the other four films listed on imdb.

Janhvi does the Dharma / Varun movie Sunny Sanskari Ki Tulsi Kumari (release date next year) and - allegedly - has seven in the pipeline...

Edited by Clochette - 7 days ago